25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Katie, I know your right!! I think im just so tired and feeling a little low as my OH didn't come with me and i'm missing him :(

Rachie - Of course!!! you really think I could have waited till next week to test!!! lol no chance haha xxx

Well get some sleep and see how you feel tomorrow hunni! My OH isn't with me either tonight so it's off to bed alone to dream about my BFP lol I'm shocked at how resistant to POAS I am this month but the heart ache of a BFN is too much xxx night ladies and GL if you do test xxxxxxx

I think we have a great thread here. We have been supportive and encouraging and helpful. So, I really hope that all of us get our BFPs. I know the odds are against that but hey, crazier things have happened. I really want us to be bump buddies!

On the upside today I have felt pretty crummy!!! Back pain is there. breast twinges some abdominal twinges and side ones too. And strangely groin pain, whatever that might mean. It comes and goes not really painful but there where the leg meets the pubic area (that is the groin, right?!?!)

FX for some BFPs this week. When has everyone decided to test? After all my BFNs I still feel this is it so I am going to try to hold out until Friday or Saturday. I don't want to see another BFN right now.

I know your right Katie, hopefully I will feel better after a good night sleep - and my mum has the worlds most comfy spare bed!!! lol

Thinking about it logically, if im feeling down anyway and I get a BFN tomorrow I would be even more upset so am gonna hold off!! I have been told lol

I agree with you Life, we really seem to have been there for each other, I know there has been a couple of points where I have felt low or out or temped to test and you guys say all the right things, Thanks to all of you in this thread, would be great to be bump buddies so fingers crossed for our BFP's xxx

I think I am gonna wait till friday or saturday too life xx

I'm off to lose myself in my mum's spare bed and dream about my babybump again.

Night Night to all, hope you all sleep well and have very sweet baby dreams xx

I agree life it would be fab if we could all be bump buddies too!!

Fx'd for when you next test!!

Ps I'm testing around 13dpo so I've got at least 6 days to go so I'll be here cheering the POASA on then I'll have a pee myself lol xxx

okay... im getting excited. I just threw up... with my last two kids I threw up once, that's how I found out I was more than likely pregnant!!

FX

Fingers x'd life xxx I've just burped tmi and a bit of acid came up lol nice lol xxx and me boobies look huge!!!! They are big anyway 38f and they are busting outta me bra lmfao!!!! I have 4 boobs!!!!
I agree on us all being bump buddies!!!! Yay fingers crossed we'll all get :bfp: by end/beginning of week!!!! Come on :bfp:

that's what happened to me rach. i burped and it came up so i ran to the bathroom and it came out, not a lot but i didn't feel sick before that. I feel a little warm now and my temp is 98.9 I hope that doesn't mean I am just sick. My morning BBTs have been 98 -98.3

Not up on temping Hun so couldn't really advise xxx but hopefully it'll be a good good sign!!!!! Oh this wait is killing me!!!!! I am the most impatient person in the world lol xxx

Oh holy s**t bloody palpations now!!!! Hate em!!! Not had em for yonks!!!!

36.5 this morning before getting outta be or owt!!!
Not having a good feeling bout this month now...really bad cramps like af is gonna show :( but she not here!!!

Fingers crossed she won't show either hun!! when is AF due??

You'll be pleased to know I didn't cave this morning :) wasn't even really tempted to, think I was just overtired last night!!

Af due Sat/Sunday :( xxx
Congratulations on not caving hunny xxx wish I had your strength lol xxx how was the comfy bed??? Lol x

I'm due same time!! seem's to be taking forever to get there!!

Thanks hun lol, the bed was lovely, got a great night sleep till my stepdad woke me at 4:30am!! bless him he is very heavy footed and handed and can't do anything quietly, he was in the bathroom when his alarm went off at 5 and he ran through to bedroom to turn it off but tripped and fell into the door, I was trying so hard not to laugh lol xx

Sorry I laughed lol did you shout wayhay lol it is an automatic response for me to shout it when I see anyone fall lol it's a curse lol xxx
How bizarre that we are due the :witch: on the same day!!!! Spooky lol xxx
What day are you officially testing? I think I might TRY and leave it till SHE is late!!!! But like Life said I cannot walk past one without peeing on it lol xxx

Yaaaay! Nice one for not caving hun xxxx and rach it's not over till the :witch: rears her ugly butt lol
I'm not due till Monday ish? So I'm gonna wait me thinks! Def till at least Monday lol xxx

Bless ya Betty I may also wait till Monday but I'll have to cut my hands off cos I am a poasa lol xxx

hahaha... well i'm gonna try and hold off till saturday morning, I will then be 13dpo so if it's gonna happen it will hopefully show by then - it's my brothers birthday party saturday night so if it's a BFN i may partake in a drink or 2 lol xx

Mmmmm yeah Hun I like your thinking xxx but fx'd it'll be a bfp and 'no' booze for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->