25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Mish welcome! I think we are varying from 8dpo to 11 so you will fit right in =)
when are you testing? Xx

Hey Mish welcome! I think we are varying from 8dpo to 11 so you will fit right in =)
when are you testing? Xx

Life, that sounds promosing hun, im not that good with interpreting what our CM should be doing but a lot of people report a lot of it and get a BFP!! Hopefully this is the case as I haven't (for want of a better phrase) dried up at all... lol

Really hope you get your BFP too hun, this has beena fantastic thread and think it would be fantastic if we all had our happy ending xxx

Hey Mish and welcome, how are you holding up in the TWW?? any symptoms or lack of to report?? Do you know when your testing yet??

We are all very close with our dpo's there is only a day or 2 in it with all of us xx

thanks Teej! Fingers crossed for us!

Welcome Mish. I just answered your thread about 10dpo and symptoms. that was just from memory. But if you want the play by lay go back and read this thread as most of us have been symptom spotting and recording it here!
FX for you!

btw, resisted the urge to poas today since the last ones were such dissapointments. I am trying not to put oo much stock into those as th ranged from 6dpo-9dpo and that is still early... I am waiting til Friday, if i can! I should just wait it out the weekend an see if AF shows.

Well done for resisting hun!! It's so hard not to when you just wanna see that BFP. Im also waiting till Friday or Saturday... thats if I don't test tomorrow of course :haha:

Have to admit, Karla getting her BFP has got me all excited I just wanna POAS now :haha:

Hey ladies and thank you for the warm welcome

I'm going to test on Monday if AF hasn't arrived by then. i got very confused with when i ovulated this month so i tested last Monday and got a BFN but when i thought about it properly that last day i had EWCM was Sunday 24th so i was classing the monday as 1dpo.

I haven't really had any sight, i'm full of cold and i've had some pains in my stomach. Yesterday i though AF was going to come because i got some pretty strong pains but still nothing.

I've had no cm, no sore bbs etc

I am very tired (bed by 10pm when usually 11pm), keep going dizzy, feeling hot but i honestly think that's all due to my cold.

Do any of you ladies have any children?

When i'm not at work i don't think about testing or wonder if i'm pregnant but when i'm at wor (Mon, Tue & Wed) it's all i seem to do!

Hi michc I haven't read you other post but will be visiting it very shortly xxx how good are you going to try and resist till monday !!!!! Sorry but I have zero patience lol got some cheapies today so I'll be on em tomorrow till either bfp or af lmfao!!!! Poasa big time lol xxx
My tmi is coming now lol my cm is very creamy and quite a bit lol feel constantly wet lol panty pads for me now lol!!! Brb forgot what is was gonna say will have to re read thread lmfao!!!!

lol very strange!! I haven't been too bad this month with wanting to POAS, last monthe it was a constant thought, but I also had every symptom going lol.

I don't have any children yet, am TTC#1 :) and i'm not too impatient but now would be nice :haha:

I haven't really had any symptoms this month and think that has helped with not constantly wanting to POAS lol, although now we have had our 1st BFP in the thread im itching to get the tests out!!!

The strong pains may have been implantation cramps hun!! FXed for your bfp hun, you will have to tell the result us when you test xxx

Well good luck to you all and i'll be looking forward to seeing who gets the next BFP! It's all so exciting.

lol very strange!! I haven't been too bad this month with wanting to POAS, last monthe it was a constant thought, but I also had every symptom going lol.

I don't have any children yet, am TTC#1 :) and i'm not too impatient but now would be nice :haha:

I haven't really had any symptoms this month and think that has helped with not constantly wanting to POAS lol, although now we have had our 1st BFP in the thread im itching to get the tests out!!!

The strong pains may have been implantation cramps hun!! FXed for your bfp hun, you will have to tell the result us when you test xxx

I second that lol xx I'm TTC #1 too xx

Thats what i wanted to say lol.....
I have 3 yes 3 boys.....hoping for the little girl.....my boys are get ready....
12, 10 and 8 lol....big age gap i know from youngest to hopefully baby...
i am 30 and been married for 9 years and with him 11...(1st is not my hubs)
only decided beginning of october to have another so i got my coil whipped out was on period when it was removed (copper not mirena) and this is our 1st month ttc...never tried before they were all whoopsies...lol...:blush:

I second that lol xx I'm TTC #1 too xx

Cramping again....hopefully its just little bean getting settled in amd not the dreaded :witch: :(

i hate the smile on the :witch: face!!!! i wanna slap her!!! :witch: <<<<look at her the smug cow!!!! lol.....

woo hoo Karla......
I hope you are starting a pattern here.
I hope the rest of you (Teej, Pinga, BettyBoop, and Rach) get some good news soon too! What happened to Bec??? Her symptoms were very promising, she needs to come update us with her BFP!!!

Thanks for thinking of me lifechanging :)

So congratulations Karla- you must be over the moon :happydance:

Everyone else keep thinking positive baby dust thoughts :winkwink:

I have been at work today so missed out on loads of chat :( but thought I'd better come on to see how everyone is and update you.

I caved this morning and despite knowing that 7/8DPO is far too early- I POAS! Got a BFN but I didn't let it get me down as I feel so strongly that I'm pg and just need to wait till my HCG levels are higher (I hope!). The symptoms are just too clear and too unique for me to think anything else. So I'm staying positive and will retest again Sat- still a bit early but can't wait any longer than that!!

I seem to have round the clock bouts of nausea which is wonderful, the cramps have eased a lot now but also been quite headachey and sore bbs. Really tired as well. Have to say though that I don't care how rubbish I feel as long as I get my BFP!!!! :)

P.S. Welcome MishC- like a lot of the others on here I am also TTC bubba #1 x

Hi bec bless ya I have everything crossed for ya darl xxx well everything is crossed for all of us!!!! Xxx I just bought loadsa cheapies so bring on peeing every day lmao xxx

Thanks Rach, I bought loads of internet cheapies too, can't wait for them to arrive :) then I will POAS everyday too!!!

When is everyone testing? Anyone else testing Sat? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->