25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Tammy and Rach good luck for tomorrow! And Mish.. She may not appear so try and stay positive xxxx

Yeah thanks hun xx and good luck to anyone else testing tomorrow xx

good luck with tomorrow's testing ladies.
I wish I could stop POAS.. I found a dollar tree cheapie hpt in my cabinet today and sure enough took it. BFN... I am really discouraged now. I am 10dpo, i think. And I swear I feel like I must be pregnant. I simply can't chalk all this up to PMS. And I am definitely not imagining it. The breast and ab twinges are real. Also the leg aches and the CM. It went watery last nite and this morning but I just checked and it's wet but has a whitish/yellow creamy consistency. i dont know but I am so confused and so going crazy. I just want to know.

Thanks for listening to me and all my crazy SS. I know I must sound completely insane. I want the weekend to hurry up and get here so either AF can show up or not and I can know one way or another. UGH!

:bfn: for me this morning!!!! Oh well at least she's not here yet!!!!

Stay positive lifechanging- I have been quite wet down there too and so many of symptoms are promising- it's probably just still too early. Keep trying every couple of days- apparently the level of HCG doubles every 2-3 days :)

TeeJ- mild on/off cramps could be a good sign- good luck hun x

Rach- stay positive, it could be too early for you too and your symptoms also sound really promising.

Must get ready for work now but will be back on later tonight. Struggling to get through my working days at the moment with the nausea and tiredness- a good sign but already worrying about how I will work productively feeling like this!! Oh well, we'll see how it all goes. Will keep a PMA and have a good day :)

Luck and dust to all x x x

Cheer bec I know maybe it's just too early xxx even if the:witch: shows up it's ok there's always next month xxx :)

Well I tested and got BFN. I will test again on Saturday if no AF in the morning and like Rach said... there's always next month xx

Life, It is awful when you have so many symptoms and convince yourself that you must be pregnant, then get a BFN, the same happened to me last month!! 11dpo today so still got a couple of days for those beans to stick xxx

Rach, sorry you got BFN hun, FXED for next test xxx

Ditto teej was a bit bummed cos I was so I'll last night wi sickness and very very sleepy xxx
We've still got loadsa time Hun xxx next test Hun xxx

Absolutly!! when are you going to test again hun xxx

Well I bought loadsa cheapies so was gonna keep testing till af arrived but after today I am not so sure.... Might TRY and leave it till sunday or Monday??? Just dunno???!!! How bout u hunny??? Xxx

Well I would like to say i'm gonna wait till Saturday but I will prob test again tomorrow lol xx I have still got a load of the IC's - they are lethal lol xx

Morning ladies! Sorry to gear about the BFN's hopefully it's just too early to tell and AF stays away xxxxx

Morning hun, here's hoping although I get the feeling i'm out! My baby obviously doesn't want to be a July baby lol... funny thing is I said I would like an August baby... maybe i'll get my wish after all xx

Mmmmm defo think I am out now!!!! My cm is pink!!!! Random lol but guess which round corner :( !!!!

It's hard to stat positive when you see the BFN but stranger things have happened so def not out till :witch: shows xxxx

Rach... could maybe be implantation spotting??? you implant upto 12 days so maybe xxx

Maybe just dunno now lol xxx and tmi alert had constipation for last week or so but today I got the squits lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->