25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Life, I have to admit to being a little peeved when others joined in lol, I guess it was a bit nieve of me to think no others would but kinda just hoped it would be you guys, I am also stryggling to keep up with whats going on in there lol maybe we will have to just chat more through our profiles - either that or just keep chatting in here and leave this as our main thread?!?!?!

xxx

Hi Rach, yes I have news, but it's not good news :(

I was pregnant but am having a very early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy)- just like I had feared. I woke up in the night with so much blood and the most awful cramping and was just beside myself. Feeling very dizzy today and have had bad cramping and loads of bleeding.

Going to the doc's in an hour and a half. I went to work this morning as I have a half day on a Wednesday, it was so hard but I got through, now at home with my cats waiting for my appointment.

Feeling so tired and emotionally drained- woke up at 2.20am and didn't get much sleep once I'd gone back to bed.

I'm trying to tell myself it's natures way and that this one wasn't meant to be. It was very early (I would have been 4 weeks pg) and so that's better too rather than it happening later. But I feel v sad and just need to rest and try to accept what has happened.

Hope you're all ok, I agree with what you're saying about new thread- I went on there yesterday but so many I didn't know that I didn't leave a message. Maybe we should stick together on this thread instead? xxx

Awwwwww hunny am soooooo sorry xxx I know it's hard darl and deeply traumatic but like you said it's natures way saying something cannot have been right xxx ((((hugs to you and your hub)))) am thinking of you hunny xxx

I'm not too bad thanks no sign of AF yet but I can feel something brewing lol
Not looking forward to taking my mum hospital tomoz either just wanna get it over with xxx

I'm not too bad thanks no sign of AF yet but I can feel something brewing lol
Not looking forward to taking my mum hospital tomoz either just wanna get it over with xxx

Hello ladies!! How is everyone doing? I havent been on this thread in a few days and i am now really behind lol.. Congrats on the bfp, and booooo to all the bfn's. Just remember, no one is out until the witch shows that ugly face!!! Tty ladies later!!! Baby dust to all

I am good Betty my cat is poorly I trapped her in the door and she got hurt quite bad :( vet checked her over and gave her a jab and said let her rest :( I feel sooooooo bad poor kitty she's only a baby 13 weeks old she's really stiff and she's not been to loo yet or eaten.... Maybe she is just in a bit of shock but am dead worried if she no better by the morning she's going back xxx but other than that I am great!!!!
Thanks Hun x

Awwwwww :-( that well pooooo hope your little kitty gets well soon! I'm a massive animal lover! Got a little dog at the moment but would def have another and a kitty :) xxxx

Poor kitten!!!! Well I got a german shepherd, kitten, 3 leopard geckos and 2 ferrets lol just a couple of pets lol xxx

Awww sounds like the perfect family lol except the ferrets my cousin had 2 and one bit me quite bad so I don't like them now! Xxxx

Lol they do hurt when they bite!!!! But mine are quite good they don't nip very often!!! Only if you've been handling raw meat lol xxx

Bec- i am so so sorry to hear about your m/c (chemical?). I feel terrible for you. I hope you are coping with it in the best way you know how. I know how hard that must be. I have never had a m/c but I did have an ectopic pregnancy and tried to hold on and refused medical advice to take methotrexate hoping that things would change. They didn't and my tube ended up rupturing. So, I know how it feels to want something so bad and nature works against you. I am deeply sorry. if you can possibly look at the silver lining (i know how hard it is right now) i have heard many times that after a loss you are more likely to conceive again, even before your proper period comes back. I dont know if that is medically proven but I know a lot of people who it proved true for (myself included). I was pregnant again the next month and have a beautiful child now.

OK - i am reposting this to "keep up".... although I think we should keep up here with the girls we know!

can we do a quick catchup here..... I don't want to read everything back!

Me, Rach, Teej, Pinga, Mish, and Mrs Bear have all gotten AF...

Bec is sadly out this month...

Katie(bettyBoop) and hedgehog are still in limbo as to where they are...

Karla and Misstia got BFPs...

Am I missing anyone? I hope not. And, am I right do we think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->