25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Looks right to me chuck xxx
Karla how's you Hun????
Life how's you Hun???

Good karla good got a poorly pussy (cat not fanny lol) but she's coming on loads better now xxx thank god xxx cannot wait for af to sod off so I can get back bding!!!! Gonna go in all guns blazing this month!!!! Every other day till next af lol xxx I also think I was late oving last month and me and oh didn't bd that week!!!! He was poorly!!!! Mmmmm but I tell ya if it wasn't for the :witch: being here I would say I am up duff!!!! Still feel sick, even more tired, veiny baps/dead sore, generally feel up duff lmfao!!!! It's dead bizarre!!!!
I am not gonna symptom spot this month though I refuse!!!! Lol (famous last words) xxx

Poor kitty!! Will you be taking your temps this time? I found it was very easy and we were successful on our 1st month ttc. You will know for sure when you ovulate then, but also use opks as well, since the temp only shows after you o'd. Me and my dh also got those lil temporary baby dust tattoos, and i put mine on my left ovary side and he put his in the same spot on him. How bout i o'd from that side too lol. Ironic i know, but hey, whatever works lol.. Symptom spotting is the easiest thing to do lol.. I knew something was up, but wasnt quiet sure, when I came down with a cold right after conception (of course i didnt know at the time that I conceived). I felt so bad that I called into work, which I NEVER do.. I told my DH that day, I never get sick so maybe our bd paid off. Good luck and lots of baby dust and prayers your way!!

Thanks karla I have started temping but I am a rough sleeper so temps will be all over I have got some opk's and also bought a ovulation microscope to do ferning so gonna give that a whirl!!! Not gonna stress out about getting pg it'll happen when it happens no matter how long it takes xxx I have 3 beautiful boys granted they ain't babies anymore and dont really need me as much but they are mine and I adore them xxx

Oh Bec, I'm so sorry. Hang in there hun. As others have already posted a lot of women go on to have a successful pregnancy right after. I know a couple of coworkers had that happen to them.

To update from my last post - went to RE today and as I suspected I have a cyst - boooooo. Wasn't as traumatic to find out as it was the last time since I felt that was going to happen. So basically this means I am 'on hold'. They put me on birth controll pills to suppress my cycle and I go back in after two weeks to see if it has gotten small enough that I can start meds to make me ovulate. It did last cycle so fingers crossed it will this time too. If all goes well that would likely put ov around the first week of December. I was also able to meet with the new dr and decided I like him better than my original one so that all worked out and am feeling better after my 'omg!' moment yesterday.

Fx'd for a couple more BFPs on the thread this cycle and lots of :dust: for some August :baby: :baby: :baby: from next cycle.

AF has got me in full force today!
I was slightly nervous last night as I did an opk and it was positive so started to tell myself if AF hadn't arrived by morn I'd test! Then me and OH Bd'd and he made me bleed a little well I say a tiny amount but my cm was pink and it's normally brown before AF so my hopes were well up now this!!!! Aaaaaargh I hate the witch so I'm out also xxx

Oh no katie, sorry she goy you too hun xx

Mrs Bear, sorry to hear about your cycst!! hope it all works out and you get your Christmas BFP!! and glad you like your new DR better - everything happens for a reason xx

Awww Betty at least you can get on with next cycle now Hun xxx your not stuck in limbo anymore xxx
Teej you ok Hun? Xxx

Sorry to hear you're out BettyBoop.

Still no AF for me and still got one boob bigger than the other and 2 big spots on my chin! Think I might test again on Saturday.

Mrs bear I had cysts on my ovary one was the size of a golf ball (it was obviously way bigger than my ovary) They thought at first it might have been ovarian cancer!!!! Imagine my shock I was only 29!!!!! But the took another look and came to the conclusion it was a cyst the monitored it over a few months and it shrank with every menstrual cycle!!! It is now completely gone xxx they advised me to have coil removed cos apparently the can cause cysts!!!! So had it out last month and decide sod it while it's out ttc!!! Much to shock of oh cos for years I was adamant no more babies!!!! Lol (he always wanted more kids) he blagged me for years after last child but gave up after 5 years of asking lol xxx

Awwww bless ya mrs hedgehog xxx that sucks xxx stuff ya bra to even it out lol (ment in a nice way Hun) xxx how late are you now??? Xxx

Onwards an upwards onto the next cycle! Glad I've got you ladies xx and mrs hedgehog let's hope things really do come in 3's you would be the threads 3rd BFP XXXX

It's very quiet on here as of late!!!! Is everyone ok??? Or are you all getting laid??? Lol xxx I know I will be ;) xxx

BettyBoop - sorry to hear about your BFN. AF is so much worse after you have gotten your hopes up

Rach - yeah, mine is about 3.5 cm. It is about the same size as the one I had in September. It will probably just come and go every cycle - especially since they are stimulating my ovaries with the letrazole.

Teej - I agree, it seems that the whole dr situation worked out for the best. And if all goes well my next 2ww will end just in time for a BFP at Christmas - what an awesome Christmas present that would be. Fingers crossed (I've been a good girl Santa - really I have...)

Mrs. Hedgehog - best of luck for a BFP, AF has gotten enough of us this month already

:dust:

Hello ladies, do hope everyone is keeping well, i've been so busy the last couple of days as heading home tomorrow and everyone's trying to get a piece of me before I dissappear for another month lol, had a lovely meal out with my mum and sister last night :)

Sadly no getting laid yet Katie lol, but like I said, i'm heading home tomorrow and haven't seen OH since last Tuesday :haha: so will be back to a week of :sex: then in for another round of the TWW.

I really hope this is our month ladies, think we all deserve that lil christmas miracle!!

Are you guy's doing anything different this cycle??

xxx

Hi Tammy but you had a good week at your mams???
This month I have bought a ovulation microscope (came with 10 free opk's!!!! Lol) gonna use the opk's as well and basically just hump from now till next af lol xxx
Back to the ov micro I am dying to get some of oh spermies on it so I can have a look at em!!!! Lol
Hopefully we'll all get out December :bfp: xxx excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->