25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I'm so desperate to test today. Not supposed to test until Thursday but last cycle was shorter than usual so in theory AF could be due today if this cycle is same as last. I could either be 11dpo or 14dpo. Is 11dpo too early? I've still been feeling hot and flushed and I've had heartburn the past few days which I don't usually get. I'm really irritable and moody though which suggests AF is on its way.

No fair Teej my spot is on the end of my nose, it hurts, and I keep sneezing!

Well yesterdays test was a cruel hoax, todays showed nothing, but I'm not surprised. If there is anything going on in there it probably hasn't even attached yet.

7dpo - I am full of wind

Thanks lifechanging for the info I will check it out.

It may be late enough to show but if I were you I would try and hold out another day or two. I know it's so hard when all you want is that BFP but it can have the negative affect if it is still too early!!

Let us know what you decide and keep us posted on result hun xx

FXed for your BFP xxx

No fair Teej my spot is on the end of my nose, it hurts, and I keep sneezing!

Well yesterdays test was a cruel hoax, todays showed nothing, but I'm not surprised. If there is anything going on in there it probably hasn't even attached yet.

7dpo - I am full of wind

Thanks lifechanging for the info I will check it out.

Hahaha... I guess it would have been useful for Halloween!!! Thankfully mine was on the side of my chin and only lasted a couple of days!!

7dpo is still very early yet hun, FXed you get your sticky bean in next few days xxx

Plus I dreamed I had a positive test! So hopefully!!!!

I also dreamt I had a + test, it was a very vived dream. But the river had burst its banks and we were 5 foot under water and I was worried Dp would drop the test in the water. LOL. I hope that bit doesn't come true!

Got my Fx for you Rach.

Plus I dreamed I had a positive test! So hopefully!!!!

I also dreamt I had a + test, it was a very vived dream. But the river had burst its banks and we were 5 foot under water and I was worried Dp would drop the test in the water. LOL. I hope that bit doesn't come true!

Got my Fx for you Rach.

lol, I would love to know what a dream therapist would make of that one!!!

Maybe all these baby dreams are a good sign... either that or wishful thinking!!!

I had a dream about lots of brightly coloured eggs. I looked it up on a dream analysis site and it said it signifies fertility and the coming of a happy event!

Ohh... I'm so excited for everyone!!! FXed for all of us xx

Just tested - couldn't resist any longer and as expected it was BFN. Not too disappointed though - it's still early. Will test again probably on Friday if AF doesn't appear before then.

Good luck bettyboop!!! Well i am 9 dpo. I had a temp dip the other day and today it has rised back up some!! I did take a test this a.m and it was bfn. But thats ok, i think i am preggo. :) my cm hasnt dried up at all since o and i feel wet (sorry if tmi) so maybe thats a good thing. I have never really payed attention to my body before so the cm could be a reg thing. Idk. But anyway, baby dust to alllll

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1adb67
HERE IS MY CHART IF ANYONE WANTS TO LOOK AT IT AND SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS :)

Sod it gonna test tomorrow wi fmu I know it'll say bfn but need to poas lol xxx

keeping FX and babydust to all. I woke up this morning feeling no symptoms after he ton that I felt over the weekend. Bah... I dont know what that means. Then I got up and POAS (2nd urine) negative so I took out yesterday afternoons to compare and yesterday's had a second pink line. EVAP? IDk... I posted a new thread in TWW if you want to see the pics. The FRERs hat i took two months ago don;t have evaps... don't ask me why I still have them!!
Anyway, who knows. Now that it's later in the morning my back pain has come back and im so thirsty. this is so annoying....
I have decided I do not have a uti, as the excessive peeing has stopped and it never did become painful. But I have developed since yesterday more freuent bowel movements (TMI) and the feeling to have a BM, weird.. Maybe I am just ill.

Well wishing for BFPs for all of us... I think I need to wait until Thursday to test again.

Life.. I've just had a look and it's very interesting as I had the same thing happen to me last month but mine had no colour! But yours looks pink crossing everything for you xxxx

BettyBoop- was your with FRER test?

I know it looks pinkish but I am really trying not to put too much in to it! I really wish I hadn't pulld it out. At this point in the tww I feel as though I may have just been sick and getting over it now. It's rare that I get sick though. I'm still a tiny bit achy in the chest with an occasional twing of pain and occasional twinges in the shoulder which freak me out bc I had an ectopic pregnancy before but I didn't get shoulder pain until my tube ruptured and that takes weeks (I was 2 months). My stuffy nose went a little runny this morning and now it's gone. Hmm. I still have the white stretchy cm though, occasionally yellowish on tissue.

How is everyone else doing? Any good news yet? It's still ealry for all of us. Once you start the tww it's as though time moves more slowly!! C'mon Thhursday... i'll be either 11 or 12 dpo and I am testing for sure that day as AF is probably due Sat (that's an estimate)...

It was Hun! I kept both tests and they did the same thing (although I looked the day after) I was 5 days late for AF but then she came first day was horrendously heavy then not a lot for the rest so can't explain the test results for me?! As they were BFN in the time frame! But if you are saying other tests haven't done that yours could well be the start of your BFP!!! :dust: xxxx

Hello ladies, Rachie Rach, that is so funny what your husband said- mine has made loads of comments like that before and it really doesn't help does it.

Mine's 4 years older than me and has been ready for longer and is desperate for a baby- he'd have had one earlier but I insisted on being married first! ;) He doesn't say things so much now we've had a few -tive months as he knows it's extra disappointing.

We're optomistic about this month though as am 5/6 DPO and have had a few (possible) symptoms. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but so easy to get carried away.

Does anyone have any tips for getting some IC's? Fx'd everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->