25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hi bec he says it all the time and no it doesn't help :( xxx eBay or amazon Hun for ic xxx if I get witch I'll be ordering some ov sticks and hpts xxx

Thank you BettyBoop, spent so much on POAS so far that thought I'd get myself some IC's (also then feel I can test more!!) Really hopeful this might be my month :) Got 25 tests on amazon for £4.48- very impressed x

Yeah Rachie Rach I'm going for the ovulation sticks next month if not pg this month :) xxx

Thank you BettyBoop, spent so much on POAS so far that thought I'd get myself some IC's (also then feel I can test more!!) Really hopeful this might be my month :) Got 25 tests on amazon for £4.48- very impressed x

Lol that's a POASA addicts dream! Good bargain that Hun! May have to buy myself some as I have a £10 amazon voucher =) GL ladies xxxxx

£10 amazon voucher omg poasa wet dream lmfao xxxx

Haha! Isn't it just! Worst thing is I've had it since September and haven't spent it! Yet I spent waaaay to much on FRER's last month from Boots lol!
I'm trying to hold off buying any IC's coz I will just pee on them for the sake of it lol!!! Maybe if AF is late I can order a CB digi?! Aaaargh I hate the 2WW it sends me crazy xxx

Having some really bad cramps at mo.... Me thinks the :witch: might rear her ugly head!!!! Still got all symptoms though!!!! Mmmmmm random!!!!

When you due? Cramps could mean anything so your not out till the witch shows her ugly mug! And fx'd she isn't going to xxx

Sat or Sunday and I know Hun cheers just put myself down even more and poas and got a BFN :( I know it is early but guess it's a sign of things to come :(

Since all of my supposed "symptoms" seem to have vanished except the occasional twinge in the lower abdomen and boobs I think I am out. i don't know what to make of that FRER with the faint pink line. I re-read the directions and I know I didnt wait ten minutes before i tossed it out. I threw it away shortly after the control line appeared so who knows when that line appeared. But if it were truly a positive from yesterdays afternoon urine wouldn't the other frer this morning with 2nd morning urine have been the same or darker? Instead it has nothing on it. Idk.... feeling doubtful now though.

Rach - try and stay positive till AF does or doesn't show! Most ladies don't get a BFP till 12dpo Hun!!

And Life - I really don't know what to suggest as it's definitely a strange one but here's hoping it's the start of your BFP xxxxxx

Life - after last month of having every symptom and still getting a BFN I wouldn't let the fact that your symptoms are easing off, get you down!! the body is a very strange thing indeed and does strange things when it's changing for whatever reason!! Try not to stress too much about the FRER - I know it's a lot easier said than done and I would prob be the same in your position. It is still early days and Katie said, a lot of women won't get a BFP until 12dpo, just try and wait it out a few days and try again xxx thinking of you hun xxx

Rachie - again like Katie said (she has wise words lol) the cramps could be anything, it is not unusual to get implantation cramping and this is certainly the right time for that - again thinking of you hun xxx FXed xxx

Katie - well I don't know about you but I still have no symptoms! I'm not letting it get to me as it could mean anything, I do still have a lot of CM so maybe that is my symptom or could just be the EPO working lol.

I must admit im now 9dpo and nearly caved again this morning, trying to wait it out as long as I can, off to stay with my mum today tho so hopefully I won't really be thinking about it too much!!

FXed and good luck to all of us xxx

Thanks teej I know I shouldn't get hung up lol feeling loads better this morning xxx btw the bfn was done last thing at night durrr like it's gonna work at 8dpo and at night!!!!! Lmfao!!!!! Not out till she shows!!!!

Hope your doing something nice today teej xxx enjoy your day xxx
Much love and baby dust xxx

haha... not the best time to test really but this TWW has a way of making us all go crazy to the point all you wanna do is POAS - even when you know it's bound to be a BFN!! we've all done it!! Your right - your not out till she shows.... and here's hoping she doesn't xx

Made me chuckle too Hun lol my hubby called me a 'daft cow' lol he said 'is she here?' me 'no' he said 'well shut up woman stop stressing and if she don't show yay if she shows yay' (dirty get wants loadsa nookie lol) xxx

Well I'm currently waiting for my shopping to be delivered - I lead such a rock and roll lifestyle!! lol

This afternoon tho I'm gonna be driving up to see my mum :happydance: I haven't seen her for a month now and miss her loads, I live 100 miles away from her now :cry: but - off to see her to spend a week there and catch up with family and friends - sadly OH, who was supposed to be coming with me has become quite ill this past few days so now i'm off on my own, of course this means that if I get a BFP i've gotta try and keep it under wraps till I get back as wanna tell him in person.

How about you, you up to anything exciting??

Love and baby dust to you too hun xx

Ohhhh that'll be tough Hun lol xxx my day well gonna jump in bath cos I stink... Go shopping.... Clean my ferrets out lol basically just chill till kids get home from school xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->