27 years old TTC #2

I think today is O day. Bloating and cramps. Either that or the 2 bd's yesterday.

(changed my id to harrybaby) I WAS going to test tomorrow morning but I think imgonna wait and see if my AF arrives as I have short cycles and it will only be 12dpo which is still really early and I don't want to waste anymore tests!

(changed my id to harrybaby) I WAS going to test tomorrow morning but I think imgonna wait and see if my AF arrives as I have short cycles and it will only be 12dpo which is still really early and I don't want to waste anymore tests!

Who did you used to be?

I was kellyharrison :0 but suddely dawned on me that I shodul be abit more discrete with my id unless someone I know comes on here!!!

Hello my ladies, well I tested this morning and it was positive!! WOHOO!! Its not the strongest line but its deffo positive. Im very happy and wish you all the best in getting your BFPs!! I woudl say mine is a little SFP (small fat positive!) hahaha

Hey girls,

I was thinking I could go into my very first message on this post and add all our names and announce or bfp's there. Does that sound like a good idea?

Hello my ladies, well I tested this morning and it was positive!! WOHOO!! Its not the strongest line but its deffo positive. Im very happy and wish you all the best in getting your BFPs!! I woudl say mine is a little SFP (small fat positive!) hahaha

Congrats harrybaby! I hope you have a great pregnancy and hope to see you soon in first tri!

Ive lost track whos preggas and whos not - great idea rdy4number2 :)

Congrats!! YAY! Hope you stay on this thread and keep us updated

Congrats!! YAY! Hope you stay on this thread and keep us updated

Hey dont worry hun I wasnt planning on moving on just yet! Its still so early we havent got our heads round it all. However, im 15dpo today and threw up this morning!! Cant believe that, I also had to stop the car on the way to work and open the door coz I thought it was gonna happen again. Very suprised - maybe im poorly - surely cant be morning sickness already. This is very new to me because I never had any sickness or anythign with my daughter. Bleurgh, cant even think about food.....

Hey Girls,

It's done. If I did not add you, and you would like added just give me a shout. harrybaby, would you like me to just put your new name or your new name/kellyharrison?

If you posted a long time ago, I just assumed you weren't on here anymore and didn't add you. If not the case, sorry. Just let me know and I would love to add you. If you are new to this thread, I would still love to add you.

We need support!! :)

Well ladies, it is on to cycle 14 for us. I have a HSG on Tuesday, hopefully we'll start getting some answers soon!

Well ladies, it is on to cycle 14 for us. I have a HSG on Tuesday, hopefully we'll start getting some answers soon!

Jodi,

I have heard of several ladies getting pregnant after their hsg. I hope this is the case for you! Let us know how it goes. Best of luck! Hope it will give you answers and that baby!

Woohoo!! Well done Pristock!! How do you feel!? SO chuffed for you and lets hope this is the start of all things BFP for our buddy group!!

Thanks! I hope so - that would be great if we all got our :bfp: 's within a month of each other

I feel great so far - no symptoms as of yet - I go on Monday for blood work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->