2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

oh yay snow :) where!!!!!!!! Nixilix where in the mids are you? i didn't see any booooooooo

listen to you lot peeing everywhere and anywhere lol :haha:

:rofl: I know! we have no shame :D

we had some snow about 8.30am this morning up in Leeds it didnt settle though

It's trying to snow here in Bristol but it's only a few megre flakes. Nothing to get excited about. I don't like the snow, I spend most of my time on the floor when it freezes!!

hello lovely ladies. I hope its ok for me to join this thread.

I am 6DPO with Ov on 2nd of feb. I'm so anxious about this month!! when we started actively TTC back in October i knew each month would be as crushing as the next with BFNs but i thought if it doesn't happen now it better happen in Feb, See my hubby proposed to me last Valentines day in such a beautiful way that this Valentines day would be so special if i could just be able to give him the news we're pregnant!!! i'm making myself anxious mad over it!!

I don't like my chances tho, i took soy-isoflavones for the first time this month and didn't expect them to work so well and we didn't BD over everyday around Ov, so we kinda have to be lucky to catch the egg considering i don't really get any EWCM.

TWW is so agonizing! Please let me have a valentines BFP

welcome Betheney!! :dust: for you and fx for a valentine's :bfp: for you!! Sounds like it would be a very special day!!

Welcome betheney lots of :dust: for you.

Hoping your BFP comes soon

In Northampton, it's stopping and starting but not settling.

Well I still feel sick and my lower back is so sore :( cramps have calmed down now. I feel like I usually feel when on af (minus the sickness) never felt like this before it... Weird.

Not that I like feeling like poop, but these have to be signs!!

i had a sore lower back yesterday but would have only been 6dpo so its not likely to be a preg symptom and if it was from say implantation surely my temp would have risen this morning which it didn't :-( i don't think this is my month as much as i really really really want it to be

Fingers crossed for us... That witch is not allowed on this thread!!

I feel a bit sick. I ate my lunch which was just a chicken mayo and salad sandwich with a cup of tea. Now I'm feeling a bit rough. I cant help thinking I'm just imagining it though. I hope not, off to the loo again to see if :witch: has arrived!! :rofl:

I never thought I had an obsessive streak in me but it appears I do!!!

yeah at first I was like nah I must just be under the weather now 8dpo and feeling pants I'm like yeah this has to be for real lol!

I'm also wondering if I'll feel like crap all through my pregnancy! Not that I'll mind because it will be worth it but I can't wait to have confirmation that I'm allowed to feel like crap lol

i had a sore lower back yesterday but would have only been 6dpo so its not likely to be a preg symptom and if it was from say implantation surely my temp would have risen this morning which it didn't :-( i don't think this is my month as much as i really really really want it to be

stay positive betheney! I've had lower back ache since 4dpo and it's intensified over the weekend accompanied by the IB (I think!)

I'm not charting my temps now so can't really comment on the temp difference

as we speak i'm starting to feel some cramping. pretty sure its AF cramps tho, they don't feel any different to my normal AF cramps. Don't hate me if i'm the first to bring the dreaded witch into this lovely thread.

I haven't felt any cramping at all!

I know it sounds silly but i'm dreading the morning sickness. It makes me cry lol! I don't know why, i'm just really scared of being sick!

and last night I was starting think, how on earth am I going to push a baby out of there! :rofl:

as we speak i'm starting to feel some cramping. pretty sure its AF cramps tho, they don't feel any different to my normal AF cramps. Don't hate me if i'm the first to bring the dreaded witch into this lovely thread.

My :witch: is due today, so i may be bringing it as well :hugs:

:rofl: lol well once its in there it's gotta come out ha ha

I haven't felt any cramping at all!

I know it sounds silly but i'm dreading the morning sickness. It makes me cry lol! I don't know why, i'm just really scared of being sick!

and last night I was starting think, how on earth am I going to push a baby out of there! :rofl:

You'll be fine with MS, so many preg women i know complain day after day after day about MS and when you ask them if they drink ginger beer to help "no i don't like it" and so you suggest ginger tablets "no they smell yucky" you ask if they'd tried a B6 tablet which don't smell "no i can't swallow tablets"..... see the pattern? i swear most preg women thrive off the attention of MS! or maybe only the ones i know? hahahaha. Anyway what i'm trying to say is, is that there are a million ways to help MS if you look for them and actively try them, i know my book "what to expect when your expecting" has great hints and tips for MS.

As for pushing a baby out your :blush: i just tell myself "when the time comes it will feel perfectly normal" hahahaha you know how women always say that it just kicks in and you start doing it? i just figure once that feeling kicks in i'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->