2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Thanks, I'm just glad I don't have another torturous wait ahead of me..well unless I count the torturous wait until I ovulate again :)

I'm really hoping to see some BFP's out of this thread though, especially those valentine one's.

Oh no wanderingstar :( so sorry.

I tested today cause I was bored! Bfn! I drew a line on after and that made me feel better!

Think my af is coming too :( hardly any cm but feel wet so it's prob that old witch coming but it would be a bit early :s??

Well fx to all that are waiting x

aww nixilix!! thats so funny lol drawing a line on your test!

Well I'm out of the running ladies, :witch: has arrived. :cry:

CD1 Starts here! Heres to lots of :sex:

good luck and :dust: to everyone that is still waiting

Well I'm out of the running ladies, :witch: has arrived. :cry:

CD1 Starts here! Heres to lots of :sex:

good luck and :dust: to everyone that is still waiting

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Just to say :dust::dust::dust::dust: to all in this final week to a Valentines bfp and sticky bean...:baby:

how do you put the tickers on your signatures. I'm trying but can figure it out!!!

Help me someone please xx

how do you put the tickers on your signatures. I'm trying but can figure it out!!!

Help me someone please xx

Hello, I'm new here - hope you don't mind me adding to the valentines test list...
I am 7dpo, been temping for months now (but DH wanted us to wait until Jan to ttc) and used OPK for the first time this month (I was so happy when it was positive - such a relief to have it confirmed that you do in fact ovulate). 30 day cycle, so it could all be over by 16th but hoping to test at the weekend and have a BFP on the 14th (or any day really!!)
I am in my 2nd month ttc and already impatient and thinking it will never happen!
Last month I had loads of symptoms and this month is no different. Added a new one this time of strange cramps that move all over my lower abdomen (which could be anything - urine infection (which makes me worry I should go to docs), kidney stones (yep, I have had them too), IBS - who knows?!). I imagine it's because I have been reading about 'stretching' pains though, ho hum.
Hope I haven't bored you all!

Oh, why does my post stretch such a long way across the page - do I need to press return more?!

nixnax I did it from here just follow what they ask you to do and then copy paste in your signature on the bnb account. I hope you manage to do it.

https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

Weird though since I could have swore I ovulated on the 30th, but according to calculations would have actually been the 25th, but I didn't notice a THING that day. Or it could be that I have a shorter luteal phase then I realized. Oh guess I better start with temping, still have to buy a thermometer.

Hopefully my signature is working now.

Welcome Crazyrae :dust:

Weird though since I could have swore I ovulated on the 30th, but according to calculations would have actually been the 25th, but I didn't notice a THING that day. Or it could be that I have a shorter luteal phase then I realized. Oh guess I better start with temping, still have to buy a thermometer.

I really would recommend temping - makes you feel like you are doing something (I was wtt for 6 months) and it's so cool seeing the patterns each month and overlaying them to see whether it means anything! And it was cool to actually know when af would arrive (or not hopefully nowadays) - almost to the day! (I sometimes have slightly shorter/longer cycles which would catch me off guard) it is a pain always taking your temp as soon as you wake though! Sorry, haven't read many posts yet to know about you - do you use OPKs? That's also cool, such a relief to get a positive! And they're so cheap on ebay!

Hi crazyrae :)

Rae is my middle name, I rarely see it as a first, always happy to (well assuming it is in this case).

I don't use OPK's and I've not yet started temping. I always always have 2 weeks of PMS, so I always assumed that my ovulation happened the day before my PMS started.

It was so non-existent this cycle though, so I wasn't sure when I O or if I even did and that's why I was confused.

I normally just keep track of my cycle length, PMS symptoms, and I do pay attention to my CM, I just don't chart it.

I tested today cause I was bored! Bfn! I drew a line on after and that made me feel better!

Think my af is coming too :( hardly any cm but feel wet so it's prob that old witch coming but it would be a bit early :s??

oh how TTC makes us a little nuts

One month i threw a preg test accross the lounge room screaming to hubby that not only can i not get a BFP i can't even get an evap! not even a pretend positive. This fact really annoyed me. Then one day i got an evap and after that i was happy. I didn't get a real positive but a fake positive seemed to be soothing somehow

:wacko:

Just thought i'd add my temps took a nose dive this morning......... god thats heart breaking. I can feel lots of AF cramps.

oh how TTC makes us a little nuts

One month i threw a preg test accross the lounge room screaming to hubby that not only can i not get a BFP i can't even get an evap! not even a pretend positive. This fact really annoyed me. Then one day i got an evap and after that i was happy. I didn't get a real positive but a fake positive seemed to be soothing somehow

:wacko:

Oh that made me giggle cause I though today - at least give me a pretend positive just something!! hahahaha

Well I only have one hpt left and its in my drawer at work or else i'd have pee'd on that by now! I want this week to fly by so either the witch can turn up OR see a BFP!

Im a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in August so if it doesn't happen this month then least i wont be so big then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->