2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

also nixnax

Are you generally a queasy person?

i mean i get queasy when i take any tablet without food and i get nauseous when i ovulate and when i get AF, whenever i have a body change i get nauseous! so i'm fairly certain i'm going to have horrible MS!!!

LOVE

Betheney I too am a queasy person and I'm such a wimp lol I'm hoping my body just 'gets on with it' I'm going to do my best not to moan too much when I'm pregnant!

I'm gonna get that book What to expect as well!!

I haven't felt any cramping at all!

I know it sounds silly but i'm dreading the morning sickness. It makes me cry lol! I don't know why, i'm just really scared of being sick!

and last night I was starting think, how on earth am I going to push a baby out of there! :rofl:

You'll be fine with MS, so many preg women i know complain day after day after day about MS and when you ask them if they drink ginger beer to help "no i don't like it" and so you suggest ginger tablets "no they smell yucky" you ask if they'd tried a B6 tablet which don't smell "no i can't swallow tablets"..... see the pattern? i swear most preg women thrive off the attention of MS! or maybe only the ones i know? hahahaha. Anyway what i'm trying to say is, is that there are a million ways to help MS if you look for them and actively try them, i know my book "what to expect when your expecting" has great hints and tips for MS.

As for pushing a baby out your :blush: i just tell myself "when the time comes it will feel perfectly normal" hahahaha you know how women always say that it just kicks in and you start doing it? i just figure once that feeling kicks in i'll be fine.

I will happily take what every I can to get rid of ms :rofl:

also nixnax

Are you generally a queasy person?

i mean i get queasy when i take any tablet without food and i get nauseous when i ovulate and when i get AF, whenever i have a body change i get nauseous! so i'm fairly certain i'm going to have horrible MS!!!

LOVE

No I'm only queasy when I drink too much alcohol :rofl:

so Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones!

Betheney I too am a queasy person and I'm such a wimp lol I'm hoping my body just 'gets on with it' I'm going to do my best not to moan too much when I'm pregnant!

I don't mind moaning pregnant woman!!! just the ones who wont help themselves.

THE BOOK IS FANTASTIC!!!!

i work with a few preg women and i'm always throwing out this information and they always eye me curiously (as no one knows we're TTC)....... The book is so informative and 100% not boring the authors have a sense of humor to them. I remember hoping once that i got sick so i didn't have to do a school test or something along those lines....... and then i got sick and remember thinking i'll take that test anyday over this!!! and i'm thinking i'm dooming myself with MS, i wanted MS so i could take some friggin time off of work! but then as i think those words i think "they're going to bite me in the ass"

haha

no more posts from me its 2am in Australia and i must be off too bed

LOVE LOVE LOVE

i work with a few preg women and i'm always throwing out this information and they always eye me curiously (as no one knows we're TTC)....... The book is so informative and 100% not boring the authors have a sense of humor to them. I remember hoping once that i got sick so i didn't have to do a school test or something along those lines....... and then i got sick and remember thinking i'll take that test anyday over this!!! and i'm thinking i'm dooming myself with MS, i wanted MS so i could take some friggin time off of work! but then as i think those words i think "they're going to bite me in the ass"

haha

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I may have to get that book, sounds good.

Night night sleep well

haha

LOVE LOVE LOVE

You won't get this til tomorra then but I will most defo get that book! Want to get something funny for my OH that will talk to him on a blokes level!

I've got coeliac disease so can't have any ginger biscuits and have to be careful with what tablets I take as some contain wheat starch which I can't have. But I can drink ginger tea and have some stem ginger gluten free cookies which I've been eating when I've felt nauseous! They help! IN fact just eating helps lol

When I had morning sickness it was weird - I didn't feel ill like when I have a stomach flu - I just threw up and then went back to what I was doing (usually eating) which is the strangest thing. I did use what to expect and think it is a great book. I ate a lot of ginger biscuits, but found the best thing for morning sickness was just eating whatever I craved when I felt sick (I know that doesn't sound sensical, but it worked.)

Today is 7 dpo for me and I have had some promising signs today - my temp went up a bit so hopefully it stays up, I had low sugar levels despite doing what I normally do (I am diabetic and having hypoglycaemia is common in the first trimester) I was also exhausted today - slept from 12:00-14:30. I also felt some "bubbles" in my lower abdomen today. Of course it could all just be my wishful thinking, but today I feel a bit more positive.

that sounds really promising tanikit!!

yeah I don't feel ill sicky - just waves of nausea at the moment just eating whatever I feel like when I feel I need it helps i.e. gorging myself all the time lol

:witch: came early on the 3rd so I still have a long wait here. :nope:

So sorry Mystique that the ugly wicked :witch: reared her face :hugs:

I also have the book what to expect before you are expecting, thats the book I keep in the bathroom to chart things! I prefer that knowledge than using google!

I am CD23 and 5DPO today and really nothing out of the ordinary 'really' for me. I do have creamy CM to touch not on panties though and I was very tired again this morning that I didn't want to get out of bed again. :sleep:

Other than that I feel perfectly fine!

6 days until Valentine's Day!!! :dance:

Well i got home and tested and it was............... :bfn: :(

Still on :witch: so fingers crossed.

:dust: to all

Well I'm out. AF came today, earlier than expected and I had no PMS, at least not the usual symptoms.. soo...

:( You can count me out, but good luck to the rest of you!

Well I'm out. AF came today, earlier than expected and I had no PMS, at least not the usual symptoms.. soo...

:( You can count me out, but good luck to the rest of you!

Oh no that darn :witch:

Gotta feeling it's going to be the same for me :shrug:

This is such a lovely thread can i join in? CD 25 today here. i will test on 14th if AF doesnt turn up before then. Not sure exactly when i ovulated and only managed to dtd days 8, 11 & 16 of a 28/29 day cycle. Valentines day last year was the first and only time I got a BPF but it ended in a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. i was so shocked ...shocked to be pg ( only did it once that month) and then it took us both ages to come to terms with everything. Am hoping for a little miracle this year... and wishing all you lovely girls BFPs this weekend or sooner!

Wandering Star - I am dreadfully sorry that the witch showed :hugs: on to CD1.

Nixnax - It's not over till the dreaded witch sings! FX'd for you!

:hugs:

Sorry that AF got you WanderingStar.

Hi petalhead - it only takes one day of dtd sometimes. Really hope you will get your BFP and have a sticky bean this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->