2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Have we had a BFP on this thread yet? Come on girls!

Just thought i'd add my temps took a nose dive this morning......... god thats heart breaking. I can feel lots of AF cramps.

:( still a chance - might have been a one off after sleeping with your mouth open!! (that's what I told myself last month :()

:witch:
Just thought i'd add my temps took a nose dive this morning......... god thats heart breaking. I can feel lots of AF cramps.

It aint over until :witch: arrives... stay away... stay away!

Hi crazyrae :)

Rae is my middle name, I rarely see it as a first, always happy to (well assuming it is in this case).

I don't use OPK's and I've not yet started temping. I always always have 2 weeks of PMS, so I always assumed that my ovulation happened the day before my PMS started.

It was so non-existent this cycle though, so I wasn't sure when I O or if I even did and that's why I was confused.

I normally just keep track of my cycle length, PMS symptoms, and I do pay attention to my CM, I just don't chart it.

Ah, it's actually Rachael!

My only clue before any of this was I got slight pains roughly 2-3 days before af, so I at least used to know when to put my tampons in my bag! I had no clue about when I ovulated. Think I have an idea nowadays besides temps (can vary CD15-17) - I always seem to get a bit moody and feel a bit off that day (great, just what I need to do some serious BDing!) but I get really impatient for it so might just be that (rise temp, rise!)
But I have lost my natural cues so I hope they return when/if I drop this obsession!

My day 28 is Friday but my cycle is variable and i had a loss last month so figured i would wait until Sun which is day 30 but will see i have some FRERs so I know i can test wed prob at the earliest but going to wait it out. Fingers crossed. Good Luck girls i am sure lots of us will get our BFPs.

Bethany,

isn't it right that ur temp can drop with implantation? you would be about right for that lets hope ur temps go back up tomorrow :flower:

sending lots of :dust:

ugh im going mad already, i cant get on here that much for you all to keep me sane!!!!!!!!
I am trying with the PMA but its not helping yet :growlmad:

please let this week go quickly :blush:

Well I'm out of the running ladies, :witch: has arrived. :cry:

CD1 Starts here! Heres to lots of :sex:

good luck and :dust: to everyone that is still waiting

Thank You Very Much for the :dust:

I am so sorry the :witch: has arrived :hugs:

Hi, I'm hoping I can test on Valentines Day too, but I'll only be 10 days DPO, does anyone know if that is too early?

How's we all feeling? I feel like the witch has a first class ticket with the destination being moi! Never mind!

Anyone got more symptoms or possible bfp?!?

Morning girlies!

well I had lots of cramping yesterday (8dpo) and some watery light pink on the toilet tissue when I wiped and then this morning (9dpo) went to the toilet for a number 2 (sorry girls!) and when I wiped instead of the watery light pink on the tissue is was more of an orangey light red - not loads of it but there when I wiped. I'm still having cramping and felt nauseous this morning but better now I've eaten.

I did some googling and I think this is still IB - think it was orangey cos it was mixed with CM and turned the light red more orangey??

Mornin ladies, Ive found this thread yesterday and have been following how youse have all been doing, comparing all my symptoms too lol

Sorry to the ladies that have to wait another month, hope next month is definitley yours!

Ive keep coming back on here to see if anything new has happened with youse. my boyfriend thinks im mad lol but I think he finally started to beleive me yesterday when I showed him the veins on my chest lol knew that would get his attention!!

Im unsure about what my days are but I think im due around the 11th but going for a valentines test lol

We havnt really been trying but im terrible for thinking im pregnant every month so theres a bit in me that does want to be pregnant though now that i think i really am im terrified lol (this is my second) I hope youse dont mind me joining in with youse?

of course we don't !! :dust: to you!!

the spotting has gone back to pink now!!! must just have been cos it was mixed with CM or FMU!! lol

i had cramping all day (8DPO) however i don't think its AF cramps as its too early but i don't think it Implantation cramps either. They're more like sharp pains sometimes in the left ovary sometimes in the right...... WEIRD :-S

BTW - Nessicle with symptoms like those i'm convinced your up the duff! i thought i may have had implantation bleed but it was just a result of the sex we had the night before :blush:

The thing that made me start thinking im pregnant is that I usually have really bad migraine, its pretty much a constant part of my life and around the 28th of jan I woke up and felt good for the first time in a long time. Ive felt good since then, no migraines!! My migraines stopped the last time I was pregnant but I dont know how early they stopped.

I then got what seemed to be a cold for 2 days but it was just a head cold
Im getting really hungry suddenly and to the point of feeling sick
my veins are quite obvious on my chest
really bloated, look like im a 3 months pregnant already lol

Im just unsure cos its really early to be getting all these symptoms?

I think im going to go crazy until i get a positive!

honeyb I'm bloated too look about 4 months gone ha ha

well that's a good sign if your migraines have stopped!! when aer you going to test?

Betheney - he he up the duff I love that phrase!! Just want that goddamn :bfp: lol!! How many dpo are you hun?

Nessicle i'm 8DPO.... i think. I'm sure its 8 but there's a chance its 7 and and even bigger chance its more than 8.

But going on instinct i'd say 8

I think as soon as hubby goes to bed i'll POAS. Not because he doesn't approve he just thinks i'm nuts and the less nuts he knows about the better.

I'm getting lots of cramps and lower back ache but it keeps switching from side to side, but the cramps i don't think are implantation cramps as they're more in my ovaries i actually have no idea what cramps i'm experiencing but they suck!!!

Yeh bout 4 months sounds right Nessicle lol Im not sure on dpo cos I cant remember the exact date of my period cos it was just spotting though I was on the pill. I have back tracked and think it was the 14th of Jan so I would be due af on the 11th ish.

Im going to be in town tomorrow so doubt ill be able to resist in buying a test and will do it on the Thursday unless I can convince my lad to buy one today on his way home from college and i'll do it tomorrow hehe

I had cramping like you girls a week ago though no spotting, do yous think yours is to do with implatation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->