2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Nessicle i'm 8DPO.... i think. I'm sure its 8 but there's a chance its 7 and and even bigger chance its more than 8.

But going on instinct i'd say 8

I think as soon as hubby goes to bed i'll POAS. Not because he doesn't approve he just thinks i'm nuts and the less nuts he knows about the better.

I'm getting lots of cramps and lower back ache but it keeps switching from side to side, but the cramps i don't think are implantation cramps as they're more in my ovaries i actually have no idea what cramps i'm experiencing but they suck!!!

I know what you mean about OH thinking your nuts - he doesnt know about my poas obsession lol he goes to work about 7am and i get up around then so I poas as soon as he's gone :rofl: ha ha

I'm still having twinges in my ovaries - did you see the posts about EPF? Early Pregnancy Factor......go on, google it, you know you want to... ;)

Hhmm Betheney is it maybe just things stretching and moving around?

I got a sore cramp last week that was right in the middle of my belly. It woke me up during the night. Then the next day I got it once more, I was nearly doubled over and now theye stopped altogether. I would have been around 8 dpo then. Have no idea what that was about, hoping implantation?

Yeh bout 4 months sounds right Nessicle lol Im not sure on dpo cos I cant remember the exact date of my period cos it was just spotting though I was on the pill. I have back tracked and think it was the 14th of Jan so I would be due af on the 11th ish.

Im going to be in town tomorrow so doubt ill be able to resist in buying a test and will do it on the Thursday unless I can convince my lad to buy one today on his way home from college and i'll do it tomorrow hehe

I had cramping like you girls a week ago though no spotting, do yous think yours is to do with implatation?

I had my AF on 18th Jan and AF due on either 13 or 14th (i ov'd a day early this cycle) so your dates sound about right!

I'm feeling pretty positive that I'm having implantation bleed as it's about the right time for IB and with all my other symptoms too - like thrush, I never get thrush and it's gone now, that can be due to hormone imbalance like pregnancy or EPF as your body deals with new changes

but not everyone has an IB so don't worry if you don't :bfp: xx

I'm getting ovary twinges today...

My boobies are mega sore, maybe af is coming. I haven't got much cm even though I feel like I have! Not much nausea today. I want a bfp! Ha x

No sign of an IB for me. Prob cause nothing us implanting!!

yeh well i got a bit of cystitis around the same time of the cramps and it went away the next day. I didnt think about that being due to hormone imbalances hmmm

Is your thrush getting any better Nessicle?

Aw Nixlix I hope it doesnt start fingers are crossed for you xx

Me too maaaannnnn! On a plus side I managed to not pee in my last test! X

yeh well i got a bit of cystitis around the same time of the cramps and it went away the next day. I didnt think about that being due to hormone imbalances hmmm

Is your thrush getting any better Nessicle?

completely gone hun!! hopefully it was just because of some hormonal changes......

yep cystitis can be an EPF symptom as well as thrush!!

I'm getting ovary twinges today...

My boobies are mega sore, maybe af is coming. I haven't got much cm even though I feel like I have! Not much nausea today. I want a bfp! Ha x

No sign of an IB for me. Prob cause nothing us implanting!!

not everyone gets IB sweetie!! fx for you that you get your :bfp: xx

An to you to Ness! When's the next test... Int the morning?

Yeh bout 4 months sounds right Nessicle lol Im not sure on dpo cos I cant remember the exact date of my period cos it was just spotting though I was on the pill. I have back tracked and think it was the 14th of Jan so I would be due af on the 11th ish.

Im going to be in town tomorrow so doubt ill be able to resist in buying a test and will do it on the Thursday unless I can convince my lad to buy one today on his way home from college and i'll do it tomorrow hehe

I had cramping like you girls a week ago though no spotting, do yous think yours is to do with implatation?

I had my AF on 18th Jan and AF due on either 13 or 14th (i ov'd a day early this cycle) so your dates sound about right!

I'm feeling pretty positive that I'm having implantation bleed as it's about the right time for IB and with all my other symptoms too - like thrush, I never get thrush and it's gone now, that can be due to hormone imbalance like pregnancy or EPF as your body deals with new changes

but not everyone has an IB so don't worry if you don't :bfp: xx

Your symptoms are sounding pretty promising.

Come on girls, I'm out but I still want to see a valentines day :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

i have one HPT left, i thought i had tonnes but apparently not :-S unless hubby is hiding them on me. So i usually have a 12day LP so i will test again at 12DPO which will be V-day. However close watch on my temperature should let me know before then what is happening. Its already started to drop but i was trying to do some positive thinking.

Fingers crossed betheney! I heard you can have a temp dip at implantation!

Youse have made me feel better lol now i know im not crazy to be feeling like this that they are all possible symptoms. Heres hoping for our tests tomorrow!!( notice ive decided to just go for it tomorrow lol, will go to the shop when boyfriend gets back lol)

valentine willl definitly be special fx!!!

Good Morning Ladies! How are we all doing today! I hope fantastic!

I am CD24 and 6DPO today and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I am still keeping the faith as it's ONLY 6DPO!! I have plenty of errands to do today to keep me busy, I may even stop and buy some dollar store hpt's, I may not, it fights the urge to start testing soon!

So Sorry to anyone and everyone who may have been visited by the grumpy old :witch: recently. My fingers are crossed for you next month. :hugs:

Nessicle, how many days has this been with 'pink' bleeding? How long are your cycles usually?....

Come on ladies, we haven't got a :bfp: to post on here yet!!!!

I got shoulder pain now which is strange... Anyone else. Just been loo no af but not much cm?!?

nix i have the same last night very strange! sunday and monday had stitch like pain around my right ovary on/off then last night wierd pain on my left shoulder and top of my arm, then having strange aches in my inner thighs today bizzarre!!

Ooh I forgot another symptom!!

Ive been sweating for the last 3 days, i never hardly ever sweat enough for it to show on my clothes.

For those of you taking your temps what has it risen to on 10 dpo and up?

Hey I don't temp, well not properly. I do it in the mornings but I'm already up so don't count it!

Have u tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->