2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

I'm really hoping irritability and bloating are early signs because I had them in abundance yesterday! So very irritable- I really intend to be a better person today, no matter what!

~ Jaimie

Nixlix I havnt done temps at all was just wandering if I did tomorrow if it would be another pointer to being pregnant :wacko:

Jaimie sorry u didnt have the best of days yesterday, hope todays better

I think it's best to start then at begining of cycle cause then you see the range but have to so it STRAIGHT away when waking up from at least 3 hrs of undisturbed sleep, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong someone. I forget so haven't been monitoring it!

I want this week to end so I can either get bfp or let af come!

I just had a read online about it and it says you have to chart it for a while to know what it would be so maybe that was a daft idea lol :dohh:

Good Morning Ladies! How are we all doing today! I hope fantastic!

I am CD24 and 6DPO today and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I am still keeping the faith as it's ONLY 6DPO!! I have plenty of errands to do today to keep me busy, I may even stop and buy some dollar store hpt's, I may not, it fights the urge to start testing soon!

So Sorry to anyone and everyone who may have been visited by the grumpy old :witch: recently. My fingers are crossed for you next month. :hugs:

Nessicle, how many days has this been with 'pink' bleeding? How long are your cycles usually?....

Come on ladies, we haven't got a :bfp: to post on here yet!!!!

Had it once on Friday then yesterday and today, had cramping yesterday but not noticed much this afternoon. Had some cramping this morning on and off but gone now and seems the watery light pink when I wipe is hardly anything now - I'm 9dpo so it's the right point for IB - exciting! AF isn't due for another week and I'm very regular so know it's not AF. It's a watery light pink as well not like AF blood - when I get my AF it starts off as quite dark brown spotting for a day then full on flow.

I'm really hoping irritability and bloating are early signs because I had them in abundance yesterday! So very irritable- I really intend to be a better person today, no matter what!

~ Jaimie

i was horrible around 5dpo and leading up to it.....my poor OH took the brunt of it!

Just remembered another symptom! Ive been burping a lot for the last week or so :blush:
Anyone else had that?

Yesterday and today ive been drinking more and more water and im feeling quite tiered today, been sat here yawning away :sleep:

xx

Hi can I join? Im hoping for a BFP around Valentines day. I have about 6-7 days before testing and the wait is killing me. I just hope no AF this month, although I dont have my hopes pretty high:-(. GL to all!

Welcome mrskcbrown x x fingers crossed for bfp!!

I've been burping LOADS and I mean loads... I never burp!!

Hi can I join? Im hoping for a BFP around Valentines day. I have about 6-7 days before testing and the wait is killing me. I just hope no AF this month, although I dont have my hopes pretty high:-(. GL to all!

Of course! Welcome and :dust:!!!

Hiya Mrskcbrown! good luck to you too!

Yep nixlix hardly ever burp either

xx

I belch and pass gas loads so not unusual for me ha ha such a lady!!

Good Morning Ladies! How are we all doing today! I hope fantastic!

I am CD24 and 6DPO today and I have no symptoms whatsoever. I am still keeping the faith as it's ONLY 6DPO!! I have plenty of errands to do today to keep me busy, I may even stop and buy some dollar store hpt's, I may not, it fights the urge to start testing soon!

So Sorry to anyone and everyone who may have been visited by the grumpy old :witch: recently. My fingers are crossed for you next month. :hugs:

Nessicle, how many days has this been with 'pink' bleeding? How long are your cycles usually?....

Come on ladies, we haven't got a :bfp: to post on here yet!!!!

Had it once on Friday then yesterday and today, had cramping yesterday but not noticed much this afternoon. Had some cramping this morning on and off but gone now and seems the watery light pink when I wipe is hardly anything now - I'm 9dpo so it's the right point for IB - exciting! AF isn't due for another week and I'm very regular so know it's not AF. It's a watery light pink as well not like AF blood - when I get my AF it starts off as quite dark brown spotting for a day then full on flow.

Yay! :yipee:

I was just curious as to why the bleeding has been there for 4-5 days, but you know yourself and your body!

Oooooo can't wait to see your :bfp: in a couple days!!!

:happydance:

aww I hope so!!

Well I'd had a small amount on the tissue on Friday when I wiped then nothing saturday and I only noticed a small bit on a tampon I had to use for my thrush (loaded with canestan cos I didn't have a pessary!) there was a tiny bit on there with watery discharge but then nothing til yesterday and today which has been enough to notice every time I wiped but has stopped now! also the cramping has stopped more or less - odd twinge here and there but not like it's been for the last couple of days!

Soooo I lied, I woke up with no symptoms whatsoever, however, a little while ago I noticed a thick white spot in my panties, very noticeable. I checked CM and it is till creamy to touch, not an abundunt amount but occasionally leaves nice spots in panties. I only had a quick cramp or two earlier.

Errands are all done, I even went and bought some cheapie hpt's to play around with!

The down side: yesterday I started getting little pimples on my chest, which I recently have been getting right before af is due.

I'm not out until the :witch: rears her head. Still not due for AF until the 17th, have a little ways to go!

:dust:

Jaimie2eyes, I am glad you are feeling much much better today! :hugs: Not too much longer for us ladies to test for our :bfp:'s!

Fingers crossed you still your bfp! I want to test so bad but will just think a bfp means it's too early notthat I'm not knockeded up!!

I haven't seen any :bfp:'s posted on this thread yet! It's killing me....slowly.....

LOL

How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"