2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Really hoping there will be a whole lot of BFPs soon.

8dpo and I haven't felt pregnant today - I don't really know what I would feel like if I did feel pregnant though - last time I only knew at 13 dpo and would never have guessed before that.

Today I had creamy CM (but its been like that with some EWCM the whole time since ovulation) and my sugar levels again went really low (lower than yesterday) which has me a little worried as it will happen throughout pregnancy and I was not really able to look after my toddler when I was low today - luckily my husband came home and helped me as I was really out of it. Still hoping its a positive sign since I ate more than usual and took the same amount of insulin and still went really low. My temperature is also up again today - does anyone know when FF decides a chart is triphasic - does mine look like it is heading that way?

Good luck to everyone testing in the next day or two. I am going to wait a bit still although I am dying to test I just don't want to waste too many tests (I only have two at the moment)

ahh too bad :( Was hoping for some by now, but will be great to see them around Valentine's day.

I'm good today, just bummed out about the witch but happy to get on to the next month!

Hello.

Is it ok to join in?

Im 7dpo and this is only first month of TTC.

I have been having lower back ache now for two days, although isnt uncommon for me during AF. I also had pain in my left hip area yesterday and ache in my thigh which was weird??

Then today I started getting a metal taste in my mouth. It came on for about three hours and now has settled down but is still there slightly.

AF should be due next Tuesday but may try and text on Valentines Day.

Good luck to you all.

x

missed the chemist to get tests :nope:

Oh well means I have no choice in waiting a bit longer, probably a good thing cos I dont think I could deal with a neg not now that im so convinced im looking for a :bfp:

xx

Hey ladies! I just joined today! I am also due on valentines hoping to get a BFP!! I am also symptom spottin lol. Bbs are a little sore and am verrryy moody. Hoping those are good signs

well 9dpo and i have less symptoms than I did prior to what I hope is the IB bleed but probably the symptoms before were just the Early Pregnancy Factor (that's what I'm telling myself anyway lol!!) and hoping that now I've had IB that it's obviously too early for real pregnancy symptoms!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me popping in.

I'm 10dpo, and have been using my 10mIU tests from ebay but have got negative. I've been getting lower back ache and going to the toilet more often than normal...

I think I'm due AF on sat (13th) but not sure as had D & C on 7th due to MMC but know I ovulated around the 30th Jan, so worked it out from that.

Hoping to get a BFP at the weekend... fingers crossed for everyone.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! I really want us all to have a big fat BFP! Im thinking maybe finally this is my month. If not next month will be one full year with no baby.
Hate to symptom spot but I have lower back pain and crampy tummy. Is this possible at 7-8 dpo?

hi chimpette! of course not! you're same as me more or less - 10dpo for me tomorrow, had some watery light pink on toilet tissue for the last two days, headache, backache and nausea first thing in the morning and usually at night too.

hope you get your :bfp: before the week is out!! when you testing?

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! I really want us all to have a big fat BFP! Im thinking maybe finally this is my month. If not next month will be one full year with no baby.
Hate to symptom spot but I have lower back pain and crampy tummy. Is this possible at 7-8 dpo?

I'm pretty sure it is possible! I've had cramping since 6dpo!

Hi Nessicle,

Think I'm out of the running, just been to the toilet and I have a watery pink discharge, so I guess AF will be here shortly.

Good luck, and I'll keep coming back to check if you have your BFP.. good luck to everyone else too.

xx

Chimpette could be implantation bleeding, dont give up yet xx

Hi honeyb & Dannib247,

Sorry I'm new to all this but what is implantation bleeding, and would it really happen at 10 dpo..??

I have to admit I really did feel pregnant, guess my body might of been playing tricks on me though after my MMC....

xx

Implantation bleeding is watery pink or brown spotting that occurs when the embryo implants and disturbs the uterine linings blood vessels - it happens in about 30% of pregnancies and usually happens around 7-10dpo so it could very well be for you. Hang in there - hopefully that is what it is.

like tanikit has said it's when the fertilised egg burrows in to your uterine lining at between 6-12dpo, I've had the same watery light pink stuff on the toilet tissue since yesterday when I wipe. there's nothing really in my underwear. you probably have been experiencing cramps too! The watery light pink when you wipe shouldn't turn darker and get heavier or last more than 4 days otherwise it's most likely a period - check out my journal on the TTC Journals for a better description of my symptoms with it!

Hi Ladies,

Oooo I hope your right, please be IB!!!!

Not so much cramps, but been having really bad lower back pain just lately and thought I had been going to the toilet more than usual... hope it's true.

Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->