2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Mmm well I've just been to the toilet again (Did I mention I've been going more often.. haha). And now's there's nothing... just still wetness...

I'm confused.com.....

I guess I'll wait till tomorrow to see if AF's comes... fingers crossed that she doesn't.

xx

temperature took another drop this morning *sigh* can i just sleep until next ovulation? and then sleep again till the end of the TWW?

I wan to sleep til I get a bfp!! Well I might wake up for the rumpy pumpy part...

Really hoping there will be a whole lot of BFPs soon.

8dpo and I haven't felt pregnant today - I don't really know what I would feel like if I did feel pregnant though - last time I only knew at 13 dpo and would never have guessed before that.

Today I had creamy CM (but its been like that with some EWCM the whole time since ovulation) and my sugar levels again went really low (lower than yesterday) which has me a little worried as it will happen throughout pregnancy and I was not really able to look after my toddler when I was low today - luckily my husband came home and helped me as I was really out of it. Still hoping its a positive sign since I ate more than usual and took the same amount of insulin and still went really low. My temperature is also up again today - does anyone know when FF decides a chart is triphasic - does mine look like it is heading that way?

Good luck to everyone testing in the next day or two. I am going to wait a bit still although I am dying to test I just don't want to waste too many tests (I only have two at the moment)

Hello Tanikit - yeah I think your chart looks triphasic as it seems to be on another increase after a dip - fingers crossed! :dust:

Fingers crossed for us ladies who are awaiting our :bfp:

And apologies to those who got their visit from the :witch:

:dust:

Well I might wake up for the rumpy pumpy part...

Rumpy Pumpy!!! :roflol: < I don't know if that will make the rolling on the floor laughing icon show up but I sure hope so, that is exactly what I am doing! I've never heard that one before, it is a total riot!

I was much less irritable today thank goodness! Thanks for the encouragement gals.

Welcome chimpette and miss brown! I hope we get mega BFPs to add to our valentine sweetness this year!

Here is the super mega baby dust we need:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/superbecky79/blinkies/baby%20dust%20TTC/babydust.gif

Mornin ladies,

Hope alls well for us today!! Any new symptoms? lol

xxx

Hey!

I feel like I have a head cold today. Still got af type cramps and my bb are KILLING but they usually are before af....

Who knows x how r you? X

no symptoms - feeling decididly not preggo - tho a couple of days to go yet. Should be on the way to work but pooped into c if Ness got her BFP yet. She sounded so promising that i am gonna live vicariously thru her this month!

Good luck ladies x

Hi girlies sorry to disappoint but still no :bfp: today! Apart from feeling more tired and peeing more than usual no other symptoms this morning as yet! Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there were two drops of bright red blood not much just bigger than pin pricks.

Don't know what this means but not feeling very positive any more! Not gonna test til friday now. Af due on sunday!

I did notice when I was doing hair etc for work that when I pull my knees up to my chest to rest the mirror my uterus felt like it was in the way like it was enlarged never had that before but not Reading too much into it!

Hope you're all ok today and fx for some bfps xx

Hi everyone.

I have every pregnancy symptom imaginable except for tender bbs and creamy cm. In fact i have no cm at all. I am about dpo 11 now and havent had any cm since O.

Heya

Nixlix im good, just quite tiered today. Was tossing and turning last night.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you portablechick!

So sorry Nessicle, hopefully your next one will be a :bfp: for you.

Im going to test tomorrow, since im unsure about my dates im scared just incase im too early arrgg

Hey ladies,

Well I woke up to the AF this morning, was alittle sad, but then on a positive note at least my body is all back to normal after my D & C... woohoo!

Now to start testing for ovulation to put hubby to work..

Aw chimpette so sorry the afs come! Like you say at least you know your bodys back to normal so you can really get started now eh :)

Hiya Ayina, when are you going to test?

xx

Hugs to you Hun x x

least there is a positive from it xx

Hey ladies,

Well I woke up to the AF this morning, was alittle sad, but then on a positive note at least my body is all back to normal after my D & C... woohoo!

Now to start testing for ovulation to put hubby to work..

aww sorry the witch has arrived but :dust: for this cycle and get that OH to :sex: !!! xx

Heya

Nixlix im good, just quite tiered today. Was tossing and turning last night.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you portablechick!

So sorry Nessicle, hopefully your next one will be a :bfp: for you.

Im going to test tomorrow, since im unsure about my dates im scared just incase im too early arrgg

thanks honey - I think it is just too early for me only 10dpo so I don't know what I expected lol! Just sick of seeing 1 damn line lol

Well just went to the toilet again (like second time in an hour!) and when I wiped I had orangey tinged cm! Thinking that's it now if it is IB - just leftovers today lol - so feeling more positive again now - good lord this is an emotional rollercoaster and I don't even know if I'm up the duff yet!!!

I'm thinking I will test Friday so I will be 12dpo then and more chance of seeing a :bfp:

I was in bed by 8pm last night I couldnt keep my eyes open and still feel exhausted today!!

Hope you get a :bfp: honey fx for you and everyone else who the witch hasnt got xx

Hi everyone. Me and my DF are now 2nd month ttc, drove myself nuts last month had every symptom going and thought I was going crazy when AF arrived but stayed positive. I have a regular 29 day cycle was not 100 pc sure when ov takes place so I used a CB digital OPk this month for first time. CD1 was Jan 22nd, no +smiley face till Thurs 4th didnt test after that as used the last stick. We bd on Mon 1, Wed 3 and then not till sat 6 and sun 7, so I am not very positive this month as think ovulated on the Friday and got no symptoms, think I am 5 dpo and plan to test on Monday 10dpo with FRER. Good Luck everyone for your BFP's, been reading this post for ages but decided to join in today.

Aw chimpette so sorry the afs come! Like you say at least you know your bodys back to normal so you can really get started now eh :)

Hiya Ayina, when are you going to test?

xx

I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. AF is only due on Monday, so decided to restrain myself and wait. Really hoping though. Will keep you updated.

Nessicle - I think we all may be living vicariously through you! I am so sorry you didn't get your bfp yet, but you are only 10dpo, there is still some hope :)

HoneyBee - any symptoms for this morning yet? We ARE going CRAZY :loopy:

Good Morning Ladies! I am CD25 and 7DPO today and wishing a test would be able to give me a positive result now so I could take one!!! :haha: Yesterday I woke up with a light sore throat and mucus congestion that gradually went away during the day with sneezing and a runny nose. Later on in the day I got some sharp pains in my right bb accompanied by abdominal cramps and a quick wave of tiredness swept over me for a mere 5 minutes then was gone! I guess it was my second wind kicking in!!
This morning I woke up with a light sore throat with mucus congestion, bloody nose in my left nostril only, sneezing and I am very gassy this morning.

Had creamy CM to touch yesterday (alot in panties) and some this morning to touch, even though its too early in the morning to see if anything progresses.

I say I hate SS but I find it occupying!!!

How are you ladies this morning with SS?

:dust:

How nice it would be to see that :bfp:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"