2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Well kinda off topic, but I think something sweet for Valentine would be to buy Fair Trade chocolate. It's so much better for the world economy and it ensures that it wasn't supplied by child slaves. :) Then you can enjoy your V Day guilt free!

Holla! I TOTALLY agree- I'm a big "buy local" fan too.

Nessicle and Lolley - I'm so sorry the witch got you this cycle. I hope you are getting pumped and plotting out your next cycle!

PortableChic - I've had nausea right before AF during a couple of my cycles, but only in the past few months. That had never happened to me before and I was absolutely convinced it meant I was getting a BFP. Then AF was late for both of those cycles which got me even more psyched- then the witch arrived. Those were awful cycles- now I don't trust any of my symptoms. I still obsess over them but try not to read into them too much- just keep reminding myself that PMS is just like early pregnancy and it is just too hard to tell until you get a BFP.

I'm still holding out to test on Sunday.

Congrats H2O!!!

Nessicle and Lolley - I'm so sorry the witch got you this cycle. I hope you are getting pumped and plotting out your next cycle!

PortableChic - I've had nausea right before AF during a couple of my cycles, but only in the past few months. That had never happened to me before and I was absolutely convinced it meant I was getting a BFP. Then AF was late for both of those cycles which got me even more psyched- then the witch arrived. Those were awful cycles- now I don't trust any of my symptoms. I still obsess over them but try not to read into them too much- just keep reminding myself that PMS is just like early pregnancy and it is just too hard to tell until you get a BFP.

I'm still holding out to test on Sunday.

Congrats H2O!!!

nooooooooo she not got me, dont say that :dohh:
i just said i think im out af not due till tue,
still keeping FX :winkwink:

Right..... Whoever gave the witch my address is in trouble! Never mind on to the next cycle!! Xx is it time to symptom spot yet?!?!?

so so sorry lolley- I was just trying to get caught up with everyone quickly and didn't realize. I really didn't mean to misconstrue your message, I've especially got my fingers crossed for you.

~ jaimie

All the best for valentines ill be away but hoping to hear someones preg when i come bk.
lots of baby dust for you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear the witch arrived Ness and Lolley.

You guys finally got to me and I tested today at 11 dpo but BFN. I have been really irritable today which usually signals AF arriving, but still no spotting. Still getting some cramps and bad backahe today and creamy CM. Sometimes I think I am pregnant (mostly cause the cramping is early) and the next minute I think I am out - I have spent all day checking to see whwther AF was here, but she isn't. Even my husband is guessing (based on my irritable mood) that AF will be here by tomorrow at the latest.
Will have to see what happens with my temps tomorrow.

Uh oh- I totally messed up tanikit- lolley didn't get AF that was my bad : (

Oh, well thats good to know :)

Sorry the witch got you Nix - missed your post last time. Good luck to all of you and hope you get a March BFP.

yEah I'm sure it's the witch. Found it when checking cp!! Defo defo!

Congratulations for those who finally got their well deserved :bfp:
:hugs: for those who got their monthly visit from :witch:
And for those of us still waiting for an answer, Good Luck!!! :flower:

CD27 9DPO nothing to report but AF like symptoms, not much CM, a little dry and alittle watery by Cervix, could be due to the three margaritas I had at dinner last night with my love, DH....:haha:

Even though it's early, I have been testing with cheapie hpt's for the past few days to help my addiction, and they are obviously :bfn:

There's a few of us left yet to test within this weekend/next week. Fingers crossed Ladies!!! Jaimie2eyes, Lolley and myself.....waiting on the verdits?.....I am not due for AF until the 17th, wanting to test V-Day but as you can tell I have already been testing because I am so impatient!!!

Im still here..(joined the thread a few days ago) no AF yet, but due Sunday..
Got my cheap HMT from Ebay today, 10miu... did one with morning pee pee... and :bfn: so I am kinda preparing myself thats its not happened this month :cry:

that's what I used loopyluan 10miu and bfn!!

no bleeding since that one bleed this morning (which was watery and browner in colour) so i may still be in the running! I think I calculated my ov dates wrong and I'm due on Tuesday so I'm still in the running I think!

Im still here..(joined the thread a few days ago) no AF yet, but due Sunday..
Got my cheap HMT from Ebay today, 10miu... did one with morning pee pee... and :bfn: so I am kinda preparing myself thats its not happened this month :cry:

I did the same today and nothing. Finding it hard to stay positive.

I thought it would have picked something up.. if its meant to be that sensitive? Im 13dpo now... I think? OV around the 30/31st of Jan! Its hard to stay optimistic now.. the worse part is that my husband works away a lot, and I know his calendar of when hes away (he works in F1) up until November and next cycle will be our last chance until then!

hi girls im due AF in Sunday---/ Saturday--no sign yet at all but no positives on any tests so I fit in very well with the rest of ya----i joined this thread way at the start.....i so want my BFP....xxxxxxxxx

im sorry the witch got some of you lovelys!! i hope you get your bfp soon xx
ness your still in dudette still hope :)
as for me i think im still in the running although my pma is slowly diminishing to nothing.. due on tuesday / weds and i think im 11dpo maybe 10 or even 9 (didnt opk this month guessed from ewcm) not going to test tommora ive given all of them to my sister to stop me lol i may test sunday..or monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->