2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

wot wot wot ness?????

That is real bum! that old tramp witch!

I tested this am got BFN - was trying not to but just couldn't help it. Bin feelin so nauseous the last few days, but felt like this before the witch came last month and had gotten my hopes up. Seems like this is just a new pre period symptom for me yeah (not!)

Any Ness bring on the BD - we can do it! Any BFP yet this mornin?

I know over the last couple of days I've been feeling pretty sure I was gonna get AF but I tried to stay positive. Been spotting since Monday (the watery light pink on toilet tissue) and while it stopped in the afternoons it's been pretty consistent. Today was the first day when I pee'd some went in to the cup I was collecting it in for a hpt. Cramping etc

The thing is I still have metallic taste, feel exhausted, emotional (though that could be AF admittedly), nausea....bitch of a body hey?!

As a amazing as our bodies are they sure are pains at times!
Listening to radio 1, carrie's leaving today on maternity leave and just played spice girls 'mama' made me wanna have a wee cry. Plus my step son is up for a few days - so get to watch my dh get all the joy of fatherhood while i sit on the side lines tring to quasu the green eyed monster that lurks in me!!

aww sorry you have to do that hun! :hugs:

There's still hope for you though yet! fx for you xx

Not feeling confident at all - but thanks for ur kind words!
At least we can hopefully help each other with the next 2ww!
it does really help knowing there are people who share a lot of the same crazy thoughts and symptom spotting activities.

Anyhoo I wish everyone a truly loved up Valentines Day regardless of what the peesticks say xxxxx

thank you darling you too!! I hope the :witch: stays away for you but if she doesnt, we'll trundle through next cycle together hey?!xx

I'm 10 today and still have the metal taste in my mouth. No other real symptoms other than bloated and just ate a packet if salt and vinegar crisps and they tasted awful. Really fowl taste.

I might test tomorrow at 11 bfp but losing hope this month.

Good luck hun! Had that metallic taste all week too! Hope it means you're gonna get your bfp this week though xx

I'm out girls - :witch: is here!

good luck to you all for :bfp:s I'll be watching the thread to see who gets their :bfp:s xxx

:hugs::nope: oh no Ness, I'm so sorry, your symptoms were looking very good as well :cry:

:hugs:

Aww ness :( sorry she came. Was so sure you was going to get it!

She's not arrived here yet??? Must be 13dpo now. I'm feeling sicky and have just HD to go toilet cause really needed a numbero 2 (tmi)!!

Still feel mega wet but nothing appeared. Still time though.

aww thanks sweetie - never mind hey? xx

At least we all get try again together this cycle. :happydance::happydance:

Have you put your name on the March testing thread yet?

not yet - AF due properly on Sunday 14th Feb - as watery bleeding has stopped (not been full on blood yet but was darker today which made me think it was AF) and had nothing since this morning I'm really confused so gonna hang on til AF completely shows her face (you never know right?!)

Once the full on bleed starts I'll get over to the March testing thread thanks hunxx

Aww ness :( sorry she came. Was so sure you was going to get it!

She's not arrived here yet??? Must be 13dpo now. I'm feeling sicky and have just HD to go toilet cause really needed a numbero 2 (tmi)!!

Still feel mega wet but nothing appeared. Still time though.

The burden is on you now lady! We need to get at least one :bfp: from us lot lol!

Still a bfn but not tested with fmu. I think these are af symptoms though! Just have to wait and see. Would assume it would show by now on 10miu stick tho!

thats what I thought Nix - I've been testing with 10miu also

Well if the witch is coming them she better hurry u cause I don't want to do the next 2ww without you girls!! I wanna ss with Everyone.

I think if AF does come for you and me we will be like old SS hags ha ha

Just tested again - couldnt help it, read that sometimes women get :bfp:s with afternoon pee instead of FMu and yep, BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->