3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Something heartburn soothing...like eggs or creamy soup or something milky!

xxx

Yeah that does make sense (though I had read that implantation can be from 5dpo), and I am 7dpo today so I guess I should stay hopeful for now at least! It's hard though! Especially after the cruel dream. I would probably be less upset if it wasn't for that! Thank you for the logic injection though! It is needed!

xxx

I wonder what the most common day of implantation is - say it is 8dpo then you still have a day or so until then and so up til then it wouldn't be detectable?

I don't know - I could be talking utter crap but I am one of those that has to think of everything logically! It all has to make sense.

Problem is TTC often doesn't make sense!! Arrghhhhh!

Well I had a temp rise today after yesterdays dip (I'm a day behind you lot at 5dpo) so that it good. I have mild cramps but then I had them a few weeks ago when I thought was in the 2WW but was actually pre-O so they could be nothing!

We're just going to have to wait it out girls!

I hate waiting it out struth! And like you I like things to make sense, I hate it when they don't! lol

Same, I like things to be logical and make sense, so you can reason them out. I hate this just wait and see and not knowing anything clearly crap!!

xxx

We're control freaks, aren't we!!!! We don't like leaving things to nature and waiting for it to happen. That is why we POAS and chart!

We're control freaks, aren't we!!!! We don't like leaving things to nature and waiting for it to happen. That is why we POAS and chart!

Got it in one! I nearly POAS this morning even though I knew it would be a :bfn:

I was arguing with myself that it might not be :bfn:.....

I just need to KNOW already :rofl:

LOL!! That is the sort of thing that i would do - have an argument with myself about whether to POAS!

Logic - "It wouldn't detect it even if you were"
Heart - "But it might!"
Logic - "It won't!"

The heart always wins eventually though - hence I'm a POAS addict!

:rofl:

Logic won out this morning, although my heart won yesterday and I did POAS :rofl:

Going to try not to again until Monday, even though my official test date is next Thursday :wacko:

This is what my OH is always telling me! Pffft yeah right :p :lol: Just because I want to micro-manage my body every step of the way doesn't make me a control freak! Yeeeeeah whatever :lol:

xxx

Logic won out this morning, although my heart won yesterday and I did POAS :rofl:

Going to try not to again until Monday, even though my official test date is next Thursday :wacko:

I'm so glad that I can't POAS yet because I have no cheap tests in and don't want to waste my FRERs or I probably would be!! My official date for starting SD tests is Sunday, FRERs Wednesday (or Thursday if I can wait that long, or before if I get a BFP ona an SD test before that...some hope). AF is due Saturday/Sunday next week.

xxx

It's good to know that we are not alone in our TTC induced madness isn't it.

I'm so glad that I can't POAS yet because I have no cheap tests in and don't want to waste my FRERs or I probably would be!! My official date for starting SD tests is Sunday, FRERs Wednesday (or Thursday if I can wait that long, or before if I get a BFP ona an SD test before that...some hope). AF is due Saturday/Sunday next week.

xxx

I've 6 IC's left, 1 SD and 2 ClearBlue Digi's :rofl:

The IC's are what I'm going to use to satisfy any temptation before Thursday, then the SD is for Thursday and the Digi if I get a decent +ve on the SD so I can take a pic and text it to my OH to tell him I'm pregnant :rofl:
xxx

Yeah - I am thinking that I might start with ICs at 10dpo - that will be Tuesday for me. I have a couple of digis but don't want to waste them so will only use them if I get a hint of a BFP on ICs. I also have a SD so I might use that on Saturday (not this one the next one) if nothing has come up by then. That would make me 14DPO - still I have no idea how long my LP is so I could have AF by then :-(

I'll be 10DPO Monday, so going to try and not test until then, then use the IC's. We;ll see how that really goes lol.

I should be due AF on Friday 4th, which would make my LP 14 days I think, but FF thinks she's due on Saturday 5th, either way when I go to Edinburgh I'm taking both tampons and HPT's :shrug:

I so wish that I hadn't run out of ICs and not realised :( The SDs are my IC replacement as they are quite cheap, I'm going to buy 2 double packs and use them from 10dpo then switch to the FRERs. Then if I run out of tests I'm going to go and try and buy a pregnancy test in bad Dutch! Has anyone seen the bit in Bridget Jones's Diary 2 where she is trying to buy a pregnancy test in the ski resort? It's going to be just like that I'm sure. Comedy gold. :lol:

xxx

You;ll have to let us know how that goes!! I can just imagine it now!

And I know the bit you mean, I love Bridget Jones, in fact, I have the box set. Think I might have to watch them this afternoon :rofl:

xxx

I am Fraulein and I met Frau-boy...I am on my back and he maken ze leiben with me....maybe mit bebe, maybe not :rofl:

I can see it totally being like that. Love it. One of the best bits. I love Bridget Jones too, we watched both films (again!) when we were off between Christmas & New Year which is why it is fresh in my mind.

xxx

I haven't watched them in at least a year, if not longer, which I think is why it's time to get them out :D xxx

Yeah I hadn't watched them for about that length of time 'til then. Hope you have a fun afternoon watching them :D Have you read the books?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"