3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Your temp dip was most likely estrogen. I had the same dip and mine continued today. It's normal.

Estrogen after ovulation? This whole 'what my body does' thing is driving me mad! This is my 1st cycle TTC and I'm on a very steep learning curve :rofl:

Trust me I started looking up what the hell was going on yesterday. Today I finally got out my book and I see exactly what they are saying I would. This is my first cycle charting so I am very aware of everything going on.

Well I have another temp dip today. Any ideas on that one sherylb?

I'm going to come to you every day to explain my chart :D

Your temp dip was most likely estrogen. I had the same dip and mine continued today. It's normal.

Estrogen after ovulation? This whole 'what my body does' thing is driving me mad! This is my 1st cycle TTC and I'm on a very steep learning curve :rofl:

Implantation? Although it is still slightly early - hmmm. You're still above the coverline so all looks good either way!

Implantation? Although it is still slightly early - hmmm. You're still above the coverline so all looks good either way!

Do you mean todays dip at 6dpo? I've been having a nose around and it seems implantation dips can occur as early as 6dpo :shrug:

Do you mean todays dip at 6dpo? I've been having a nose around and it seems implantation dips can occur as early as 6dpo :shrug:

Ah - well maybe then. I am new to all this too - I had only looked at one website that day 7dpo but having looked again some do say as early as 6dpo. So it could well be?

It's possible it is. After I posted I had a look on FF and some charts have implantaion dips as early as 5dpo!!!

Morning ladies,

Totally lost it today. After ym temp shooting up yesterday it has dropped again today (36.68 - 36.59) so now I am following my normal pattern, which is huge rise followed by a drop and then tomorrow it'll rise again but not as much as it was yesterday and then it will drop lower than today repeat gradually getting lower until AF arrives. Same as every sodding month. If it had just been the same, or higher, today I would have been able to keep the faith but now it is following the same old pattern. No symptoms today either. Had a bit of a cry on OH this morning about it. Not helped by having a dream that I decided to test at 8dpo with an IC, a FRER and a CB Digital and they all came back BFP :cry:

How are you all doing today?

xxx

Sorry to hear that Carreg, but keep the positivity high.

Hi everyone, it's my first time temping, TTC, everything! Been married 7months to a wonderful man and we feel ready!

I'm 4days DPO so I'm excited to follow everyone on this thread. My temps are a little jagged but I'm staying hopeful!

My temp dipped a bit today and I really don't have any symptoms apart from lower abdominal cramping on my left but that's pretty much eased up now.

This 2WW is looooooooong!

Carreg, you're not out until the :witch: gets you hun :hugs:

Mrsine - Welcome to the thread, and yes, the 2ww is extremely long!! :hugs:

Carreg, you're not out until the :witch: gets you hun :hugs:

Mrsine - Welcome to the thread, and yes, the 2ww is extremely long!! :hugs:

I know, I know. I said to OH this morning 'and everyone will tell me I'm not out til AF arrives but *waaaaaaaaaail*' :lol: It just seems too obvious what is going to happem because it's the same pattern as every month! But hey, maybe I'll get a surprise. But I doubt it. Obviously having a negative day!

How're you doing?

xxx

You might get a surprise!

I'm all over this morning. My temp dipped again, not sure what is going on with it now. At first I thought it was implantation, now I'm convinced I'm out. Doesn't help I have something else going on today that is causing me stress :(

Is anyone experiencing a low sex drive?

Sounds like we're in the same boat today then :hugs: I hope that your day passes off smoothly and whatever it is that is stressing you out turns out easy :)

xxx

Is anyone experiencing a low sex drive?

My sex drive is so high across the 3/4 days around Ov that it always feels like nothing after that! So, in a way, yes!

xxx

Sounds like we're in the same boat today then :hugs: I hope that your day passes off smoothly and whatever it is that is stressing you out turns out easy :)

xxx

It's DWP stressing me out, bunch of idiots couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

Hopefully we'll both feel better tomorrow and those temps will stay high for us both! :hugs:

xxx

It's DWP stressing me out, bunch of idiots couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

Hopefully we'll both feel better tomorrow and those temps will stay high for us both! :hugs:

xxx

You don't work for them do you?!

I hope so too. FX'd tomorrow is much better!

xxx

xxx

You don't work for them do you?!

I hope so too. FX'd tomorrow is much better!

xxx

Heck no!

I'm currently on ESA due to spinal surgery I had in October. I've been given the ok by my consultant to TTC, but he said I should not go back to work just yet as I shouldn't sit for long periods of more than 30 minutes and no bending or lifting. DWP think I can go back to work and my consultant is a liar, as is my GP for signing me off sick, so they said as of 2 weeks ago I was no longer entitled to ESA. I've appealed and was told I would still get paid, but lo and behold today I've not been paid. Rang them and they said they still have to decide if my appeal is valid. Bloody morons. They're ignoring the fact I had surgery and are trying to push me back into work faster than I should go, and if I go back to work now I risk my back healing incorrectly which will cause more issues down the line :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->