3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

I totally also get how you're feeling. I've been there since TTC #3. It sucks feeling that way. But it will happen, just don't lose hope. :hugs:

I'm so confused , I've been doing daily OPks like 2-3 a day even after my presumed O and they are positive (same brand I've been using all cycle ) but I should be 7dpo my
cervix was hard and closed until this afternoon where it had opened and feels soft, darker than ctrl line opk but sticky cm. urgh DH and i bd just incase but I'm so annoyed/confused with my body.

Hi guys, can I join? 11dpo, IUI on December 22 (positive OPK Dec 21). Going crazy. Zero symptoms but with my son (5yo) had no symptoms and didn't even realize I was pregnant till 6 weeks in! (Wasn't very good at keeping track of my cycle in those days.) Going completely batty as I'm waiting (trying to wait) at least a few more days before testing. AF is due sometime between Jan 4 and Jan 7.

Commotion do you temp? Do you know for sure you O'd 8 days ago? Because I've heard of people sometimes using OPK's as HPT's.

Welcome tristansmom :hi: Wishing you lots of luck :)

I tried the temping thing but it never worked for me I either forgot due to work, slept awful or had a sickness bug. last cycle my normal temp was 36.4 most days before ovulation, it dropped to 36.1 and I was pregnant so totally baffled me as I thought temps were supposed to increase hah.

Welcome Sophiasmom! We're trying for #3 as well :)

Tristansmom I'm going crazy as well!!

So I'm totally going to test early! Bought some extra tests today. I'm too excited! :haha:

MommyB - I tested early too!!

AND GUESS WHAT?!???!?

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
Awesome!! Congrats! So 12dpo and no symptoms?

Mine was bfn at 8dpo. Way to early I know :)

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/53970c20940a5d387289380a18b8040b.jpg

No symptoms at all. And I had a BFN at 9DPO, so you are SO still in this thing!! Give it 4 more days...!!

Mommyb I agree- give it a few more days. Your chart looks great.

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling really good about this cycle. Hoping for some good news in the next couple days :)

Welcome Tristansmom and Sophiasmom! :friends: Congratulations on your :BFP: Tristansmom, that is wonderful news!!!

comotion - Maybe try buying a new brand? Just to make sure it isn't a faulty pack?

mommyb - I am better today. TTC is such an emotional roller coaster! Picking myself back up from yesterday. I tested again today :shrug:, still a BFN. BUT, it just kind of made me realize I need to STOP symptom spotting! It just gets my hope up and then I am disappointed with the BFN's. Whew, what a crazy journey this is! :wacko:

We're still so early! Monday at the earliest something would probably show!

It's so hard to be patient though. I sometimes wish I could be one of those women that is like,"hey! I'm pregnant! (And 8 or 10 weeks along) I didn't even know!" I'm way too aware of my body.

OPks back to negative again...ah well took a frer and negative I'm saving the last one for the 9th!

I decided not to test today. Anyone testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->