30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Welcome, EmziixBo0o! :) Let me know when you start hun, and I can add you to the front page.

Well done, Beth. That sounds great!

As for me, I am feeling much better, and so is my boob! Pretty sure I had a mild mastitis in it. :( DH has still banned me from working out at all, which I agree with. I guess my body's bit ready yet.

Day six done!!! Really day 5.
I feel fab! Can't wait to see the benefits :)

Welcome Emz.

I've got my sil and mil on it too!!
I've waiting healthy but I can't not have chocolate! X

Day six done!!! Really day 5.
I feel fab! Can't wait to see the benefits :)

Welcome Emz.

I've got my sil and mil on it too!!
I've waiting healthy but I can't not have chocolate! X

My healthy eatings started back up today!! Bank holiday weekend is over lol xx

??? Maybe busy doing the work out? Lol.
Sorry for my typing errors, on my phone x

Yep getting my eating back on track today too. I gave myself the long weekend off!

Hi All,

I am starting the 30 day shred tonight, its Day 1 for me...any tips, reviews, anything!

Im scared!

x

UHG been dealing with a stomach bug. I am just going to start over tomorrow or the next day depending on when I'm better. :( I was just going to start from Day 1 again. It's been too long of a gap!

Hope you feel better soon sevenofnine x

I'm 6 weeks pp today however due to a horrific weekend (me and DH and lo had noro then lo ended up on hospital..all home and better now!) I feel a but exhausted! Will start tomorrow!

Sorry your all poorly ladies, hope you feel better soon.

No advice apart from you will need a shower, lol x

Day 5 done! I missed a day due to no sleep! So was too tired to do day 5 yesterday!

Level 1 is getting easier :D And I am still feeling all my muscles ! :happydance:

I haven't weighed myself yet since day 1 but my mum says I look like I have lost a bit of weight since! I think I will just not weigh myself yet and trust her judgement :lol:

Im going to start from scratch - i must order the DVD cause it puts me off doing it on youtube!

I dont know!!! I dont like using the laptop and when i use the TV i cant fast forward her at the beginning talking crap haha!!

I think i need to put some music on and just mute her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->