• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Just done my third workout. Found it quite hard today, I had flu thing quite bad last week (was very achy, headachey, sicky and felt MUCH worse than a normal cold). And while most the symptoms have gone I've still got a bad chest and once I start coughing it doesn't go. So that made the cardio bits harder today. And I didn't get much sleep last night. BUT it's done for the day thank god lol.

X

30 day shred arrived this morning however I've been struck down with norovirus :( it started 1am Friday morning and I'm still vomiting. Managed to eat a couple of bits of toast ad drinking lots of water . May not be the most conventional way to lose the baby weight!
On a serious note I'm worried it'll affect my milk production or that Oscar will get it :/

Feeling sick again :(

30 day shred arrived this morning however I've been struck down with norovirus :( it started 1am Friday morning and I'm still vomiting. Managed to eat a couple of bits of toast ad drinking lots of water . May not be the most conventional way to lose the baby weight!
On a serious note I'm worried it'll affect my milk production or that Oscar will get it :/

Feeling sick again :(

Usually (and I say usually because there are exceptions) your breast milk will produce antibodies to whatever illness/bug/infection you have so that your baby won't get ill. Keep your fluids up and just keep nibbling on whatever you can. Hope you feel better soon! Xx

Yes, keep feeding, keese. I am.

Good work girlies on the day 3. :) By day 6, I bet it'll be a breeze!

Day 3 done :) hope your all ok and keeping up xx

Well done hun. :)

I'm pretty sure I damaged some breast tissue jumping around yesterday, so be careful girls! I was in lots of pain with it yesterday, but it seems to be healing now.

I've destroyed any good Ive done by having fish and chips today :( x

Im starting healthy eating on Monday when we next food shopping x

doing it and then having fish and chips is better than just having fish and chips without doing it! thats what i think anyway!

Day 4 done guys! Yesterday was a day off for me, as I didn't sleep at all.. but today I did it again!

You guys need to invest in sports bras for all this jumping she makes us do, you can indeed hurt your breasts doing it! Specially with them being very tender! :hugs:

I just hold onto my chest while I jump :dohh: I even bought a new sports bra, but it doesn't stop the bounce! I'm tempted to try an ace bandage wrapped tightly around, like I did when I played sports years ago!

I wasn't able to exercise yesterday as I was out of town alllll daaayyyy. So today is day 3 for me! I'll just be behind. :(

Will be doing mine later tonight, but well done ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->