• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

^^ WSS :dohh:

I feel like I'm cheating by holding my chest during jumping jacks and jumping, but it's better than the pain. That, and finding ANY bra (much less nursing or sports) in a 32f is next to impossible, so I think I'm in the wrong size :(

I skipped today! ARGH! We left early for Easter celebrations with family 2 hours away, and didn't get home until late tonight. I suppose I could do it now, but it's almost midnight and I'm exhausted. Maybe tomorrow I'll add some walking or running after to make up for missing?

Hi girls, I am starting today so am a bit late but can I still join?!

Hi! Course you can join. Although your username and picture is rather off putting haha.

Im doing my day 5 workout this evening as I've had too much on this morning xx

Ha ha sorry! Never thought of that. I could change my pic to a carrot if that helps!
I have done 8 days of 30ds before but stopped cos I was poorly and never picked it up again. Which I am annoyed at myself about cos I had really started to build my stamina and was finding the moves easier. Now I am back at square one! Oh well, I am determined to stick it out this time and will take some measurements too.

Keep going ladies, I was having to squeeze into a pair of size 14 jeans a couple of months ago and on Saturday night I was out in my little black dress (size 10) and looking fantastic! xx

Have to admit I didn't do yesterday! :(
We wa out all day yesterday and got in at 10pm so was too tired.
Although I did it before 8am this morning :)

Hi choc xx

I'm starting my healthy eating tomoz :) xx

Hi Jembug, and thanks for the welcome everyone!
I did day 1 today and was absolutely crap, had to stop loads and thought I was going to be sick! I can't believe how bad I was compared to when I quit at day 8 last time. Hopefully I'll build up the stamina quickly!

I'm soo tired but off to go do it :(

(I seriously never thought I'd have a 9 month old who wakes up every 1-2 hours :()

Well I'm def seeing improvements!

Firstly, I didn't feel the workout should end when it did so definitely need more effort in tomorrow. Usually I feel it.

I definitely need to get heavier weights as my heaviest are 2.7kg and I feel they aren't doing much.

I've managed 6 proper press ups before having to go on my knees.

And during the cool down, normally I can barely sit there with my legs apart never mind touch my toes. Well tonight I was comfortably sat holding my toes :)

So I'm building stamina, strength and flexibility in only 5 days! Woohoo

Xx

Ordering mine tomorrow! Can I please be a late comer?! I need the insperation! Also I need a proper diet! Had chicken (in a so juicy bag) tonight and broccoli .. Then was going Togo for a run - didn't happen! And ate junk instead ;( I'm so rubbish lol x

Well I'm def seeing improvements!

Firstly, I didn't feel the workout should end when it did so definitely need more effort in tomorrow. Usually I feel it.

I definitely need to get heavier weights as my heaviest are 2.7kg and I feel they aren't doing much.

I've managed 6 proper press ups before having to go on my knees.

And during the cool down, normally I can barely sit there with my legs apart never mind touch my toes. Well tonight I was comfortably sat holding my toes :)

So I'm building stamina, strength and flexibility in only 5 days! Woohoo

Xx

Thats great! Hope it's the same for me!

Anybody doing any other exercising other than the shred? Also are any of you watching what you eat or having treats too? Reason I ask is because with my job and being a mommy you always grab what you can when you can!!! Xxx

Anybody doing any other exercising other than the shred? Also are any of you watching what you eat or having treats too? Reason I ask is because with my job and being a mommy you always grab what you can when you can!!! Xxx

I'm doing slimming world too. I saw in another read your a hair dresser. You could prepare pasta salads, sandwiches, rice dishes etc for at work and plan proper meals for home.

I've got a baby and a three year old so this works well for us as we can all eat the same things xx

I'm doing slimming world too. I saw in another read your a hair dresser. You could prepare pasta salads, sandwiches, rice dishes etc for at work and plan proper meals for home.

I've got a baby and a three year old so this works well for us as we can all eat the same things xx

Ah! I made chicken and broccoli (made extra at tea time) for work tomorrow! Lets see if I get into the routine! It's bad because a lot of time I don't get time to eat til like 8-9 :/ xxx

I try to walk every day, when I can (even the mall!). I've also started adding a really tough ab workout every other day, since my waist is the main problem. The P90X ab ripper workout is SUPER hard. I thought I had pretty ok ab muscle strength, but ugh.... no. I feel like a floppy fish trying to keep up with the instructors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->