• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I dont know!!! I dont like using the laptop and when i use the TV i cant fast forward her at the beginning talking crap haha!!

I think i need to put some music on and just mute her!

I put my headphones in last night. It made it better. Obviously can't do that when watching the kids too though lol. X

I had my two and three year old doing it this morning, one was using the tv controls for weights and the other was using books :)

Well Day 1 done!
It wasn't as bad as I thought!
Maybe im not pushing hard enough!
xxx

Day 3 done. The bits I am finding hardest are the squats with the weights, and the lunges with the weights. My arms just can't hack it! I can do the squats and lunges just not the arm bits!

Don't use the weights for those then, hun. I wasn't using them at all when I was doing it. :)

Well done on day 3! :)

I nearly missed it yesterday, had to force myself! yes that woman drives me mad too!

Geebug- I think I would have been ok usually but I didnt exercise in my pregnancy so its a shock to system! x

I nearly missed it yesterday, had to force myself! yes that woman drives me mad too!

Geebug- I think I would have been ok usually but I didnt exercise in my pregnancy so its a shock to system! x

Thanks honey, I was fine doing it but the pain this morning!! ouchy!!
xx

Day 3 done. The bits I am finding hardest are the squats with the weights, and the lunges with the weights. My arms just can't hack it! I can do the squats and lunges just not the arm bits!

The squats and lunges? :o I find the Pushups the hardest ! yikes!!

PS: guys this is very important... my knees have been killing me, I read about it and you really need to wear the right shoes! do not do this bare foot.. the jumps etc (which are a lot) can injure your knees.. so I bought some running shoes yesterday and I will do them today again!

I did the squats and lunges with weights for as long as i could, then I put them down!
We'll done every one so far.

Does anyone else get up in the morning feeling alright, jeans fit good etc, and then by the time lunch is over have a massive belly and overhang?!

Like Farida said, always wear trainers doing it, girls. Not barefoot! :flower:

Does anyone else get up in the morning feeling alright, jeans fit good etc, and then by the time lunch is over have a massive belly and overhang?!

Yes lol. On slimming world weigh days I just dont eat until I've been weighed as I feel massive after food :(

I done mine :)
I hate press ups and im still finding it hard and is day 7/6 for me but then I've never exercised! Anyone know how many calories we are burning? X

I think the calories burned during the workout aren't that much (I'd guess 150-200?) but by creating more muscle we'll burn more fat all day :D

I find the shoulder raises (during the side lunge part) to be the hardest. My shoulders start to burn!

So instead of starting today I ate all my Easter chocolate instead. Pretty full of self loathing at the min. Really need to get back on track , not only for my body but my mind . DH is off work for a few days si I have no excuse not to start. We're also going to go food Shopping tomorrow and get healthy stuff .

Feeling pretty rubbish about myself right now :( tomorrow is a new day :(

Going to have breakfast then wait half an hour then start the shred exercise then have lunch after the workout by an hour hehe

They say take in carbs after the workout otherwise you arent doing much

So I suggest you do the excersice THEN eat pasta and choc :p

Well done all you shredders for keeping up.. another 2 days and we go on to level 2 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->