• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Today was my first day doing Ripped in 30 and I enjoyed the workout more than any of the 30DS workouts, still kicked my arse but I had fun at the same time! xx

Today was my first day doing Ripped in 30 and I enjoyed the workout more than any of the 30DS workouts, still kicked my arse but I had fun at the same time! xx

Good to know! I may try that once the Shred is over. So far I liked part 1 better than part 2, just because I'm not a huge plank fan :dohh:

Farida, count it as day 4! I've done the same a couple of times, where I missed a day and just continued on with the schedule. I skipped a day 2 days ago because me knees hurt so badly that I could barely walk down stairs :( I think I may be doing the lunges wrong.

I walked into a door yesterday (don't laugh) and have realllllyyyyy hurt my knee. I tried to do my workout a bit ago but there was no chance. I can't squat or lunge as it hurts too bad. So just done an abs workout for tonight!! Will see how I get on tomorrow :)

Oooof my thighs are burning today! I think it might have something to do with me stupidly deciding to do the 30 day squat challenge alongside Ripped in 30 :dohh: xx

Today would be the last day of level 2, if anyone is on track with the original schedule. :haha:

Hahahaha Swaffsy! I think all of us have skipped a day or two at least :p LOL

I'm on day 6 (level one) today! I'm hardly feeling sore anymore... I guess it's time to push harder in those squats and lunges! (I HATE squats and lunges......)

But I'm feeling good after working out!!

:happydance:

I skipped yesterday because it was DH's birthday. I also ate cake, lol.

Today I will get back on track! It would be day 10 for me, but I think I'll make it day 9. I'm excited to see what part 3 is like!

Ooooh can i join you?! I am on day 5 today and level one. I'd like to loose 10lbs, but i'm more interested in getting a waist back and toning. I swear i have already lost half an inch on my waist and my hips, so i am really excited about seeing how i end up.

Did anyone else take before photos? Sorry if you've already discussed this, i didn't read the rest of the thread cause i'm lazy! :)

Welcome, sausages!

I took before pictures, but am so embarrassed by them that I put them under lock and key :haha: If the "after" pics are impressive enough I may dig them out!

Yeah, my before pic is absolutely dire! :( If i do get it out my head is getting blurred out or chopped off cause it's awful! lol!

I'm about to do day 7 (level one). I was sitting here on the couch trying to think of a really good excuse (and I'm not kidding... I really was trying to let myself off the hook). BUT I AM GOING TO DO IT.

EVEN THOUGH I REAAALLLYYY DON'T WANT TO!

:grr:

Well done, hun. Push yourself (though, don't make yourself ill!). :flower:

Well done sevenofnine!! I have been motivated because DH has been at home mornings this week. He doesn't make me do it, but just his being there makes it harder for me to wriggle out of it. I get the feeling that might change once he's at work mornings next week...

I'm planning on moving to level 2 on day 11. Is that what everyone else did? Has anyone else done any measurements who are further on than me? Weight? Inches etc?

So day 7 has been moved to today... :blush:

I got 10 minutes into it when I realized that I hadn't eaten in several hours, and almost passed out... so I had to stop and eat, and I never did it again!

So I am going to work out as soon as Annika goes down for her nap. I am mad that I missed yesterday, but am not going to beat myself up about it.

:flower:

I'm planning on moving to level 2 on day 11. Is that what everyone else did? Has anyone else done any measurements who are further on than me? Weight? Inches etc?

Yep, I did 10 days of each level, and will be starting level 3 today :D
I also took pretty in-depth measurements the day I started, and I measure every Wednesday. I measured yesterday and was really happy with the results! I may not feel that I look very different, but something's happening :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->