• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

So proud of you ladies, I started off keen... X

Day 1 of level 3 done today! It's murder on my knees, though :( DH advises to switch Shred and a non-impact workout days so my knees don't get too bad. I'm just afraid it won't work as well if I do that! I suppose it's better than stopping, though, which I'm tempted to do since my left knee is throbbing something fierce.

Don't push through the knee pain! Rest up! I would do alternate days. :flower:

I think I will alternate. I think I'm getting old :haha: It doesn't help that I broke my left kneecap twice in high school and tore my acl skiing! Argh... The thing is, I've always been able to workout and run without pain until now. I was only half joking about the whole old thing... :rofl:

Well I did Level 1 Day 4 this morning and the 'I've been in a car crash' feeling has worn a tad bit! lol!

I took before pics and they are pretty awful, but I am going to post them next to my Day 10 Pics along with my measurements after the first level. I am moving onto Level 2 on Day 11. I've been doing it first thing in the morning and it's going well so far! Starting to get a bit bored though.......I have a terrible attention span. :(

Did day 8 (level one) today! I am already able to do SO much more!

I started off only being able to do 6 push-ups each round (I know... I'm a wimp), but now I can do 12 each round! I don't have to take almost any breaks now. I don't notice a huge difference yet from the outside, but I can FEEL a difference.

Yay!

:happydance:

Finished day 6 of level 2 just now!

I already posted my before pics.. I will only do after pics after level 2! I dont want to demotivate myself haha but I did take new measurements! here are old verses new measurements!

Hips:
Old - 114
New - 112

Waist is the same at 101

Chest:
Old - 88
New - 84

Bust:
Old - 98
New - 96

Thighs are the same at 61

So that is 2cms in some of my trouble areas! :D

And by the way I was a size 14 at my 6 weeks checkup! I am back to a size 12 pants and tight dress like I was before pregnacy, I just dont look as good in it yet but it fits!

So my dress for the wedding now fits and doesnt look wrong :D but id like to look better lol

Here is the picture of me in my size 12 dress I bought last night :D I am so happy!

Attachments

• image_1366372373239585.jpg
    image_1366372373239585.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful, Farida!

I plan to post my measurements after I finish level 3 :rofl: I take them every week, but am afraid the small number differences for me at this point would be discouraging! Your numbers are fantastic so far, Farida!!

Thanks guys :D I really couldnt be this motivated without you trust me!

Argh i need to get serious now :cry: my LO is slowly sleeping through much longer but need a kick up the butt now to start exercising and toning up my wobbling bits.

Im going to order the shred tomorrow and jump back on the wagon with you ladies :flower:

islas_mummy, i am getting bored of level one too, but i am dreading how hard level 2 will be!! I start level 2 on Tuesday.

sevenofnine, i was exactly like you! I could only do 5 or 6 push ups at the beginning and now i do 15 the first round and 8-10 the second. I am still only doing modified ones though!!!

Farida, whit woo!! You look lush in that dress!! Well done. :D

mummytobe85, welcome! I am a noob too. :)

islas_mummy, i am getting bored of level one too, but i am dreading how hard level 2 will be!! I start level 2 on Tuesday.

sevenofnine, i was exactly like you! I could only do 5 or 6 push ups at the beginning and now i do 15 the first round and 8-10 the second. I am still only doing modified ones though!!!

Farida, whit woo!! You look lush in that dress!! Well done. :D

mummytobe85, welcome! I am a noob too. :)

I'm doing the modified ones too! Psssh I can't do a real push-up yet!! :blush:

Well I may not be doing shred but I am doing 3/4 classes a week. Will be measuring at the end of my 30 days - FRIDAY! I feel better and I have/am still losing weight. This last week I've started watching food too which is helping. I having even been declining food! Defo not getting hungry as quick.

So it may not be my 30 day shred but its my 30 blitz! I did buy the shred and its on my table unopened!

Level 1 Day 5 done! But I have eaten the most ridiculous amount of food today and feel gross!!!

Well done ladies!

Level 1 Day 5 done! But I have eaten the most ridiculous amount of food today and feel gross!!!

Well done ladies!

Yeah, I have had a couple bad food days.... :dohh:

Level one, day 10 tomorrow!

I move onto level two on Monday!!!! AHHH I'M SCARED!!!

It's going to take a lot of work to get rid of my big tummy though.

:growlmad:

Ok Level 1 Day 6 done!

For those ladies who are further along and have been taking measurements....when did you start seeing changes in your measurements?

I stupidly hoped on my scales this morning and it said I had put on 2lb :( So am feeling disheartened and just need a pick me up!

Sevenofnine I am also scared about Level 2, I am worried that I am going to give up!!

I gained 5lb the first week but lost an inch on my waist and half an inch on my hips and thighs! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->