• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Level one, day 10 is today, but my husband had a friend come visit from out of town for the night, and he'll be here all day, possibly another night. Our house is small and I have nowhere to go to exercise, and I'm sure not doing it in front of our house guest!!

So I guess tomorrow is day 10...

Knees are worse today, so I'll do another pilates video so I don't fall completely off the wagon! I'll try to get back to the Shred tomorrow. Stupid knees :grr:

sevenofnine, I completely understand not wanting an audience! None of the exercises are particularly attractive! That, and I'm embarrassed about how hard some of the exercises are for me :blush:

I'm not even doing it anymore if you hadn't noticed! Which is a shame as the first 5 days I did it you can seriously see such a difference in my stomach. I'd post pictures if the first one wasn't so bad lol. Ive just found its not possible for me to work out every day. So instead I've been doing the Victoria secret model abs workout and squats. Not every day though. And I know what with 30 day shred I wouldn't keep anything that intense up once its finished.

Good luck to everyone still doing it and well done on getting this far! Xx

sevenofnine, my day 10 is tomorrow, so we will be on the same day then if you don't manage to sneak away and do it today. Tomorrow is my last day of level one. I'm looking forward to a change, but dreading how hard it's going to be!!

wamommy, shame about your knees!! You can't help it though and at least you have something else to keep your toe in.

beth_terri, well done you on your 18lbs weight loss!!! You're right that this could be hard to keep up with after the 30 days. I'm not sure i know what i'm going to do when this is over...

I went for an indian tonight and had a few beers cause it was FIL's birthday. I feel binge guilt now!! It was lush though. :D

You gained because you are gaining muscle huny :) I really hope you get re-motivated!

Day 1 for level 3 today and OUCHIE :D But feeling good though!

Yes, Farida, level 3 is hard! Did you find the jumping squats and lunges ouchie? I think I may try to keep up with you guys by finishing out the Shred, but just modify the moves so that they don't 'hurt?

Sausages, don't feel guilty! I'm a firm believer that allowing yourself to splurge sometimes makes a "diet" last longer :D My weakness is candy (specifically jelly beans) and I eat a tiny handful every day. Life is too short!

I found the jumping lunges the hardest thing, but I soon got used to them and by day 5 I could do them all without modifying. Today is my first day of week 2 (Ripped in 30) and I'm feeling somewhat demotivated after krispy kreme and a takeaway last night :-/ I know it's not the shred but I wanted to come here for some motivation xx

Ah, well done Helen! You can do it. <3 You'll feel great afterwards.

And well done everyone on getting to level 3, let alone doing it more than once!! :wacko:

I did it :) Then I did a quick zumba workout to make me feel better for the doughnuts! I'm loving Ripped in 30 but there is absolutely no way I could have done it without doing 30 day shred first, I recommend all you shredders moving onto Ripped when you've finished. I might do her 6 week 6 pack when I've finished this - glutton for punishment!! xx

Oh yes the jumping Squates are horrendous for my knees and I realy cant sit on my behind after them either :lol:

Helen, oh Krispy Kreme !! *slurp* yum yum ....

Well to be honest with you, I feel terrible after eating a lot in general even if it is healthy, but you wont feel better by not doing the exercises, in fact.. exercising is the one motivating me to eat healthy.. but I always fall off the wagon with food, but then do a little extra cardio..

Basically, if you lose more thn you eat its fine whatever you eat hehe

Okay, as after yesterday's break, today (Monday) is day 10 (level one).

I really don't want to do it today.

:coffee:

Me neither seven... DH let me lie in this morning and i usually do it first thing while the kids are eating breakfast, but since i was late up they were already watching their telly and i thought it was unfair to interrupt them to work out (or so i tell myself!) I will do it today though. I need to. If i let slip one day then i KNOW i will fail the whole thing. I'm like that. Plus, i'm looking forward to moving on to level 2 tomorrow!! :)

Me neither seven... DH let me lie in this morning and i usually do it first thing while the kids are eating breakfast, but since i was late up they were already watching their telly and i thought it was unfair to interrupt them to work out (or so i tell myself!) I will do it today though. I need to. If i let slip one day then i KNOW i will fail the whole thing. I'm like that. Plus, i'm looking forward to moving on to level 2 tomorrow!! :)

BLECH! My sassy girl goes down for her nap in about a half hour and then I'll do it... I also am looking forward to starting level 2. I've already skipped two days (I made them up, but I would have been on day 2 of level 2 already if I hadn't missed), so I don't want to skip any more!

I ate terrible this weekend, so I'm feeling a little bummy today. Oh well, I eat very well during the week at least!!

I just did it!! Even though I was thinking the whole time that I wanted to stop SOOO BAD!!!! :haha:

Day 10, LEVEL ONE DONE!!!!

:wohoo:

Yeah!! Go you!! :D

I've not done it yet, lol! I had to go out though, and i'm now in the middle of doing tea. I'll definitely do it once the kids are in bed. I have GOT to do it!! I actually want to do it now too, but i can't until they're in bed... unless i try to do it after tea, but on a full stomach that could be awful. :/

Yeah!! Go you!! :D

I've not done it yet, lol! I had to go out though, and i'm now in the middle of doing tea. I'll definitely do it once the kids are in bed. I have GOT to do it!! I actually want to do it now too, but i can't until they're in bed... unless i try to do it after tea, but on a full stomach that could be awful. :/

You can do it!!

I was worried while I was exercising because my naughty girl woke up early from her nap and I still had 10 minutes to go. So I spent the entire 10 minutes worrying that she'd start screaming any second!

I got lucky though, and she was pooping so that kept her busy until I was done... :rofl:

Well I didn't do mine this morning :(

I am trying to convince myself that I will do it when I get home from work......but I dont finish until 10.30pm so I get home at about 11pm!!!

I really want to do it though.....Please someone tell me I have to do it and that I wont fall asleep half way through!

Oh well done ladies!

Islas_mummy you can do it!! come on think of the results!! we will all be more yummy mummies than we already are xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->