30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I know I am late joining but I am going to start tomorrow! I am not very well at holding myself accountable so I am hoping seeing a group of women doing it will help me! I have a good 25lbs to lose and need to firm up!

Welcome, Mamapeaches! I hope we can motivate you! I know it's helped me a lot to want a really great "after" picture to post here!

I've been alternating Shred and Pilates days. Should I only count the Shred days toward the 30 days? Or should I count both? Today is "technically" day 4 of level 3 for me, but I only did Shred 2 of those days. Should I say it's day 2 of level 3? LOL sorry if that's super confusing.

I'm planning on weighing in and taking measurements a week from Wednesday. Fingers crossed it's good news! :bodyb:

Hey MamaPeaches! Welcome! I'm pretty new too. I only joined the thread the other day and i just started level 2 today (day 11).

wamommy, i suppose it's entirely up to you how you count it! You could just choose the one that gets you through it quicker. Then at the end, measure your stats and weigh in and if you're not yet happy with the results keep on going and do it again. :)

Can i just say, "WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" for level 2?! It was so unbelievably HARD! I got through it, but i had to stop a few times. The exercises seem much more complicated as well as being harder to do. I'm not looking forward to having to do this again tomorrow now. :( And i can't imagine being on day 20 and it being as easy as level 1 felt on day 10!!

How did you get on with level 2 sevenofnine? x

Thank you Farida!!! I did it! I got home at 10:45pm and did it! And I am soooo glad I did :) Phew!

Sausages your post scared me, I am dreading Level 2. Oooh dear.....

Well done everyone!

Anyone interested in joining me for support and motivation i started the day before yesterday, i am also doing 30mins (at least) on my wii fit and about an hour of zumba 2 on my wii fit. Also doing squats, sit ups and press ups throughout the day. I know it sounds excessive but i have my wedding blessing on 1st june and in my typical style i have left it till the last minute. Not sure about doing before and after shots though will have a think about that. Sorry for rambling on... well done to the people who have nearly completed it :)

Day 1 level 1 done! I am also doing the 30 day squat challenge and my legs feel like jello! But I feel so great afterwards. I'm trying a new routine and working out as soon as I get home from dropping my oldest off at school. It was kind of comical with three little ones playing and running circles around me. Just 29 days to go!

How is everyone else today?!

Lupinerainbow you can do it!

Hi Wamommy! I think that you can count it as day 4, I think so along as your active each day is what counts!

Hi sausages! I've had this DVD for a bit and remember level 2, it's definitely one you have to push yourself thru!

Day 1 level 1 done! I am also doing the 30 day squat challenge and my legs feel like jello! But I feel so great afterwards. I'm trying a new routine and working out as soon as I get home from dropping my oldest off at school. It was kind of comical with three little ones playing and running circles around me. Just 29 days to go!

Hi Wamommy! I think that you can count it as day 4, I think so along as your active each day is what counts!

Hi sausages! I've had this DVD for a bit and remember level 2, it's definitely one you have to push yourself thru!

I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge too lol. Day three today. (If its the same one)

I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge too lol. Day three today. (If its the same one)

By day 30 we should be doing 250 squats a day! My sister did the challenge and lost 2 inches on each thigh and lifted her booty! I'm excited to see the results!

I started doing the 30 day squat challenge when I started Ripped in 30, I can definitely see changes happening (and feel them) x

I've never done the 30 day squat challenge, but I will look it up for sure! My butt is pretty flat, and I carry most of my weight in my waist. I feel like I've developed the dreaded "Mom butt" and squats may be just the thing to fix it!

Mamapeaches, I hear ya' on trying to do this with kids! When I do planks my 3-year-old tries to sit on my back, while my 5-year-old builds a "race track" out of laundry bins around me. Very exciting stuff :dohh:

Level 2, I hate you.

Day one of level 2 done!

:bodyb:

I took pics on day 1 and day 10, but there's not a huge difference yet.

Day 1: close up day 1.jpg Day 10: close up day 10.jpg

Sevenofnine I can definitely see changes!

Did you take measurements as well? It looks to me like you've definitely lost around your waist and hips!

Well done girl keep it up!

By day 30 we should be doing 250 squats a day! My sister did the challenge and lost 2 inches on each thigh and lifted her booty! I'm excited to see the results!

Yep haha. Itl be a breeze :/ xx

Did you take measurements as well? It looks to me like you've definitely lost around your waist and hips!

:happydance:

I didn't take measurements or weigh myself before! :dohh:

My goal right now is really just to be able to button my jeans without discomfort... :haha:

I bet I would be doing a LOT better if I was dieting as well! But I can't be bothered with watching what I eat right now!!

:happydance:

I didn't take measurements or weigh myself before! :dohh:

My goal right now is really just to be able to button my jeans without discomfort... :haha:

I bet I would be doing a LOT better if I was dieting as well! But I can't be bothered with watching what I eat right now!!

Haha I don't blame you! I am doing Slimming World as well and it is hard work, although I am in the "Zone" this week.....for a change!

I haven't done it today and I am going to work soon until 10.30pm so I am going to have to do it when I get home! I did it last last night too and couldnt face it this morning too!

Level 2 on Friday!!!

Day 3 of Level 3 done! One week to go :D

I decided to power through with the Shred, even though my knees are yuck. It's only a week, right? I LOVE pilates, but I felt like I was cheating on all of you ladies each time I did that video :haha:

Does level 2 get any easier? I'm on day 2 of level 2 and I want to kill myself....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->