30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Yay! Welcome. :)

But I'm confused! It's 2:50am on 28th in the UK now. I thought Washington, USA was behind us in time. :shrug:

:wacko:

How did you find the first workout? :)

Well, I started the Level 1 just now! :D I feel great and it's good to feel my tummy again! I used to work out a lot and it's the first time for me to feel 'floppy' so weird and depressing... But now I feel like there is hope yet! :D

I hope you guys stick with it and motivate me to do so too, I find it so demotivating not seeing change straight after haha but we all just have to stick to it!

Swaffsy! Let me know how it goes tomorrow when you start !! Let's see how long it takes us to breathe through level 1 and get to level 2!! :happydance:

So I am awake and its Thursday! Better think when I'm fitting this in today! Probably best this afternoon when it's nap time. Need to sort a food shop too so maybe do that this morning :)

Come on girlies! Good luck! I used beans for the weights although may see if hubby can get some for me!

Yay! Welcome. :)

But I'm confused! It's 2:50am on 28th in the UK now. I thought Washington, USA was behind us in time. :shrug:

:wacko:

How did you find the first workout? :)

:rofl: :rofl:

I truly am insane. If LO doesn't start sleeping more I may lose track of weeks instead of just days!!

It is the 28th (technically) now! It's just after midnight here. I started the 26th, then... LOL.

The first workout was pretty good, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was actually really surprised when I woke up sore this morning! Today was a little tougher though, because I was sore from yesterday. I did find the cardio easier... Maybe wishful thinking :haha:

Good luck today, ladies! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Today's the day!! :) I'm up feeding my boy, but wish he'd given us longer to sleep this morning!

I'm going to do the shred this afternoon as I've got my 6 week check at 10:30am and - if I can make it - the breastfeeding support group at 12pm. :)

Ill be doing mine this afternoon. I'm so tired :( Logan and Rory got up at about half 5. X

Luckily, I've just rocked Harry to sleep in his Moses basket. Half an hour extra in bed, I think!!

My DVD has still not arrived so I'm going to attempt to use YouTube to get me started :) got a whopping total of 25lbs that I would like to get rid off in total. Will be taking measurements though instead and watching how that goes! Started with a Billy Blanks tae bo workout yesterday to give my muscles a scare into waking up again :) Good luck all

You can put on the front page that I have a total of 41lbs to lose. But will aim for around 8-10lb with 30 day shred. X

My dvd not here yet so I am using youtube too.

BEen on two mile walk so doing dvd tonight. Nervous! Need to do pic's x

Workout one done. Pics and measurements taken! But won't post them until the 30 days are up lmao. Xx

Well, I'm back from the doctor's and my breastfeeding support group. Just feeding Little Man, and then I'm going to do the DVD if he lets me! :)

Well done beth_terri for doing the workout today!!

Yay!! I did it! Totally did the modified versions of most bits, and really hate the cardio sections, but I got through it. :happydance: I wonder if I'll be doing that dance tomorrow! Eep!

3pm seems like a good time for me to do it - his nap gave me enough time for a shower too. :)

Also thought I'd post this to show how well another member did wit it! Xx
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...tness/1778393-my-weightloss-ww-then-30ds.html

I'm in the US, and it's 12pm here. I will be doing mine after my husband gets home to watch this sassy girl! WISH ME LUCK... I don't think I've done any exercise aside from "fork-with-food-to-mouth" for the past 10 months!!

Also, I'm scared to take before pictures... but I'll do it...

Good luck hun!! I was pleasantly surprised - it's not as bad as I thought. :) I'm not sure I'll be saying the same in a few days time!

Ordered it off amazon this morning and it's now been dispatched...bit scared! Best dig out the weights!

Think in going to take some Measurements before I get started :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->