30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Well done ladies who have done there's!!
Will be doing mine at 7ish after kiddies in bed. Ive never excersied!! Last bit I did was in PE lessons and I left school in 2000, ha ha.

Will get the husband to take photos and I will work out how to post :) xx

I should add - I didn't use weights! I think I'll build up to it! Also, I have no idea which weights to get! :shrug:

I like the beans idea, ha ha.
I've got the worst af pains ever, but no af yet- just typical!

Front page looks great xx

I should add - I didn't use weights! I think I'll build up to it! Also, I have no idea which weights to get! :shrug:

I used 3 pounders, which felt about right.

The really tough part of the cardio for me was having to hold my chest while I jump! I tried a sports bra, pumped right before, and I still fell like they'll rip off!

Oh yeah, those jumping jacks!! My boobs were propelling me higher, I think! ;)

Oh my goodness! Is all I can say, lol.
My before photos have spurred me on, hate my body, roll on day two xx

Ok I'll confess I didn't get chance today BUT I did walk with the double buggy (and remember my eldest weighs 38lb!)

I will defo do tomorrow and will just do 29 day shred!

Just got done... I literally have the activity and endurance levels of a 70 year old. I haven't exercised since before I got pregnant... so needless to say, I did terribly! Didn't even use weights!!

But I did do the whole thing, despite only having 3 hours of sleep under my belt from my little princess! :dohh:

UHG. Am I the only one who started getting tired during the warm up? :blush:

Just got done... I literally have the activity and endurance levels of a 70 year old. I haven't exercised since before I got pregnant... so needless to say, I did terribly! Didn't even use weights!!

But I did do the whole thing, despite only having 3 hours of sleep under my belt from my little princess! :dohh:

I found it quite easy tbh. But im used to cardio lately as ive been spinning/running quite a bit lately. A few people I know have really struggled with it and say that level 2 is like death haha x

Hahahahahahaha! You made my night!

You will be surpirised how your stamina gets higher as the days roll on!!

Time for tea now and then I will do it! :coffee:

Well dome for day 1 ladies!! Do you all mind if I stay with yous? I can't find any groups at a similar stage to me :(

I completed day 9 level 1 today, last day tomorrow then onto level 2 eek!! I had to have 2 days off as my ankle was really hurting from the jumping jacks.

I'm definitely feeling loads better than I did at the start, I do it at 7am every morning otherwise I know il just make excuses throughout the day!

Going to measure tomorrow before level 2 so il post my 1/3 way results :)

Well dome for day 1 ladies!! Do you all mind if I stay with yous? I can't find any groups at a similar stage to me :(

I completed day 9 level 1 today, last day tomorrow then onto level 2 eek!! I had to have 2 days off as my ankle was really hurting from the jumping jacks.

I'm definitely feeling loads better than I did at the start, I do it at 7am every morning otherwise I know il just make excuses throughout the day!

Going to measure tomorrow before level 2 so il post my 1/3 way results :)

Oooo I don't know how long I should stay on Level 1 .. 9 days you say? or is it until we feel we can progress...

Also yeah tell us your results :D I am on day 2! Wish me luck!

Oh my goodness! Is all I can say, lol.
My before photos have spurred me on, hate my body, roll on day two xx

I know! I didn't think my body looked that bad until I saw my befores! Ah well, it will make for a better transformation :)

I found it quite easy tbh. But im used to cardio lately as ive been spinning/running quite a bit lately. A few people I know have really struggled with it and say that level 2 is like death haha x

I think the farthest I've ever ran is just to the bathroom! :haha:

I am SO out of shape... hopefully level 2 won't kill me!

My husband said my arms look fat in the photos- I didn't even notice those! I'm going to try and do mine in the morning coz all day o kept thinking about it x

Day 3 From the 30 day Shred! (Obviously nothing changed in my body yet but I am using these pictures as the Before Pics...)

The first picture are from me when I first got pregnant :( I miss my body.. but I plan to get a better more toned one!

The second two are now.. at the start of this work out.. I gained 33 Kgs (72 lbs) in Pregnancy.. which is a lot.. I am 180cm tall (5 ft 10)

I am now 175lbs which means since I gave birth I lost 28 lbs.. gives me a bit of hope!

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3747.jpg
    IMG_3747.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3748.jpg
    IMG_3748.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
Happy Good Friday everyone!

WishfulX1, of course. :flower: You're paving the way for us all! :p When was Day 1 for you, and how many lbs do you hope to lose? I'll add you to the front page. :)

Well, it's 7:35am here and we're not up yet - Harry's just having a feed, and DH goes to work for 9am. I've got the in-laws coming to visit for lunch, so I hope to have the workout done by then. Harry usually naps for a good hour or so in the mornings. I'm dreading it a bit because I haaaate working out, but this thread is great motivation. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->