33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Sorry, I'm just playing with emoticons.

Joanna, I'm sorry to hear about your dh's grandmother, I hope your weekend wasn't too stressful:)

Nicole I know how you feel about the in-laws. I tend to get over-stimulated when mine are around. A lot to handle sometimes. I'm so impressed with your will power not to test! I have a good feeling and I'm praying to the baby gods that you will have your BFP.

Joanna we're already 1/2 way through our wait to ovulate. You starting your every other day plan soon? I am starting today.

Hope everyone is taking care.

Hi girls!

Yes, Erica, sticking with every other day plan. Amazingly, DH is on board with it (he's really gotten more serious about this whole thing, which is pretty entertaining). My plan is aim for every other day until I get a positive OPK, and then 3 days straight, like the SMEP plan Nicole had mentioned a while back. But I doubt we'll be able to completely stick with that - schedules are just too crazy! All I know is I want to avoid having BD'd every single day for many days before OV--I just don't think there are enough :spermy: left when we do that! (Shelby I love the emoticons too :))

Shelby, how are you doing so far? What CD do you usually OV on?

Nicole, thinking about you today! I am so excited to check this tomorrow morning!!

:hugs:

I'm thinking of testing today, but I'm petrified :cry: - I took out a test and then thought of the deception of a white strip.
If I still have no spotting tomorrow, I will test.
I'm not feeling calm at all, and need to find something to do :nope:

Pre-test anxiety! That is THE WORST! So sorry. But so excited that you don't have any spotting and you're 14 DPO!! Your LP is usually shorter than that, right? I have such a good feeling....

As far as taking your mind off the test, I'd say go shopping (even just to look) - that's always a very reliable distraction for me.

Or (and I'm not advocating this), you could just test later in the day without holding your pee too much or anything. Then if it's negative, you can still assure yourself that the pee wasn't concentrated enough and if it's positive...well then :happydance:!! Also keep in mind that you could definitely get a BFN and still be pg--remember that implantation study I sent around. I did a lot of research on this last cycle too. So if you do decide to test, that can be reassuring. Of course the longer you wait, though, the better your chances of seeing a BFP!

We're here for you! :hugs:

Nicole,
I like Joanna's idea about testing this evening, and if it's bfn, you can always blame it on the urine. However, if you can wait...that's probably best. I wouldn't be able to wait though! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Erica and Joanna, I'm on Day 7, so I'm right behind you! I'm not sure I've been keeping track correctly, so I'm not sure of the exact dates I've ovulated. Now that I'm on fertility friend, it'll be much easier to track.

Is it weird that I got super excited that my temp was the same two days in a row?

According to fertility friend my ov window starts tomorrow and ends on Saturday. I'll plan it until Sunday just in case we need a "booster" as my dh puts it. :)

How do I get my cycle tracker thingy on here???

Shelby, you and I are on the same day, and I used to have 25 day cycles (until my freak cycle last month!) so maybe we'll be on the same track this month. Either way, you're right you, Erica and I are all close together. Hopefully when Nicole gets her BFP she'll still hang out with us on here! ;)

To add you FF ticker, go to the sharing section on FF and click on "Get Code." Then paste the bbCode into your signature in the UserCP section on BnB and that should do it. And I was the same way about my temps the first cycle - so excited to see my body doing what it was supposed to be doing! It's definitely exciting to feel more in tune with what's going on, and I think charting is really helpful for that.

I'm drinking wine with my neighbor tonight and getting my vino fix before ttc! :) Here's to happy and successful ovulation days!

I tested because tonight I wanted to have a drink with my in-laws.
Well... I won't be drinking, smoking or staying up late anymore...

It's a FREAKIN' :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I just showed DH the test and he looked at it, confused: "What? What? Lines? Is that good or bad?"

I have a hard time realizing what just happened today, and here I am writing to you, first thing!

DH is freaking out right now... :wacko: - happy (no worries) but not sure about how to react - he had a cigarette, an espresso, and cleand up the garden in less than half an hour :haha:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so over the moon happy for you! This is the best news ever--we were due for some good news! :happydance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

Can you tell us what if anything you did differently this month?

I so hope you'll still stay on our thread even though you're no longer TTC! So incredibly excited for you!

Thank you Joanna!!! I really needed that kind of reaction, I'm feeling so lonely right now!!!

I would NEVER, EVER dream of leaving our thread, are you KIDDING?
Now that that's been said:

I used preseed + BD'd every other day up until OV. Actually, can you see that on my chart? I'll make sure you can.

Symptoms? What symptoms? :shrug: - Bbs are always tender during LP, but this time, the pain was more centered (under the nipple). Couldn't drink more than a Corona a day without feeling dizzy. Food tasted very bland a week ago.

I think the Bding every other day is the way to go.
My obgyn is going to make fun of me now...
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: happy! And scared to death!

:happydance:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I know we just met Nicole, but I am still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you! That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::happydance::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stay on here with us!!!

Phew! I'm so relieved you won't leave us! I so hope we can all be bump buddies with you soon!

And I'm so excited the every other day plan worked - we are totally on board with that this month!

No need to feel lonely! You've got a babe on board, and you will always have us! It is so funny - I have been checking this all day because I just had a feeling you were going to get your BFP, as early as last week I think. And I've never even met you! Thank goodness for this thread - you ladies are the best!

Huge :hugs:!! I hope you and your DH can get some time to yourselves to just absorb the amazement and joy you must be feeling--it must be quite overwhelming, but also so exciting!

Thank you girls!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so excited I can't stop talking and DH is chilling on the couch, calm and composed! :dohh:

:saywhat: I have a babe on board? Jeez, that still seems unreal :wacko:

Preseed is a lubricant which is sperm friendly. If you don't have a lot of EWCM, it helps guide the sperm in, and it doesn't kill it or prevent it from worming it's way up (like other lubricants). I don't know if it helped us conceive, but it can't hurt :haha:

Joanna, you've always had a good feeling for us all! Thank you for that, and I'm feeling so anxious to see your BFP (no pressure though).
I'm staying! I can't wait for you three to be in dpo!!! :hugs:

:happydance: OMG!! I missed out on the news!! I am SSSSSOOOOOOO happy Nicole. I was hoping that one of us would be it this month. I am seriously over the moon:kiss:

I really needed this new today, I will be smiling all day!

:hugs:

Ok, can I just say that I am so freaking happy. I've been sitting here at work just totally thrilled, can't stop thinking about you Nicole.

Seriously, this is as good as if I were to have got my own BFP :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->