33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Good morning ladies!!

Got a BFN this morning, which I sort of expected because its too soon, but I'm actually good with it. I wasn't expecting a BFP so it didn't bother me. Hopefully I will be seeing a positive later this week. We'll see. I am SO emotional, so that could be AF coming or a "symptom"

Headaches are a good sign Shelby! I have read that it can be a sign.

Joanna, I'm dying to know how your test went. Let us know!!!!

Happy mother's day Nicole!! You too Shelby, your kids may not be "yours" but you are still a mother to them:)

Well girls, I think I'm out. Temp took a huge dive today, as it always does at 12 DPO for me. Likely will stay low tomorrow and then AF on tuesday. This really confirms for me that I'm done with temping after confirming OV--this is the most promising chart I've every had -- FF even called it triphasic for crying out loud -- and still no luck.

We're going to give it a go one more month (for a total of 6 cycles) and then try to see a doctor. I really think there may be an issue with DH's sperm, as from my charting, I know that I OV, have a normal LP, have normal progesterone, and we are BD'ing on all the right days. So, not sure what else could be wrong.

Still FX'd for you ladies though!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Joanna, I just had a look at your chart, and I'm baffled. How could you have high temps then dip so suddenly? Will you be testing anyhow? I don't know what to say, I'm torn between hope and doubt.
What are you planning on doing this Sunday? Wine and sushi? :haha:
At least you know that you've done everything you could. And the temps did help reassure you concerning Ov and LP. Next month, no temping then? How about Bd every other day?
Well, thinking of you, still crossing my fingers super hard, and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy mother's day to all of you!

Starting pilates Tuesday, for real, I'm excited I can take that out of my resolutions list :thumbup:
I'm starting to get suspicious looks from friends when I refuse a drink... but it's still under control. Told a friend yesterday, and immediately regretted. She wanted to tell her husband, and I asked her not to, that it was too early. She was so dissapointed.

Anyhoo, waiting to hear from Shelby and Erica!

Hi Nicole! Happy Mother's Day!!

Thanks for looking at my chart. I'm baffled too, and totally fed up with FF! How dare they tell me my chart was "possibly triphasic" yesterday and give me false hope!! LOL - I'm really more confused than upset. Even if the temp is a fluke (woke up sweating, so wondering if that could have lowered it), my CM is definitely pointing toward AF coming (it's getting watery, which I recently learned is a sign of impending AF). So pretty sure I'm done for. Yes, still v. glad I have charted, it confirms that I ov and have a good LP length. Though that in itself makes me nervous because it makes me wonder about DH's sperm. Ugh. Any way, next month I will still temp but stop once I hit 3DPO.

Not gonna test today...I don't see the point really. I think I'll just hold out and on the crazy off chance I don't get AF on Tuesday, I'll test Wed. or Thurs. But I think she's coming.

Erica and Shelby, any updates? if not, I hope you're having lovely Sundays, and Erica, I hope Banff is lovely. Nicole, I hope you're doing something special as well! Can't wait to hear about Pilates. my stepmother swears by it, and says I should switch from yoga to Pilates. So really interested to hear how it is.

:hugs:

Hi hun.... I have just turned 30 and in my 19 month of ttc second xx

Joanna I'm sorry you aren't feeling hopeful. I am still keeping fx'd for you. :hugs:

I had a nice day in banff. I'm so pooped from walking so much. I more food than I should have and will spend the whole week working it off, but it was so worth it. We had coffee at a nice shop with a lovely view of the mountains, Do looked at me and said "Mommy I'm done my hot chocolate and I just want to tell you again, happy mother's day" hehe. Not bad for a 4 year old.

Nicole, congrats on the pilates. I really hope you enjoy it.

Hey girls!
Joanna, it's not over until AF comes!!! That dip is crazy, but don't pin all hopes on it!

So here's my update. I took a test this morning and it's a BFN, but there is a very, very faint line. So faint that my Mom couldn't see it, but my dh could. I'm 11dpo. I spotted today too though. So, I was thinking positive thoughts, but now I'm not so sure. :(

OMG Shelby!! A faint line is still a line. I am so so so hoping your spotting stops and this is the beginning of your bfp! What type of test did you use? Test again tomorrow for sure!

Erica, Dom sounds like such a sweetheart! Glad you had a good time.

:hugs: and fingers and toes crossed for your both

Erica, I totally missed your post this morning - I think we must have posted at the exact same time! Sorry you got a BFN, but as you said, it's still super early. Big big :hugs:

Joanna,
Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm not feeling super optimistic anymore. I am bleeding bright red at times. It's stopped for now. I used first response. Tomorrow, I'll test again and see what happens. I'm praying that AF stays away.

When are you girls testing again?

Ugh, I'm sorry Shelby. I haven't heard of false positives/evaps on FRERs before, so if you do get full flow I suppose it could have been a chemical. But try to stay positive if you can; I know it's hard (I'm having the same problem!).

I don't think I'll be testing again, because I'm pretty confident AF will be here Tuesday, right on schedule. But if she doesn't show, I will test Thursday at the earliest.

We've got to keep our record going girls - one BFP per cycle!! (at least!). So hang in there, let's see what tomorrow brings. :hugs:

Thanks!

Wow one :bfp: per month? thats great :thumbup:

Im 6dpo at the moment gosh its long

xxx

Good Morning Girls,

Shelby I'm sorry to hear about your spotting. I have seen a few posts on evap lines for frer. I am hoping that things will still turn out well for you.

Joanna, how are you doing today? Feeling any different than yesterday?

Welcome wantingagirl!

I'm feeling ok. I have some "symptoms" but they are consistent with AF so I'm not feeling too hopeful. We will see.

Have a great day girls:)

Hey girls,
I got another faint line today with another brand...Target brand...one step. Also, my temp increased. I'm still too nervous to be too optimistic.

Erica, one of my coworkers thought for sure she was getting AF, but she was preggers. Hi wantingagirl!

yay! That is such great news Shelby! I am so hoping for you.

I had a dream last night that I got a BFP. I must have that on the brain. I just don't feel very positive about this month. Maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself for AF to come so its easier when it does.

This is gonna be a long few days....I just want to know now!

Shelby, that is terrific news and your chart looks fabulous--that's a huge temp increase! Looks to me like your spotting yesterday could have been implantation spotting - you can implant any time from 6-12 dpo. Has it stopped? So hopeful for you -- I don't think two tests from different brands can lie!! :happydance: :happydance:

Erica, I know, it's going to be a long few days. I'm hopeful for you, but pretty sure I'm out. AF should arrive tomorrow for me. My temp went up very slightly--nothing like Shelby's though, and it did something like this last month on the day I got AF. Woke up sweating during the night again though, which makes me wonder if that's affecting my temps. Still, feeling mostly pessimistic. Way too scared to test again, so will be waiting unless by some miracle AF doesn't show.

I still have no symptoms at all. I usually have mild nausea from about 11 dpo until AF, and none of that this month. So not sure if that's good or bad...As I said, I'm preparing myself for cycle 6.

FX'd for you girls!! :hugs::hugs:

Good morning!

SO....Shelby we are waiting for an update!

Joanna AF show up? I hope not.

I had a really light evap line this morning. I used an dollar store cheapy and it was so faint I could barely see it.

Hope you guys are all doing well. :hugs:

Hi girls,
I took another test this morning. I didn't see a line this time. So, I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy. :( My temp is still up, I still have a headache, and AF isn't here. So, I guess miracles can happen, but it's not looking too good.

Joanna, I've been sweating a lot at night too. This isn't typical for me. So, maybe you are pregnant!!!

Praying for all you you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->