33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Hey girls!
Erica, I'm sending a super big "hug" your way. I'm sorry you're sad! :(

Joanna, if you test tonight, let us know what happens as soon as you can!!! Happy 6 month Anniversary!!! We are celebrating our first anniversary this weekend!!! I can't remember if I told you already or not. So, it's an anniversary weekend!!! :).

Ok girls, yesterday's line wasn't really there. I used the same brand from Tues for this am's poas, and I have a darker line than the one on Tues. However, it didn't show up right away again. Plus I have some brownish, watery spotting. So, I don't know if af is starting or if I have a chem preg again...or this is my bfp.

I'm sorry to drag you girls through this if it turns out to be nothing.

Hmm, that is tricky. 9 DPO seems too early for you to be having AF spotting. Could it be left over from implantation? When did the line show up? Was it like 15 minutes after or hours after? I think trying a different brand again tomorrow may be the way to go. So confusing!! I am soooo [-o<

If I test, I will OF COURSE let you girls know right away! Just found an ovulatory chart on FF that looked just like mine, so was a bit depressed about that. But I guess I just need to try to be positive. It's hard though, because I feel like every month I'm like "ooh, my chart hasn't ever looked this good" and then AF still shows. I'm just so scared to test!

Happy anniversary!!! (Oh, and Erica yes, we are newlyweds :))

Joanna, I know it's scary. "Hugs". Hang in there. Keep in mind that no matter what happens, you know you'll have a plan and the fs to help!!! That's huge! It'll happen for both of us...this month or next...! It'll happen!

I agree that it's too early for af, but sometimes I have a 25 day cycle. Today is day 25. I can't count it as af though because it's barely there. It's more tinted cm than anything.

WHO KNOWS!!!!! We are all a mystery right now!!!

Joanna, I know it's scary. "Hugs". Hang in there. Keep in mind that no matter what happens, you know you'll have a plan and the fs to help!!! That's huge! It'll happen for both of us...this month or next...! It'll happen!

I agree that it's too early for af, but sometimes I have a 25 day cycle. Today is day 25. I can't count it as af though because it's barely there. It's more tinted cm than anything.

OMG OMG OMG - I just took the CB digi to the bathroom at work and it came back "pregnant" - I am shaking so much I can barely type. I cannot believe it!!! So completely shocked--I truly truly truly thought we were not going to be able to do it naturally!!

Sorry for all the posts! I'm using my blackberry, so I'm not sure what I've done to make it post 3 times. Joanna, I was thinking, yesterday's temp actually went below my coverline again. I thought, this has to be wrong, so I recorded my second temp instead. That was the only time this cycle that I didn't take my 1st temp. So, if I go back and change it, it might look like two implantation dips. I could possibly bleed today from that implantation. Do u think I should change it to the first temp yesterday?

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read your post!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joanna, I wish I could hug you!!!!!!!!! :hug:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:
This is so unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooOoooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Shelby, I'm sitting here at work in complete and utter shock.

And yes, I think you should change it back - I think it's way too early for you to be having AF spotting, so it is likely implantation. Your LP has never been only 9 days. FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Joanna!!! I am so happy for you I am seriously crying my eyes out. You have totally made my week. I wanted so bad to have some good news and I truly am thanking god. It sounds cheesy but we've shared so much in the last few months and I feel connected to you girls in a way that is unique to everyone else because this is such a hard path to travel sometimes. I am SO happy for you.

:kiss:

Thank you, Erica! I feel the same way about you girls! I really hope this will just be the first of 3 BFPs this month. Huge :hugs:

Erica, you are so right! Joanna, can you leave work and scream from the mtn tops? What did dh say???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beaming from ear to ear for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica, I completely agree with what you said!!!!! Joanna, leave work and scream your news from the mtn top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did dh say???

Stupid phone!!!!, Please excuse the extra post! I thought I lost the previous one!!

You girls are the best! You were honestly the first people I told! (Couldn't reach DH right away (of course!)). I feel like I can't tell anyone yet (DH wants to wait at least until after the first doctor's appointment), so it's so amazing and wonderful to hear your congratulations.

Completely lame that I have to work now for a few more hours! I have no idea how I'm going to get anything done!

I am sooo anxious now for you girls to get BFPs so we can be bump buddies!!

Love the ticker!!

Like shelby predicted, you both will get your bfp's this cycle or next. Hope I'm that lucky too!

Happy 6 month anniversary!!!

Happy first full day of knowing you're pregnant Joanna!!!!!! :)

How are you feeling?

Erica, how are you feeling?

I took a test this morning, and again I have a faint line (darker than a couple days ago). Also, it didn't show up right away. It took about an hour or so to show. I'm getting different tests today, and I have 2 digital tests, but I'm waiting to use those until Sunday or Monday.

hey guys,

Still spotting off and on, I'm sure its AF trying to regulate. I'll be happy when I can say its officially CD1

Joanna thinking of you so much! I'm so happy still. Can't wait to hear DH's response.

Shelby could be your month! I remember several months where I would take a test and it would show nothing, then I would find myself pulling it out of the garbage a few hours later (ridiculous I know :blush:) and there would be a super faint line. It is hard not to get your hopes up when you see that! Are you still spotting?

Happy Canada day/july 4 weekend!!!

Hi girls!

Shelby, sounds promising! So the spotting stopped? Definitely could be implantation then! I think your plan to try some different tests is a good one :thumbup: I am soooooo hopeful for you!

Erica, I can't wait for you to have some idea what's going on! That is so frustrating! If she's coming, AF should just hurry up and get here so you can get your BFP!!

I'm good today, just super nervous. I really just want to get past AF day (Sunday). Had some cramping during the night last night, which I guess is pretty normal for this stage, and tested again this morning and still positive---I am going to be testing I think until at least after my first doctor's appoinment! (Which will be on Thursday of next week - managed to get an early appointment with my FS - my normal gyn would not have seen me that soon). I keep groping my bbs (praying no one sees me do it) to make sure they're still a bit bigger. I am :wacko:

I will be checking in to see what happens this weekend! Enjoy the holidays!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->