33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

HI Girls!
Thanks Evi and Joanna! Evi, it looks like you're in that exciting moment when you don't know, and everything is possible. Pms symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms, true! But it all comes down to waiting... so frustrating! I'm crossing my fingers for you :) :)
That's funny you would both want a boy, I didn't know what I wanted, and I really wanted to "not" want anything so that I wouldn't be disappointed! Had a talk with DH, and have been talking - very subtly - about how great he will be as a father to his son, and how his son will admire him in many ways :)

So cuuuute! A prune! Joanna, it's great that you're hiking! In the first trimester I felt nauseated but I could work out without feeling faint... yesterday I went for a hike with some friends, after 3 minutes climbing uphill I had to sit down! My heart couldn't keep up with all the blood flowing through my body. I really have to go back to yoga, pilates, and maybe water aerobics!!! A regular workout is So important!
Any other worries, symptoms for you? You sound a lot more serene, crying means you're expressing yourself!!!

Evi, good luck with temping, Erica and Shelby might advise you not to...

Erica and Shelby, hope you are doing well, I hope you are ok. I have a friend who has just started trying (it's been 3 cycles) and she is a little worried. I gave her my ovulation tests, lots of recommendations, but most of all: I did NOT say : "Take it easy, and it will happen! You're too stressed out..." - I promise here never to say that to anyone trying.

Hi guys,

Nicole your pic is beautiful :)

Joanna I'm glad you had a good weekend. I'll have to check out that movie, I've never seen it.

Shelby how are you? Have you ov'd?

:hi: Evi

Thanks for stopping by Erica! Hope you're doing well. Maybe it's a good thing that you're not hanging around here too much - to get your mind of ttc and live more freely!

Hi girls!
Nicole, congrats on your boy!!!! :) How exciting!!!! You look like such a natural beauty in your picture. It's a pic that belongs in a magazine for sure! :) Just beautiful!!!

Joanna, I've never seen Marley and Me for that exact reason! I'm a fan of denial sometimes; I'd like to think that my dog will live forever. But, that movie would make me face the truth! :) It's the same reason I can't watch Bambi or Dot and the Kangaroo...too much pulling on the heartstrings!!!

Evi, good luck this cycle!!!! :dust: I agree with Joanna, your English is very good! :) It's better than some of my students' English!!!

Erica, what have you been up to? I miss you!

As far as me, I'm on day 23. I started on cd 25 last month. We'll see. I poas this am and will only use frer. I am cautiously optimistic...again.

:hugs: to you girls!!!

Shelby and Erica! Welcome back--I feel like we haven't heard from you in ages! I know you're trying to disengage from TTC so it makes sense to stay a bit distant from this site, but we've missed you!

Shelby, I'm glad you're cautiously optimistic, I'm so so hopeful for you. I'll be checking every morning for some good news! And you are smart about Marley and Me. I do like the story, and how it chronicles a marriage and its ups and downs, and particularly the impact of children, but I think the sad ending may make it not worth watching again for me...Especially while pregnant!

Nicole, the hike was on the best day I've had yet in terms of feeling almost normal energy levels and no nausea. Alas, the next day and since then I'm back to zero energy and mild nausea (which has made me need to eat all the time). Today is a bit better. I'm trying to get on the exercise bike at the gym as often as I can and slog through 20-30 minutes on there; DH and I do a lot of cycling, so he's worried that I "won't be able to keep up" after I have the baby. I about punched him in the face when he expressed that concern...Men! btw, I just noticed you are more than halfway there! So exciting!!

Evi, I hope you're doing well.

Big :hugs:

Hi Girls I'm Gemma. I'm 33 and trying for #1. I have read this thread all the way through and have just ordered a thermometer!! This is only our 2nd cycle but because of my age I'm really paranoid it won't ever happen. I can't believe you all had the same problem with DH being difficult and wanting to try but didn't want to talk about it, that is what I am up against at the moment!!
Hope we can support each other on this journey!!

Hi girls!
Hello Gemma! I know exactly how you feel!!!
I had two tests so far, both negative. I think AF will be here tonight or tomorrow....So just hoping the best for the 3rd cycle....

Hi Brassy :hi: I am I think only 6dpo but since I haven't been temping or anything I can't be sure! I keep thinking I might be pregnant but it's probably all in my head!!
All I know for sure is AF is due on 27th August and am needing to wee alot. I am sure 6dpo is way to early to even experience symptoms though :wacko:
What makes you think your getting AF?

Hi Brassy :hi: I am I think only 6dpo but since I haven't been temping or anything I can't be sure! I keep thinking I might be pregnant but it's probably all in my head!!
All I know for sure is AF is due on 27th August and am needing to wee alot. I am sure 6dpo is way to early to even experience symptoms though :wacko:
What makes you think your getting AF?

Hi there...
I have only started temping after ovulation. My temps are still elevated, but I already took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I have also started cramping a little which happens before AF, so I think she will be here soon :growlmad:
I have just ordered some digital ovulation tests so as to know when I exactly ovulate. I know that I do (have seen in in the ultrasound some times). I have ewcm almost every time, but I am not sure if it is the day that I see it or the following. I am hoping that with the digitals and the temperatures I will be able to tell. I hope you have more luck than I did in your second cycle! :thumbup:

Welcome Gemma! I can't believe you made it all the way through the thread! Yes, several of us have dealt with stubborn DHs - I promise they get better as the process continues (though hopefully you'll get your bfp early so that won't be needed!)

Evi, sorry you feel like AF is on her way...remember, though, you're not out till you're out! Hang in there. I highly recommend the digital opks, by the way. So much better than trying to read the nuances of two lines.

Shelby, any update??

Thanks workingttc, I know it did take some reading lol
He is actually being better about it already and said he can't wait for me to get a :bfp:!!!
Brassy I honestly think I will be out soon too, AF is due on 27th and it would be a real fluke if I was pregnant as I am not 100% sure when I OV's although I'm confident I did

Sending you all lots of :dust:

Hi girls,
12dpo, no signs of af, and super hopeful. poas are - still.
I'm afraid to say too much; I don't want to jinx it.
:hugs:

Good luck to you ladies!!!
I am out...AF arrived today. I actually don't feel as bad I though I would. Hoping the best for cycle 3..
Joanna I ordered a set of digitals through the internet and I will also keep temping.
Having AF on day 30 (today) means that I probably OV later than I thought...
I usually ovulate early and I think that I have a very long LP (perhaps 16-17 days) but this month I will know for sure...

I agree with Joanna, digital OPKs are the BEST!
Welcome again girls! Glad you joined!!!

JOanna, I know what you mean about working out. Keep it UP! I have totally stopped and I really need to get back on track, I can feel my body is asking for it.

Courage à tous!!!

Brassy- onwards and upwards hopefully this cycle will be your month. AF is due on Sat and I am having pains so feel certain I will be joining you for the next cycle too.
Still waiting for my thermometer but am also seriously considering getting some OPK's as they are supposed to be great especially the clear blue ones.

Pfab - Anything?

Lots of :dust: to all

Brassy I just realised your pretty much the same age as me (I'm 34 next month) and I'm also TTC#1.
I am finding it all a lot harder than I thought, I imagined falling straight away and can't help thinking due to my age it won't happen, silly hey!
How are you with it all? It's really nice to dind someone my age in the same boat, and it's reassuring that the ladies on this thread have all got their :bfp:

Anyway wondered if you wanted to be TTC buddies as it would be nice to have someone to compare symptoms with and hopefully we both get our :bfp: soon!!!

Hi girls,
af arrived. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. So, gemgem, not all the ladies on here have gotten their bfp. :(

I've never tried digital opks, so I'll try that this month. Cycle #9, here we go.

Gemma and Evi, I just turned 34 in July. :)

Joanna, Nicole, and Erica...how are you girls?

Sorry pfab I should have said a few not all :sad1:

I think I will get some digital opk's for next cycle see how I go

I'm so sorry Shelby, that is just the worst. Big big :hugs: I was so hopeful for you this month. Any strategy for this next cycle? I ended up going back to temping my last cycle, and I actually think it was good for me...But if you're still going with the more hands off approach, might be better to keep not doing it. How is everything going with your stepkids? Are they back in school yet?

Gemma, where are you in your cycle? Will you be testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->