33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Hi girls! How is everyone?
I was away for a few days for some short holidays. I will finally get to stay together with hubby in the same city (there was a possibility to have to move). Today I got my first smiley on my digital opk. I was so excited to see the smiley in the morning. I finally realize that I have miscalculated my ov in the past for about 1-3 days. Will try to make the most of this...

Joanna and Nicole it is so exciting looking your little 'fruits' growing! I hope you are both well!

I hope that the rest of us ttc are feeling positive!

Hi girls!
I got my smiley on my opk this week. According to ff, I am 3 days dpo.

I hope all the ttc girls are doing well and all the pregnant girls are glowing!!! :)

:hugs:

Shelby

Hi Shelby! Good luck!!! Happy tww to you!
I am 9 dpo and cannot do anything but wait..

:dust: to all of us ttc!
Evi

Hey Girls,

Really pleased to see the OPK's are working for you both. This is my 1st cycle of using them and nothing yet but am only on cycle say 11 so wouldn't expect anything yet anyway.
Hope everyone is well x

Hi gemma!
I ovulate relatively early (long LP) and I got my positive on cd12. According to FF I ovulated on cd13, so if your lp is not as long as mine it is expected that you wouldn't have ovulated yet. I started using them on cd8 (it was the 1st cycle for me, too) and I was almost certain that I wouldn't get a positive since I went through a lot of stress and anxiety at that time. The opks helped me find out that I had miscalculated my ovulation in the previous cycles! Good luck to you and baby dust to all of us!!! xx :)

Hi Brassy,

I'm not sure what's going on to be honest I just entered on previous period dates on ff as they have been slightly irregular over the past few months and it's now saying I am fertile and will poss ov on either the 12th 13th or 14th??? Have I done something wrong? I did a one step ov test this morning and there is a line there but not pos, my cb came up neg, I am so confused!!!

Hi Gemma, I think with FF was appears as an ovulation date is an estimation. Only a thermal shift in this cycle will confirm ovulation. When do you use your opks? I think it makes a big difference. It has to be about the same time every day, you shouldn't have gove to the bathroom for about 4 hours before you test and your fluid intake should be limited during that time. I started testing in the afternoon but then realized that this was not convenient and started testing first thing in the morning. In the second morning I got the smiley....

When I was testing in the afternoon sometimes I could see a faint line and some days nothing, so I think that the fluid intake does play an important role.

Keep testing and let us know...Good luck!!! :)
x

Hi girls!

Shelby and Evi, you ladies are getting close to testing, no? Evi, I can't see your chart for some reason when I click on the link in your signature...it just shows up as a ticker. Are you feeling positive? I hope so!

Gemma, I'd ignore FF's estimates for now and just keep doing your OPKs and taking your temps. Like Evi said, only the temp shift will confirm OV for sure. FF gets more accurate as more months go by and you give it more data (but hopefully you won't get that far without a BFP!)

Nicole and Erica, I hope you girls are doing well.

Can't wait for some BFP news!! :hugs:

Hi Joanna how are you and bump?
I was talking to Evi earlier and said I got my 1st ever smiley tonight with my cb digi and am so excited!! Just need to have lots of :sex: now!! I am now wondering if we have done enough this cycle though!! The worries are never ending lol.
Your right though I will ignore ff for now I don't think my temps are that accurate anyway this cycle :haha:

Hi girls!! I hope all of you are feeling well!

Gemma you must be feeling really excited. When I got my first smiley I thought ... at last a positive of some kind! Make the best of it girl!

Joanna, I am not sure whether I am feeling positive or not. Naturally I am getting stressed and discouraged easily...However at this point I noticed a thermal shift during the last couple of days which could be something, or not? I haven't been temping for so long, so I am not sure. Can you tell? I have now ammended my signature and I thing you can see my chart. AF is expected sometime during the weekend and I am not sure if I will be testing before that. I always say that I won't and at the last minute I do, who knows?
Your 'lemon' looks great! I hope you are feeling great, too!

xxxEvi

Evi, your chart looks great! It actually looks like it's gone triphasic, which is a really good sign :thumbup: Are you going to test early or just wait until you miss AF?

Gemma, I used to get soooo excited for the smiley! You'd think I'd gotten a BFP! It's just so much more satisfying than the non-digital ones! I'm sure you've covered your bases. The month I got my BFP, we were on an every other day BD plan during my fertile period, and that was definitely enough.

FX'd for you girls!!! :hugs:

Thanks for looking at it Joanna! It went back down today...ugh...Is it still considered triphasic? I don't think so...:-( Anyways, we'll see. I don't plan on testing right now, but if I don't get AF on Saturday I will probably test Sunday morning...xxxx
Evi

It's not triphasic any more, but that doesn't mean you're out by any means. My BFP chart was not triphasic. It just can be a good sign if you have it, but certainly isn't required for a BFP! How long is your LP usually? It looks like you're already 12 DPO.

It's not triphasic any more, but that doesn't mean you're out by any means. My BFP chart was not triphasic. It just can be a good sign if you have it, but certainly isn't required for a BFP! How long is your LP usually? It looks like you're already 12 DPO.

Thanks again Joanna! I really appreciated it. My LP is usually long, don't know how long exactly because this was the first cycle I pinpointed the exact day of my ovulation. I think it should be 16-17 days long...so, that means more waiting!
xxx :hugs::hugs:

Morning Girls,

How is everyone? Could someone have a look at my chart please and tell me when you think I ovulated? It's my first month of temping and I'm really not sure!!!

Morning Girls,

How is everyone? Could someone have a look at my chart please and tell me when you think I ovulated? It's my first month of temping and I'm really not sure!!!

Hi Gemma, I think you did on cd15, but in a couple of days FF will confirm it...Does this make any sense?

:dust:

Thanks Evi! I posted this question and someone else said the same thing so looks like it was yesterday! Hope we've done enough bd!!!!

I agree with Evi, Gemma, I think you ovulated on CD 15. Yay!!

Gemma, chart is looking great again!

Thanks Joanna, is it?! Ha ha I have absolutely no idea what is good and what isn't :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->