33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Ha ha just seen that!!! I thought mine couldn't possibly be looking good!!

Hi girls...
As expected AF got me today...I tested yesterday and it was negative, so I knew beforehand.
At least now I know that I have a LP of 14 days, not as long as I thought, and I have learnt a lot about my body and I'm better prepared to pinpoint ovulation...Gemma and Shelby I hope you guys will bring a bfp in this thread this month!
xx

Oh no! I'm sorry Evi. But you're right, at least you know how long your LP is - that's one thing that temping is really helpful for - ensuring that your LP is long enough. Which yours definitely is! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Gemma!

Shelby, are you still out there? I hope so!

Sorry AF got you Evi at least your looking at the positives though :)

Thanks for the positive vibes girls I'm on I think 3dpo so a loooong way to go :haha:
Now comes the 2 weeks of ss :wacko: xx

Hi girls!
Evi, I'm sorry af came. However, you have a really good attitude about all this, so keep it up! :) That's half the battle.

Gemma, the tww is brutal. Do everything you can to keep your mind off of it.

While I miss you girls, not being on here all the time has been the best thing for me. I've gotten so obsessed and depressed...I needed a break. I am feeling better, and I'm hopeful, yet again, that this is the month.

I'm on day 26. I usually start anywhere from day 25-28. I am going to test on Sunday morning if af doesn't arrive.

:hugs: and all of you are always in my prayers. Joanna and Nicole, I hope your bumps are growing big and beautiful! Erica, I hope you, dh, and Dom are doing well!!! :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Shelby!!! Hi!! I'm so glad you're feeling hopeful this month. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you right now!!! I'll be checking back for news often! :hugs:

Gemma, just a few more days...Shelby is so right, the tww is the worst!

Evi, I hope you're doing ok.

:kiss:

Hi again girls!
I am glad that all of you are well!
I am feeling pretty good. We were away for the weekend visiting my parents. It was good to be home again, even for a couple of days. I always feel like a child when I am visiting my parents...if you know what I mean. I slept a lot and met some friends. It took my mind away from ttc. I decided that I will do my best so that this is not going to dominate my life. I will continue my everyday activities as if I wasn't ttc. So far I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't pay a long-term subscription to the gym because I might get pregnant, maybe I shouldn't do this and that...I will be me, and do things that make me feel better and hopefully at somepoint it will come...

Gemma I hope your tww doesn't feel too long!
Shelby I am so excited, I really hope this is YOUR month!!! Keep us posted!

I hope the pregnant ladies are feeling great!!!

xxxE.

Evi,
I couldn't agree more. I've had the same thoughts of "well, I shouldn't buy this shirt because if I get pregnant I won't be able to wear it for very long." I had the same thought about joining a gym and many other thoughts about changing the way I would do something in case I get pregnant. I understand completely, and good for you for trying to avoid that way of thinking. I'm trying too.

AF came yet again. I'm entering ttc cycle 10. I will continue to use digital opks because I oved on Day 16, and ff always had me pegged for days 12-14. So, I'm wondering if my timing has been off or if my this past cycle was a fluke. Next month will be more telling.

Today was very hard, and I felt very depressed. Having my 3 step kids around really magnifies the situation especially when they don't listen to me. I am reminded that I'm not their Mom, and I'm an impostor. Nicole, Joanna, and Erica...I know I sound like a broken record. It's just that they serve as a constant reminder that I'm not a MOM. I'm a step-mom and on days like today it feels more like a pretend-mom. It sucks.

I'm going to bed, waking up tomorrow, and looking forward to a kid-free weekend ahead. I won a happy hour party at this dueling piano bar. It should be loads of fun. I'm allowed to invite 100 people! If you all lived closer, you would be invited, of course! :)

:hugs:

I LOVE piano bars!! Wish I lived close by! I'm so sorry AF came. And you do not sound like a broken record about the stepkids - that would be a huge huge challenge even if you weren't ttc - having to deal with that and also be trying for your own just makes it even more difficult. You can always vent to us!!

Big huge :hugs:

Hi girls!!

Just checking in to see how you are all doing.

Joanna how's your baby bump coming???

Nicole what's your due date again? You must be getting anxious because it's coming so fast. September is nearly gone already!!

Shelby how are you? Hope ttc hasn't been getting you down. I'm hoping and praying for us!!!

I think of you girls so often. Hope you are doing well ladies :hugs:

I'm expecting af to arrive tomorrow. I feel really different this month. No spotting yet either so maybe af flow won't come.

Take care all!

Hi girls,

Evi I'm glad your thinking positive thoughts!!! :thumbup:
Shelby I'm so sorry af got you what your going through sucks :hugs:

Well I have some exciting news.....I got my BFP tonight on a frer!!! Still in shock and can't believe it. I have cramps though so just keep thining any minute it will all be over. But for now I am on :cloud9: xxx

Congrats Gemma!

I had a funny feeling and I couldn't ignore it so.....I took a test even though af isn't due until tomorrow. It was positive :shock:

I can't freaken believe it. I'm honestly in total shock. I'm so scared after the miscarriage but so freaking happy at the same time.

Wow....

Thanks EMC0528,

OMG wait untill everyone else sees this!!!! Massive congrats I am so happy for you xx

OMG, great news!!!

Congrats to both of you girls! Happy nine months to you!!!
xx

I never thought I would get to post one of these!!! Did it with fmu and am in shock!!!!
This is a lovely thread and thanks so much for all your encouragement Shelby and Evi I know you will be joining me soon :hugs:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
I know what you mean Gemma. Right now I feel that I will never post one of these....
Anyways, I got a smiley on my opk this morning so I will try to make the most of it!
I hope you are feeling great!!
E.

Thanks Evi. I am but it's ironic you spend all that time trying to get pregnant and then when you do you worry it might end at any minute :dohh:
Jump on your dh :haha: We dtd the day before the smiley face and the day of it and that was enough!!

THis just made my month. I cannot believe it! I go on vacation and two bfps! I am just so so ecstatic for you both. Erica, this is just the best news. :hugs:
:happydance: :happydance:

Will write more when back from my trip with computer access!

Thanks Joanna!

I'm in shock and I'm more than a little scared. I am trying to relax and go with the flow but I'm very worried of another miscarriage.

Trying to keep positive!!

YIPEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, jsut came back to some AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!

I can't get over it! How are you girls doing?

Erica, see me :happydance: and :happydance: and a BIG :hugs:
Wow, it gets me every time, I'm feeling kinda teary eyed. Been thinking of you girls, although I have been absent (sorry, just got a little distracted with work and pregnancy).

Hey; Joanna, how are you doing?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"