• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Hello Ladies,

Thistledown, I actually lol'd at your story! I don't even know what Royal Jelly is but I thought it was so funny.

Nicole, hope you're busy dtd!! That's the best part of TTC, Have fun!

Joanna, I totally agree about the digi Opk's. Totally worth it.

I'm bored at work...as usual...and have been looking up baby names online. Wow, what the hell are some people thinking?? I can't believe some of the names out there. Thank goodness Thursday is my last work day of the week, I'm running out of things to do to keep me amused.

Any plans for anyone on the upcoming weekend?

:cry:
Dh didn't want to BD yesterday (we didn't talk about ovulation or fertility) - he just wouldn't. This morning it took a lot of will power to get him to BD, and well - I'll leave out the details - but let's say he freaked. He probably knows...
I think I'll have to BD with as much passion outside my fertile period, but it's hard given that that's when I've always been the most into it (yes, even before ttc).

I know we're supposed to be positive, but I can't shake the feeling that my DH is going to take a long time before ttc for reals.

Lucky me, I have you guys!
:flower:

Yes, what is royal jelly? Very curious now...

Nicole, don't be :sad1: you do have us! and remember all it takes is once! my last 2 cycles we BD'd every single day of my fertile period, and NOTHING. as long as you get it in once, somewhere in that multi-day span. did you guys get to BD a few days ago or a couple days ago?

Erica, I am sooo bored at work (maybe why i've posted like 6 times already today!!). Definitely wish my week ended today...

Royal jelly is the stuff that bees feed to the larva for the 1st few days, and the queen bee all her life. It's considered a super food (like maca) and just supplies a lot of micro nutrients. A bunch of women on an IVF board credit it with producing better quality eggs, and a few managed to TTC naturally with it after IVF failed. https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...u-credit-your-bfp-royal-jelly-bee-pollen.html
It's also supposed to increase libido. Dunno if I can credit it to the royal jelly, but I'm definitely more interested this month! :winkwink: Seems like it may be doing good things for the "other big O" too, if ykwim. :blush:

I think I'll have to BD with as much passion outside my fertile period, but it's hard given that that's when I've always been the most into it (yes, even before ttc)

This is what I've been doing. I'm trying to be the one to initiate BDing more throughout the month, and I'm making more of an effort to get in the mood when OH initiates- unless I'm actually not feeling well or completely exhausted, anyway! OH's has got a good thing going right now! :haha: But, I think it helps a lot to make him realise I do still want him for him, the "payload" just happens to result from it.
Tues was harder for us because OH was really feeling the pressure to preform (thinking Tues and then Mon would be the only possible chances). Last month, I think it helped that he knew there's a fertile period of several days, so he just had to deliver the goods one of those days for there to be a chance. I know that the day of Ov is supposed to be the "best" day to DTD, but I'd rather get it once or twice when it could work, than put too much pressure on OH and not get the deed done at all. And, it seems to work - we BDed every day of the fertile period last month, and had fun doing it. :winkwink: At the start there's always "well, there's still 3 or 4 more days we can DTD" and later on it's "well, we DTD yesterday/day before, so we're covered". Really removes the performance anxiety from any given day, if that makes sense?

Any plans for anyone on the upcoming weekend?

:sex: Bow-chick-a-wow-wow :sex: :haha:

Yeah thistledown, that's true. I'm on the same boat, getting Dh to BD a lot, and have fun. But it seems like he's used to this now and has stopped initiating?!??
We dtd morning and night on Tuesday. Then Wednesday, DH was tired from so much BD ing - hmmmm...
I think I ov last night (Wednesday night), but I can't be sure. Anway, the problem is that we have been "not preventing" since july, and that I want to have at least one month where we BD 4 days in a row, so that we are trying, for real! Not just trying lalala.
Gosh, I see how much I'm asking from DH.

Yay to royal jelly! I'm using preseed, nice too!
LOL for a weekend of BABY DANCING!!! :happydance:

It doesn't help that I'm gong to an interview tomorrow morning... Ahhhhhh, so nervous - no calm - nervouuuuus! Calm - yoga calm.
I'll be fine.
Weekend= skiing!

Good luck with your interview, Nicole!!

How is everyone else this morning?

Hope you're interview went well anetha!

I feel crappy today. :p Ever since I got up this morning I've been getting this intermittent stabby pain in my stomach. I think it's too high up to be anything useful (like OV) as it's just a few finger widths down from my ribcage. And I've been very slightly nauseous/dizzy since breakfast.

Well well well, ff gave me dashed cross hairs today! Based on my temps, it thinks I OVed on Wednesday (CD14). I played around with it, and if I change the day I had the one medium dark OPK to a positive reading, it says I OVed on the 12th (CD13). Either way, I have a "good" or "high" score, so that's great (and it means the effort to put in to BD on Tuesday was totally worth it!) Feels a little odd to be possibly 3 or 4 DPO all of a sudden though. *lol*

Think I'll keep doing the OPKs until Monday just in case. If I don't get a darker one again, then I'll change the darkest OPK reading I got to positive.

Nice! I thought you had ov'd early from your chart! And it cuts your tww short by a few days - awesome! I agree that keeping using the opks is a good idea, just in case tho.

Keeping on with the OPKs also helps squash the urge to pee on a HPT while it's still ridiculously early. :winkwink:

Well well well, ff gave me dashed cross hairs today! Based on my temps, it thinks I OVed on Wednesday (CD14). I played around with it, and if I change the day I had the one medium dark OPK to a positive reading, it says I OVed on the 12th (CD13). Either way, I have a "good" or "high" score, so that's great (and it means the effort to put in to BD on Tuesday was totally worth it!) Feels a little odd to be possibly 3 or 4 DPO all of a sudden though. *lol*

Think I'll keep doing the OPKs until Monday just in case. If I don't get a darker one again, then I'll change the darkest OPK reading I got to positive.

Hey there!!!
Back from skiing, and I thought I would find a ton of messages, but not much, you girls all "waiting around" then. Ahhh, the tww!
Ok, thistledown, I am almost positively sure you ov on CD13 (tuesday). Your temps were ragged before CD13, true, so it was hard to analyze your chart until you had the most recent temps. It is very clear now!
I had two positives also (see chart), but neither was as dark as last cycle, so I really am depending on having ovulated on CD15 as I usually do although my temp went up that day!
I'm confused, to say the least - and to make things worse, I didn't temp for three days! Argh! I didn't want all my friends to hear the beeping every morning and ask questions...
We'll see what tomorrow's temp is. I would LOVE to have your opinion on my chart tomorrow!!!!!

The interview, blah... looks like my future in the USA is not going to be an easy journey. I taught English in high school in France, and here I'm trying to be a primary school teacher in a French school. Not the easiest thing to do...

Waiting to hear from you!!!!!!!

Good luck with your interview, Nicole!!

How is everyone else this morning?

Thanks! Your temp went down on DPO6, that could be implantation, or not... have you thought about it?:wacko:

How was skiing??

Yeah, I don't have a terribly solid sleeping pattern, and wasn't trying very hard to temp at a particular time before CD13. :blush: Yesterday's drop was confusing me until I did a little research - thinking it was a secondary estrogen surge, especially since my temp went back up today. And if anything the OPKs are getting more negative. Almost snow white yesterday!

I don't know a whole lot about charting yet... is it possible you OVed before the surge ended?

Good morning Ladies!!

I was away since Friday and have been thinking of you guys all weekend, hoping everyone is doing well!

Nicole- Sorry to hear about the interview and your DH being a bit reluctant. Don't fret, like Joanna said, it only takes once.:hugs:

Joanna- I check bandb all the time at work looking for new posts because I'm always SO bored!

Thistledown- Thanks for the clarification on the Jelly, lol.

Hope we all have a great week. Now all we can really do is wait!

Hi girls! Welcome back Nicole and Erica!!

Nicole, can't wait to see your chart today when you add your temp!! Will keep checking back to see...As far as the interview, hopefully it went better than you thought - those are always so frustrating - it's so hard to know how you've done. Fx'd you'll get the job! (or a BFP to take your mind off it...or both!!)

I have spent WAYYYYY too much time on this site, twoweekwait.com and on FF this weekend. It's truly embarassing. :blush: I think I've search FF's chart gallery for every single chart that might match any variable on mine. Anyway, I had a big temp drop yesterday and then it's back up today. Not sure if it's too early to be implantation or if it was just that 2 nights ago, our house was much colder, so I was colder...Then, yesterday, I had cramps in the morning that got really bad last night - they woke me up. So not sure what that's about. I never get AF cramps, and it seems too early to me for that (even with my short cycles, yesterday was still just 6DPO and I'm not due for AF until 3/14).

Anyway, hope everyone is feeling optimistic - I think this is our month!! :happydance:

Welcome back everyone!
I added my temp! But I don't have three consecutive temps! Please, some advice:
- could I have ov after CD15? My temps would have went down after CD16
- Is it possible to ov before the LH surge is over? In that case, should I trust my temps which went up on CD15?

Thistledown: that's funny, I was talking about workingttc's drop at 4 dpo, but you also have a serious drop on 5 dpo (yes, it could be a surge of estrogen, apparently that happens, pregnant or not, and makes your temp drop in the middle of the tww). Still, your temps look so similar now!

workingttc/joanna: symptom spotting! If your cramps woke you up, you can't be imagining them right? What are your other symptoms?

emco/erica: thanks! interview isn't goign to work, but I'm ok with it, I already knew that it would be a shot in the dark.

Am I 5 dpo, or what? :wacko:

Nicole - I think you ov'd either late in the day on CD15 (depending on when you did the OPK - since you can ov 12 hours after a pos OPK) or CD16...Sorry, that's not too helpful...but I do think it's definitely possible that you ov'd on CD15.

I am trying really hard not to symptom spot, but the cramps during the night were honestly not in my head I don't think--otherwise as you say, don't think they would have woken me up. So I guess right now what I have is a temp dip at 6DPO, followed by a temp rise at 7DPO, with cramps during the night b/w 6 and 7DPO. I've looked a bunch on the internet and it doesn't seem like implantation cramps are that common though...so who knows. I just wish this tww would go by faster!!

Nicole - I think you ov'd either late in the day on CD15 (depending on when you did the OPK - since you can ov 12 hours after a pos OPK) or CD16...Sorry, that's not too helpful...but I do think it's definitely possible that you ov'd on CD15.

I am trying really hard not to symptom spot, but the cramps during the night were honestly not in my head I don't think--otherwise as you say, don't think they would have woken me up. So I guess right now what I have is a temp dip at 6DPO, followed by a temp rise at 7DPO, with cramps during the night b/w 6 and 7DPO. I've looked a bunch on the internet and it doesn't seem like implantation cramps are that common though...so who knows. I just wish this tww would go by faster!!

Hi Joanna! Thanks for your reply!
How could I have ovulated on CD15 when my temp went up on that day? :nope: That's what I don't understand!
I really don't think I can trust the opk positives - they were confusing.
Argh, thanks Joanna, I just don't think I'll ever know.

I guess we'll jsut have to wait with you over the next week! :kiss:

Nicole, I wish I was better at this temping thing. Hopefully the wait will fly by and you'll have your BFP soon.

Hi Joanna! Thanks for your reply!
How could I have ovulated on CD15 when my temp went up on that day? :nope: That's what I don't understand!
I really don't think I can trust the opk positives - they were confusing.
Argh, thanks Joanna, I just don't think I'll ever know.

I guess we'll jsut have to wait with you over the next week! :kiss:

Ah, I see what you're saying. Yes, I don't really trust the non-digi OPKs any more - once you go digi, you'll never go back! I was all over the map on my OPKs last month. I'd go by the temps and say you OV'd CD 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->