38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Pothole thats a good #. Yay for Pothole. Good news coming your way.

Wish....happy the witch finally decided to come. Hope the cramps go away quick. When do you see your RE again?

Afm, the witch came last night too. Guess we are cycle buddies Wish.

Thanks Star! I'll take all the luck and good wishes I can get!

Hoping for you pothole. Sending luck your way.!

Wish - I am all about bills before thrills these days. My boss for my freelance job (me) is really nice and let's me do what I want. Haha. Glad af showed up for you.

I have a house full of guests and I feel like I shouldn't be drinking. I dunno what to do. Maybe in will test early tomorrow? Af due on Tuesday.

I'm sorry the witch came Star. Hopefully this will be your cycle.

Good luck Smithco!

I'm on cd9 and about to start SMEP again. We exchanged contracts on our new house yesterday and will be moving in as soon as we get back from holiday, so I'm clinging to the "new house, new baby" mantra. I really do hope this is our cycle, so I can avoid all the scans and things that are set up for next month...!

Hello to everyone else xxx

So excited for you Ellie! Sending you lots of luck and baby dust!

Good morning guys,
Right now I sitting in my REs office waiting for the pathology from the polyp he removed. So nerve wracking. I feel like this could be life changing if the report isn't good. But I need to be positive, and I will be. Wish me luck!

Edit: 1:48 pm: It was benign! Yay!

Star, sorry about the witch.

Sugar, FX'd that the report is good. I hate waiting in the dr office. It is like a mild form of torture.

Pothole, cannot wait for you to test later this week!!!

Good luck to everyone else this cycle!

star - cycle buddies, it is!! :) I'm sorry AF came for you, though. I almost wrote 'bump buddies' too but I hope you get preg before I go through my next cycle. :)

smith - did you test??

pothole - when are you going to test?? how are you feeling? any niggles?

ellie - good luck on the new house!! that's always so stressful.

sugar - how'd the report come back. FX'ed it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I go to the RE on 8/24. I have to first have a sonohystero(?)gram to make sure everything in the uterus is clear and nothing in the way for future implantation. Waiting for a callback to make that appt now. On the 24th, we'll discuss lab results from the failed cycle and then plans for the next one. I talked with someone the other day to go over an idea of what the schedule will look like and if we don't change a thing, hopefully I'll be PUPO by the first week of Oct.

Sugargully, just wanted to say that your chart looks quite nice...!

So glad it was benign Sugar!

Hello to everyone!

Right in the O zone over here and taking a break this cycle has been just what I needed. No baby stress for a change, just relaxed fun! Appt made for fibroid ultrasound and RE referral in a couple of weeks though, so it's back to full speed next cycle.

dandi - so glad you get a chance to relax. Maybe set up a spa day too, or just a massage. I could use one, my shoulders are in my ears!

sugar - so glad it was benign!! :happydance:

Sugar what wonderful news :)
Wish PUPO October :) not long now :)
Dani not having to think about ttc for a cycle is a well deserved holiday ! Enjoy the no counting , no poas , no worrying xx

Everyone else hi:) hope your all doing great xxx

Thanks MDC, Ellie & Wish, there was some abnormal tissue and unevenness that the dr removed. The pathology was benign so non-cancerous . My uterus looks good he said. He took pics and it was so cool to see where the tubes open into the cavity and the pink color of the (skin?) I'm a little geeky about medical stuff.

Yes Ellie, AF is late and temps are up but I can't get excited yet. Dr. said the procedure changes the cycle-some ladies start af early and some are late. Looks like I might be starting late b/c of the procedure or it could be a little bean (hope and pray!) He said to call him if af doesn't start by next week.

GL everyone!!!

Wish- the hysterosonogram was the procedure that diagnosed me. It's painless. Glad you have a plan now. October will be here so soon.

Sugar-so glad to hear your results. One less thing stressing you.

Congrats, Ellie, on the exchange of contracts! That's very exciting. You're going to be busy, but it's a great and fun kind of busy.

Dandi, good for you for getting a break in. It is so nice to take that and not have to fuss and stress.

Hi to all the other lovelies on the thread!

AFM, hanging out on CD 3. Out of the "OMG, the cramps" stage and waiting for the witch to be gone. I'm back to pedal-to-the-metal trying this month, as maybe those swimmers that are coming to the forefront had less antidepressants in DH's bloodstream upon their genesis. Getting close to that time so I'm trying to get some of Mdc's PMA mojo. :) Spent the weekend canning veggies and making jam. Yum! Cause everyone knows the best time to fill your kitchen with massive quantities of steam is when it's hotter than Hades out, right?

Have a great evening, everyone!

Hello Ladies,

Sugar- am glad it was benign. That is some great news. Am really hoping and praying theres a little bean in there.

Pothole- sending loads of prayers your way. Patiently waiting for your BFP.

Mdc/ Left- Hope all is well.

Ellie- Good luck with SMEP. Congratulations for your new house. Hoping that you will have a LO in you by the time you move.

Smithco- FX if you are still planing on testing.

Krasa - we are cycle buddies too... it really would sound better if its bump buddies as Wish said. All the best this cycle. Seems like you had fun this wkd.

Dandi- glad you had a good stress free month. Fx next cycle. Am praying for good outcome for your fibroid ultrasound and RE appt.

Wish- yes bump buddies:) ...all the best with next coming appt and hope everything turns up great. Oct is a good month coz its my birthday month. All will be well with you in Oct!

Afm, am taking a break this Aug then thinking of doing Laparoscopy beginning September. Was talking to my Doc today and he suggested Laparoscopy and possible Hysteroscopy if there is something that needs treatment. I also have an RE appt in Sep 30th. So Oct is actually when am seriously back in ttc wagon. Plans may change.... Who knows. Thats what am aiming at the next 2 months. Anybody here ever done laparoscopy?

Hello to everyone else i missed.

Thank you to everyone for all the lovely positive messages!
Krasa, we are quite close as cycle buddies... I'm CD12 today and just did an opk with a test line much darker than control line! Every time I try to upload an image here using iPad, it crashes so can't post a pic. Anyway, dh has been given the green light!!!

I just rang my GP surgery to get my cd1 blood results and they said they are not back yet... they took blood 12 days ago!!! I reckon I'm going to have to chase that when I get home. I'm having another CD21 test done the day after we get home, so hoping they are back then. I kinda wanted to see what my FSH number was to see what's going on, but I'll just have to hope it's normal.

thanks, sugar - yeah, i'm not worried about the procedure. I just want the girl to call me back to schedule it so I have something to look forward to - another step in the process.

star - i haven't had that done (yet). What's it do? so we may actually be bump buddies if you're taking time off to get that stuff done!

ellie - 12 days?! that's annoying!! yeah, it'll be nice to finally have more data and insight into what's going on.

krasa - haha that's where I am. I had some 'OMG WHY STILL' cramps yesterday but now AF is all but gone. Whew! And I wish i could get my veggies to GROW a bit more. I water them almost daily but it's just been such a drought here, I think they are struggling. Raining today and tomorrow, though, so hopefully that will help ripen them next time it's sunny!

Hi ladies! We started back to school today (students return in a week), so I have been swamped trying to get things ready. I honestly don't have the highest of expectations for this month. I haven't had a single symptom, so I won't be shocked if AF shows tomorrow or Thursday. But until she shows...PMA. And even then...PMA anyway!

Twice I got my BFP , twice I hadn't a symptom in the world . There is every reason to still be hopeful pothole :) good luck !!!! When will you test ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->