38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I will get caught up soon, but taking a bit of a hiatus to heal. I am getting better day by day, but honestly sometimes life is SO not f&$?ing fair. I promise when I come back I will be full of my positive PMA! And I hope this thread is getting ready for a full on sticky BFP windfall.

You're so right MDC, life really is so damn cruel sometimes. Take all the time you need. You know I'm thinking of you.

Just give it time Mdc. The positivity will return when it's right. Thinking of you and hoping that the days continue to improve. :hugs:

Sugar, have you tested yet? Your temps are killing me.

:hugs: mdc - I miss you but know you need your time to heal. We'll be here!

sugar - :test: your temps are killing me too!

how's everyone else doing today? I had my suppression check this morning and we are sufficiently suppressed. So now I'll have another AF (except more gross) and start my stims, probably on Friday. I'll get the call this afternoon to tell me when to start. I think, if all goes the same as last time, I'll have my retrieval around 10/1. :)

Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I will get caught up soon, but taking a bit of a hiatus to heal. I am getting better day by day, but honestly sometimes life is SO not f&$?ing fair. I promise when I come back I will be full of my positive PMA! And I hope this thread is getting ready for a full on sticky BFP windfall.
You are a sweetheart and I wish you all the best. Feel better

lol! I'm not ready! Looked back at my chart from last year in Sept. and it was just like this- late ovulation and long tww.

Wish- 1/10 will be here soon!
Thanks Dandi!

Oh my gosh Sugar, I don't know how you have the will power. :wacko: I just saw your temp for today before you posted and I couldn't be more anxious if they were my own temps!

I agree, Sugar. I've been stalking you daily and I am desperate to know!!!

Sugar- :winkwink: I'll just say I'm pulling for you!

Ellie, I hope you O soon. I have read what you have written, about mc giving a little boost to things-here's hoping that you get a little added benefit.

Wish, I had to laugh about your description of your FIL's friends. My dad's side of the family is total redneck-I mean the real, missing-numerous-teeth-sometimes-wear-shoes-hunt-your-breakfast kind of rednecks. I love them to pieces, but yeah, I get where you're coming from with differences in worldview, etc. Including derogatory terms. Will keep fingers crossed for your stim-starting. Very exciting!!

Mdc-I hope you find peace and healing. Rest your heart, friend. :hugs:

Star, Dandi, Left, anyone else I may have missed-hope your week is going swimmingly!

Here, got the EOD under way gearing up to O. Got DH's followup back, while his motility has skyrocketed the last several months (16% earlier in the summer, 58% last week), the count remains very, very low (7.25 mill earlier, 6.85 last week), and his morphology actually got worse (was normal, now isn't). So, I don't know how much the good motility will matter in terms of keeping our options out of IVF-land. We shall see. Feeling strangely positive, although realistically...we aren't going to catch the egg on our own. :( But, my appt is Thursday, so maybe we can get some sort of show on the road over here!

My very best to all of you! :hugs:

I can't wait for your appointment Krasa! I hope it brings great news. That should be the motto of our lovely thread here these days: LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

I agree, Dandi!! we need to get some answers and plans in place!!

Dear Sugar's Temps - you're killing me and I hope you're not teasing all of us by being so high for so long. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment. So please be honest and equal a :bfp:. Thank you, Wish

krasa - That's interesting about DH's SA, how it rose is some places but dropped in others. I hope you don't have to come to IVF Land but if you do, I'll show you around! ;)
re: your Dad's family - wow, yeah, that's a vast culture difference from me! Yeah, the woman of the couple is the toughest to take. She's got this brash, defensive outer shell but deep, DEEP down she's got a good heart. My dear MIL was her best friend and she is the type of woman who doesn't make friends easily at all. So when we lost my MIL, it just made a giant hole in her heart. My FIL and DH & I are her only ties back to her so I know she just relishes being with us and considers us family. So I feel for her. But when she says that she hasn't been to the dentist in years, it's a waste of money and she's talking with a face full of yellow-to-brown teeth, methinks I'm good with my 'waste of money'-every-6-months appointments. ;)
anyway...not sure why I went off on that! haha! jabber jaws this morning...

kiley, left, maui, star, mdc, ellie, pothole, smithco and anyone I might have missed - happy Hump Day!! I hope you're all making the best of it! It's a gorgeous, still-80 degree day here in NH and I've already been up and at 'em to the gym! WOOO! let's get this body ready for embies!

Dear Sugar's Temps.... ditto. I can't get any work done because you're all I'm thinking about. Please mean something!

Hello everyone :) sorry I've not been on much work has been CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!! Too tired to anything when I get home . Wish that weather sounds just amazing ... Its starting to show signs our wet , cold winter with early dark evening is on the way ... Time to get the winter clothes out !
Not long now wish till PUPO ;) exciting and busy weeks ahead for you. I know you will but make sure and keep us posted along the way .

Dani I agree ..... We need a plauge of BFP on this page .... Of sticky beanies :) and I'm certain they will come :) and I intent to be here to cheer each one of them :)

Sugar those temps sure look hopeful ... How can you not test !! I'd need to know one way or the other . The waiting would kill me .

Everyone else a big huge hello :) sending hugs to those who need one , wine for those who really need it !!!!! Xxx

Hi all. It's been 12 days since my mc and we are on track with EOD this week. The problem is that my temps are all over the place and I don't even know if I'm going to ovulate this month. Does anyone have any experience with really rocky temps after a mc? Looking at last couple of months, I could still ovulate in next couple of days and get my crosshairs, but it feels a bit scary to see these odd temps. I just wish they'd settle down! I don't want to have to wait another month to even get back to a normal cycle.
Anyway... Let's have some serious sticky beans over the next few months!
:dust:

Ellie, my temps were all over the place the month after my mc. There was just no rhyme or reason to them so I eventually just gave up and waited to start temping again after my period returned. The problem with the cycle following a mc though is that if you do ovulate, you may not ovulate until much later. My period didn't return for almost 6 weeks, so by that rationale I would have ovulated around 4 weeks post mc. If you plan on doing EOD to try to your best odds for this month, I'd recommend you follow through with that for a couple of weeks. Your temps may starts to even out though since you're almost 2 weeks out, so maybe you'll start to see a better pattern soon.

Hello Ladies,

Wish, Dandi, Ellie, Krasa and Left are really giving Sugar some peer pressure on testing:) well, me too. Sugar am really really praying for you to be our BFP this month. We are rooting for you.

Wish- oct 1 is around the corner. Praying for the best. Happy stiming this Friday.

Dandi- you too Oct will be here for your IUI before you know it. Maybe you may not need it.... Thinking for the best this month.

Krasa all the best with your appt tomorrow. If we do end up in the ivf land(me and you both) at least we have Wish to guide us.

Ellie, may your cycle nomalized soon.

Left thanks for the cheering.

Mdc- just saying hi. No rush in responding quick.

Pothole and Smitco hope all is well.

Hope i didnt miss anybody.

Afm, nothing much going on. My staples are out, pain is controlled, and my appetite is back. I have 5 more weeks before i go back to work and 5 more wks before ttc again. Am counting.... DH has been waiting on me and i can say it feels good being waited on:).

Thinking about you all.

Hi lovelies!

The wait will be over in the morning. Yipee! My body is doing something it hasn't done in over 10 yrs when I had irregular cycles- missed a period.

I'm either pregnant or seriously ill. Gah!

I got my reg OB to order bloods and got them done after work today. I won't have those results till later in the day thurs, but I am taking a wondo and frer first thing.

My life may seriously change in the morning.

All of you are awesome and I know you'll be there for me if it isn't what we all think.

Oh Sugar, I'm crossing everything and sending you prayers and wishes for the best news tomorrow!

Our First Ever :bfp: !

I'm so amazed! After 2 yrs it's finally my turn!:bunny::happydance:

Attachments

• Tests.JPG
    Tests.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads