38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Sugar! Oh my gosh. Congratulations! Am super excited for you. Am praying to the gods, the universe, mother nature and anything that i can pray to for a sticky bean.

Have you told DH already? Am celebrating with you and leaping with joy for this good mews. Its a sign of good things to come to this thread.

Just getting ready to head to the RE-wanted to pop in to say...

Sugar: so, so THRILLED for you! Doing a giant happy dance. You are going to be one wonderful momma!!!!

Hugs and love to all of you. Here's hoping that Sugar kicked off a veritable downpour of BFPs!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO SUGAR!!!!! :happydance: :ninja: :wohoo: :wohoo:
I'm so excited for your :bfp:!!!!!
FX'ed for a sticky one!! hang in there little bit o' sugar!!

krasa - good luck at the appt today!! report back!

I hope we're on an upswing, ladies!

Sugar, I am so unbelievably estatic for you! Your life will never be the same!!! Wishing you only the happiest and healthiest 9 months!

Yay Sugar!!! Woohoo!!!!! :wohoo: :headspin:
I'm ecstatic for you! Hoping for a healthy, strong sticky bean. I'm anxious to hear your levels this afternoon. So did you do anything different this cycle or was it just a regular ole happy surprise?! I just can't stop smiling for you!

Good luck today Krasa! Fill us in after your appointment, hope it goes wonderfully.

Hey ladies,

New to this thread. Been joining a few today. Well I am 43 years old and recently had a miscarriage. I did not think I could have children, so like many women I've focused on school and my career. Now successful with the man of my dreams, to our surprise I got pregnant in July which ended (to our devastation) in August.

Now that I've had that glimmer of hope and still haven't had my first, here I am at 43 wishing and praying to start my family.

Just wanted to be in the company of likeminded warm ladies to share my journey with.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but jumped in at the end and from what I can tell - congratulations is in order for Sugar.

I would love to read your journey but until then I wish you the very best and baby dust to you...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DH doesn't know. He works nights so I won't see him til this afternoon. I think he's going to cry when I tell him. He has this thing for texting memes. So I made one with our dog that I'm going to text him while we're talking about our day. I'll share it here too.

This cycle:
10 mg DHEA
120 mg Bkack cohosh
60,000 iu Vit D3
Prenatal
Calcium

All taken cd1-12.
This is "notrustyet"'s blend that she got a bfp at age 42, naturally. You can search her on here.

Yay, Sugar!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Happy and healthy 9 months xxx
Did they give you the hcg number? Judging by how dark the lines are, the number will be high. My lines never got that dark.

Justme43 welcome to the thread. Everyone here has been amazing. I've just had an early mc too, so I know what you are going through. It was my much wanted first ever bfp and I'm still heart broken but determined to try to be positive. Fx for you and welcome again xxx

Justme43 welcome to the thread. Everyone here has been amazing. I've just had an early mc too, so I know what you are going through. It was my much wanted first ever bfp and I'm still heart broken but determined to try to be positive. Fx for you and welcome again xxx
Thank you so much and I am sorry about your loss too. I've been reading these threads and yes you all are very strong and encouraged women.

Real quick, since I'm at work...

Welcome, Justme. You'll find support, humor, and love on this thread. And LOTS of experience and advice, not to mention a shoulder should you need one (or several). All the best to you.

RE appt went well. As expected, IUI with counts that low would likely be unsuccessful, so Wish, I'm coming to see you in IVF-land. I'm good with that. They did an ultrasound to examine my anatomy and the good news is, I have the "ovaries of a teenager". 15 follicles on one side plus a developing corpus luteum, and 20 follicles on the other side. (CD12 today) Endometrial lining looks very nice as well. This is of course the doc's take on it, as it all just looked like black and white static to me. :) First appt is on October 23rd, so hoping to have an embie or three to transfer by the new year. Seems like such a long time, but it will go fast once it starts.

Love and hugs to all of you!

welcome, just4me! I'm so sorry about your recent loss. My first cycle of IVF was successful but we lost it a couple weeks into it. So I'm just starting cycle 2. And ditto to what the girls said - everyone is so wonderful here. What can I say, i just love them all!

sugar - still so ecstatic for you! I can't wait to hear how hubby responds!

krasa - welcome to IVF Land! :friends: that's awesome that things are already looking so good on your end. You should be able to create some quality eggs. Then they can go so far as picking a sperm that looks excellent and insert it (if you did ICSI) and then it's up to them to fertilize and grow! It will be really exciting!!

Welcome Justme! You won't find a more supportive group of ladies than the lovelies on this thread. To me it really feels like a warm, cozy fertility family who just happen to have never met in person. :) you've come to the right place.

Love the meme idea Sugar! I know you've got to be so excited to tell him this afternoon.

Krasa, so glad it went well. That's great news that things look so well on your end. The end of October will be here before you know it and once the ball gets rolling, it will fly by (at least that's what it felt like from the outside looking in during Wish's first cycle, lol). I'm excited for your next steps. Look at all the plans being made ladies!!! We're going to make these babies happen!

Our First Ever :bfp: !

I'm so amazed! After 2 yrs it's finally my turn!:bunny::happydance:

Sugar!!!!!!! YAY CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you! :happydance: I have been stalking your chart along with everyone else! Sending prayers your way for a sticky healthy bean!!!

I go to work and look what happens ...... Only a FRIGGEN BFP FOR SUGAR !!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee and what lovely lines you've got there :) SOSOSOSOSOSO happy for you :) enjoy every second of this wild crazy scary amazing journey :)

Karasa sounds like your appointment DID go well:) 15 year old you say ;) great news :) exciting times ahead for you In IVF land ;) wish are you being the tour guide ??

Hi everyone else and a big welcome just4 :)

Thank you everyone! Man I always knew we are a supportive group and its so much more special experiencing it like this.

DH was so happy. He turned red, had a big weepy smile on his face and gave me the longest hug. I fell in love all over again.

My HCG is 1185. The nurse who called said I'm about 5-6 weeks along. First appointment is next Thursday. I don't know what to do with my self until then!

SUUUUUGGGGAAAAR!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh my gosh!! I can't! I just can not! I do not have any words for how happy I am for you!!! So! Many! Exclamation Points! This absolutely made my day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->