38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Dandi and Wish, I know I have said this before but I am crossing every part of my body for you two!

Dandi, yes super early but you have some great symptoms already.

Wish, each pregnancy and symptoms are different. Someone's non-preggo symptoms could be your preggo ones. I am a firm believer what is different for you in a cycle is news headed in the right direction!

Tick tock tick tock now I just have to wait sigh. Hcg=5 so the RN is staffing with the doc on Monday. Really 5...5 is the cut off for preggo, so either more blood next week or maybe a D&C. Please no D&C. Sigh...

Oh my gosh, seriously?! I will be crushed for you if you have a d&c at this point. If it's necessary, it will be a step in the right direction to get that next bfp, but I know the thought of it must sound so discouraging for you right now. I hope they will do another blood test and see a decrease next week! This road to motherhood sure hasn't been smooth for any of us, hang in there warrior!

Yeah kind of a bummer. I had one already so hoping not. Not a good experience the first time with only a local...worst case of the do it again I am going to be knocked out.

You are totally right though road is tough, but willing to do what ever it takes! I am women hear me roar :haha:

Oh no, Mdc, I'm so sorry. You've had such a horrible time of it, I really hope it goes by itself. Is that why no ovulation then? Once your hcg is lower, did they say you should ovulate?
It must be such a bummer having to keep waiting, so frustrating. The 2ww is bad enough, but you are really being made to be patient. I'm sure you will get your lo soon, keep hanging in there. You will be such a brilliant mum and I just know it's going to happen for you. I'm sorry I can't offer anything more constructive right now, I wish I could hug you.

Looks like a 19 and a 17 on left and a 20 and 18 on right. Trigger tomorrow night, iui on Tuesday. Never waited that long before. Maybe it's the magic trick. And Tuesday is our 14th anniversary, so I'm calling it a sign.

Oh Mdc, i do pray you dont have to do another D&C. Praying that your levels are 0 next week. Hang in there, you will definately arise above these challenges and will be celebrating with your LO.

Good luck Pothole. Those are good size follies. Its a sign doe sure.

Dandi, Wish, Ellie, Just- Cant wait to hear the good news of your BFPs. I think you ladies are the only ones who are in the tww now..... Fx.

Krasa- Thinking about you lady. Hoping are getting close to ivf. Praying for the best in all that.

Hello to Left, Sugar- our cheerleaders.

Afm, almost done with the wait. Drs appt on mon then hopefully back to ttc. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Ours will be a laid back one.

Great follies Pothole! I hope this is it for you!

Yay Star! I hope the dr appt goes well and you're cleared to get back in the saddle.

wow, pothole! those are great follies! I'm surprised they aren't triggering you tonight out of fear you'll ovulate on your own! either way - GET IT!! Be sure to BD again after the IUI and the next day/night! :)

mdc - oh boy. That last little stretch of the road....well, SUCKS. One woman was telling me it took her 9 weeks to get from 5 to 0. Not to scare you, that seems to be the odd case. I don't know why it would take the body THAT long to get back down. I hope you don't have to have another D&C. Really keeping my fingers crossed that the next time you give blood, you're down to zero.

dandi - I hope you're doing well! my TWW partner in crime! :)

star - good luck with your appt on Monday! Hoping for stellar news and a giant green light!

ellie - I hope you're doing well - only a few more days and we can start symptom spotting with you too! not to promote the crazy...

just - how are you feeling?

left/sugar - hi preggos! :) sugar - did you try that jello mix trick that pothole suggested? so curious about that.

afm - I think i got a little overzealous yesterday. If I really take a step back and look at all of my 'symptoms', I really have none. It's annoying. I know that, in and of itself, can be a symptom but I'm less optimistic today and trying to check myself back into reality. I really really do want to go get a test, though. But I know DH won't like me 'breaking the rules' :haha:

You guys are so great and it makes me tear up a little how supportive you all are. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Pothole, holy moly those are awesome follies. I have a feeling he stars are aligning for you this time!

Star, hoping you get great news on Monday. You have been patient beyond patient and it is time for you!

Wish, at least I am not the only one. So oddly enough that makes me feel better. I cannot wait to hear the news on Monday...good news that is.

Pothole, your follies sound awesome! Good luck for the next few days!

So, my crazy is starting to ramp up! My temps pre-ovulation were rocky and annoying, so I'm really glad I used the opks and checked my cm, so I was quite sure about ovulation. Now, 4dpo, they are starting to look lovely. Also, my cover line is the same as the bfp month.

Only 11 days left to get through. I'm on half term the week after next, so I should be nice and chilled out around implantation time... my implantation dip was 9dpo before and I'm hoping it's then again so I can start the symptom spotting next weekend!!!

I tried the jello drink using lemon flavor. It made a nice thick drink. However my taste buds are off and creamy textures are difficult right now too. I bet if I had a cold or the flu it would be very soothing. Unfortunately I just couldn't get it down. Toast and crackers are my go to for now. Also I try to never get empty bc that's a trigger for the nausea.

good luck, ellie! I agree, your temps look awesome! :)

good to know, sugar. I'm glad you found a little something. I think someone else on another thread used milk.

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

I woke up to a bit of cramping and spotting, unfortunately. Light pink and only a little bit. It's far too late to implant, I assume (13dpiui).
I'm a little emotional but trying to keep it in check. I continued to take my crinone so it's stopped but I know it's lurking. I was exhausted last night but I get that way before AF. I'm so pissed. I know, I know - it can still happen and I'm not out until full flow happens but that prob won't happen until I'm off the crinone. So tomorrow's test will just confirm the BFN and we'll get AF a few days after. :grr:
I'm having a few beers while watching football today. Or wine. Or something. :wine:

ellie - your temps look awesome! I hope they stay sky high, besides one dip in a few days! ;)

sugar - good to know. I'm sorry you're still feeling crappy - only a few more weeks to go.

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

I woke up with some small cramps and spotting this morning. I assume it's far too late for implantation at 13dpiui so I assume as well that tomorrow's test will result in a BFN. I was exhausted last night around 7, which is a sign of AF too. The spotting has stopped for now, but I think that's due to my continuing the Crinone, as instructed. I'm pretty emotional but keeping it in check. Just pissed. I know, I know - I'm not out until full flow is here, but I'm convinced the Crinone is keeping it at bay. So I am going to have some wine or beer while watching football on this chilly autumn day and try to make the most of it.

well that's fun. my internet is still acting up so both of my posts posted b/c I thought the first one was lost. FML today!! excuse my language!!!

Wish, I'm sorry you feel AF is on her way. What happens with crinone? I don't even know what it is... How long will you use it? Enjoy your drink and footie and have a nice cuddle with your OH. xx

Ugh, Wish. I'm sorry. Holding on to some hope for you, but sending :hugs:

Afm, kinda losing that hopefulness I had a few days ago. My temp have fallen to coverline. We're in the middle of a cold snap and our bedroom is freezing (bc I refuse to turn on the heat in October in Georgia) and my nose is stuffy so I've been mouth breathing when I wake up. I'm sure those factors are effecting my temps but to see them so low is discouraging. I had some nausea yesterday, but then I remembered that it's probably a side effect of this metformin. Still some cramping and some twingy boob pain, but nothing consistent or enough to make me too hopeful. Testing every day though like a crazy person!

Wish, I am sorry you are having such a sucky day, and enjoy your wine. I am hoping tomorrow will be a surprise for you :hugs: Curse away! It always makes me feel better.

Dandi, ugh temps never play nice, but cramping and twinge boob thing sounds like a lovely sign. Test away! What dpo are you?

As for me I am trying to take it easy, and had a lovely day with a nice long walk around the lake. For the next week going vegetarian and gluten free (thank God wine does not have gluten :haha: ) to see if some loving my body helps it get back on track. Ok, yeah and the couple of extra pounds I would like to say bye bye too should go away. A good friend is coming by tonight who is also having fertility problems, and it is always fun to vent about all this crap. So on the menu tonight is roasted carrot and turmeric soup with sweet potato, pomegranate salad with pistachio and feta...and of course a little Pinot.

Yum, the food sounds ace Mdc! Hope you had fun and a good chance to get the ttc stuff off your chest xx

Dandi, when is af due? Hope the temps sort themselves out xx

Afm, I had a temp dip today... I think! Anyone know what best to do? I took it at 6am, as always, but saw it dip to coverline so took it again less than 5 mins later and it was back up near where it has been. I've left it as the low one, but I have no idea if that is accurate. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. 4dpo could be anything, but not likely to be implantation really. I also have a lot of cmc. Like, loads!!! Not sure what that means either and really shouldn't be symptom spotting yet, I told myself to wait until Friday for all that... I just can't help it!

ellie - hooray for a dip!! I hope it means really good things for you this month! As far as what to 'do' - I'm becoming the worst person to ask about this b/c when I mention the things I've found to 'do' to help things along to the ladies at my RE's office, they all giggle. There are lots and lots of old wives (and new wives, prob!) tales out there but your body is going to do what it needs to do when it needs to do it. But, they've also said, as long as it's something healthy (like the pineapple core to help implantation), then what's the harm? You're eating pineapple, after all!

mdc - that sounds like a good plan! I could never go vegetarian - I give you a lot of credit. Besides not being very satiating for me, it just seems like a whole lot more work and I'm lazy. I hope your body responds in kind to you!

dandi - I'm going to continue holding out hope for you and hope this was just a wacky temp day. When is AF due for you? I love that you're keeping with the testing - sometimes it helps keep the sanity instead of driving it up!

everyone else - hope you had a great weekend and have a great week planned coming up! star - aren't you up this week to get back in the game? krasa - how's your waiting game going? just - you should be O'ing soon, right? pothole - how are you doing, hon?

afm - just went to give the blood. I woke up with slightly heavier spotting today and had more yesterday evening, so I know she's coming. It's ok - we already have a new plan in place, just have to get approved for it. And hopefully, if the meds aren't crazy expensive, we can just jump right into that cycle. And now I know what Crinone does if I'm NOT preg, so less of a guessing game next time! it does NOT give me sore boobs, cramps and hold off AF indefinitely. It does hold off AF about 3 days longer than my regular LP, so that's great. Process of elimination is the name of this game.
I felt so sad, though - DH mentioned how he's been thinking of what to do for my 40th. He's so over surprise things, and I am too, and he said he'd like to turn the tables and surprise our guests with an announcement if things worked out this time. :( That would have worked out well, since my bday is at the beginning of Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->