38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Wish-Ugh. Holding out hope for you as well. This stuff is enough to make anyone want a few beverages on its best day and when things like what you're going through crop up, you've earned them. :hugs: Glad you have another plan in place and will keep fingers crossed that you can just go ahead with it.

Dandi-could the cold snap itself drop your temps? I don't know enough about what a cold spell in Georgia feels like. At any rate, I'm still keeping everything crossed. If you're anything like me feeling positive and its reversal can change by the hour. Hang in there girl.

Mdc-praying that you don't have to do the d&c. I can't imagine having to go through that and wait even longer for your cycle to even back out.

Ellie-Sounding really good, girl!

Pothole, awesome follies! Today is the day, right?

Sugar, sorry to hear about your morning sickness. But I'm sort of glad you have it too, if that makes sense?

Dandi, Star, Justme, and anyone else I may have missed, hi! And happy Monday to us all.

Afm, I too needed a break from the internets, as my attitude was p*** poor there for a while with all the extraneous stuff DH and I have been going through. I didn't want to bring that attitude to our thread! But, I'm keeping the positives in mind. CD 13, still waiting for my appt. Less than a week. By this time next week, I'll have a much more clear idea of when the show may proceed down the roadway. :)

Love to all you girls!

Oh Wish, I just hate that for you. You could still get some surprise news today, as many women spot when af is supposed to arrive when pregnant. I can hear that you've resolved yourself that it's not in the cards though and I totally get that. You're right though, now you know what crinone does and you just move forward with more knowledge and experience than you had last month.

Yay Krasa, only a week to go! I'm so excited for you to find out what's in store. I hope it flies by.

Hi everyone else! Hope you're having a great Monday!

Since I ran out of opks and I'm not positive how the alcohol last weekend effected my temps, I could really be anywhere from 7-11 dpo (as far as I can tell from playing around on ff). I'm splitting the difference and saying 9 dpo today. Temp is still pretty low near the coverline, but I know the temp of my bedroom is messing with it. When I woke up this morning it was 52 degrees in my house (37 outside, that's super cold for Georgia in October). I could barely feel my toes. I finally caved and turned the heat on. I'll probably go ahead and turn it on tonight too so I can see what my temp does tomorrow when I'm not shivering all night. In other news, I got a little excited at Ulta yesterday and this morning I tried contouring my face. I've never looked so ridiculous and washed out in my life. Praying for no meetings today. All I want to do is get home and wash my face, lol.

Ellie, I would use the lower one since, but I like the idea of seeing what tomorrow brings.

Wish, ugh I hate that you are spotting. I am still hoping the blood work comes back with exciting news, but glad you are getting your plan set up just in case. Dh's idea is so sweet for the bday surprise still a chance but there is also Xmas coming up. You WILL get there and soon!

Krasa, sorry about all the drama. Wow, next week and a plan I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear the plan.

Dandi, ummm brrrr! Glad you turned on the heater I would have been dying. Sorry about the makeup I tried it once also and it did not go well at all.

So I am patiently (ok maybe not so patiently) waiting for the RN to call. I am still hoping she just gives the go ahead to start Provera. I did have a pretty big temp drop so who knows and I would love the witch to spontaneously get here. I started a November BFP thread and now I may not even get to participate :doh: Oh well, if not at least I can cheer on other BFPs.

well full AF just got here - it's fine. I didn't even bother with the Crinone this morning, why waste it? I haven't gotten the call yet - wouldn't that be something if she was like 'guessss what?? it's good news!!' hahaha I'd die. Really. like fall on the floor.

krasa - I hope you and DH are able to work through those extraneous things. I hate when someone on the outside screws up your universe like that!!

dandi - holy crap, that's hysterical! I'm so sorry!! I'm sure it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as you think. And that's CHILLY for GA! that's like New England-style chilly, which is exactly where we've been for a few days. We had to break down and turn our heat on this weekend too. My FIL has had the pellet stove going for about a week now and we had a fire in our fireplace yesterday (along with the wine and football, so it was a cozy day :)) I hope your temps creep back up soon. Brrr....

mdc - FX'ed on the provera!! I want your body to get this show on the road too. Enough's enough.

popping in and out of here today b/c my stupid internet is STILL spotty. Screw comcast. I already called DirecTV to change over to them if Comcast can't fix things this week. This is utter nonsense.

well full AF just got here - it's fine. I didn't even bother with the Crinone this morning, why waste it? I haven't gotten the call yet - wouldn't that be something if she was like 'guessss what?? it's good news!!' hahaha I'd die. Really. like fall on the floor.

krasa - I hope you and DH are able to work through those extraneous things. I hate when someone on the outside screws up your universe like that!!

dandi - holy crap, that's hysterical! I'm so sorry!! I'm sure it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as you think. And that's CHILLY for GA! that's like New England-style chilly, which is exactly where we've been for a few days. We had to break down and turn our heat on this weekend too. My FIL has had the pellet stove going for about a week now and we had a fire in our fireplace yesterday (along with the wine and football, so it was a cozy day :)) I hope your temps creep back up soon. Brrr....

mdc - FX'ed on the provera!! I want your body to get this show on the road too. Enough's enough.

popping in and out of here today b/c my stupid internet is STILL spotty. Screw comcast. I already called DirecTV to change over to them if Comcast can't fix things this week. This is utter nonsense.

Krasa- sometimes one needs some break from the internet. We understand. So happy for you that in less than a week you will know the full plan. All the best.

Wish- am really holding on some faith for your results. Am glad you have plans in place. On a side note.... December is a busy month for you, your birthday, annivesary, christmas! Praying that the universe can add you a bfp in the mix of all these celebrations.

Ellie- for sure tomorrow will shade some light on what is going on with your temps. Fx.

Dandi- i turned my heat on like last week. ... Its been cold here. Hopefully tomorrows temp will let you know what is going on. Fx

Mdc- waiting is so hard. Did she call already? Hopefully AF decides to come today if not the Provera will do the trick. I ll stop by your November Bfp thread later today. I am also going to be hoping for a November bfp of if i get the go ahead from the Doc today.

Hello to everyone else.

On my way to the Dr. Will update you later today. Hopefully i get the green light. Am ready to start ttc again. Lets see what the Dr will say.

Wish, well crap that is not what we wanted to hear. Glad you had some wine yesterday.

Star, good luck today. And happy birthday right?

Thanks for the birthday wishes Mdc.. Its on 21, i turn 39:)

We got the green light to DTD but to wait one more cycle/month for my uterus to be fully healed before i ttc. He knows i went to see the RE he recommened and he told go ahead with IVF if i want to but to pls give my uterus time to heal to be able to carry a baby. So, i ll wait until Dec ttc. My next cycle start next week (thats my Nov cycle) and next one after that starts Nov 25-28( Dec cycle) So technically i ll start around mid Dec. Thats not far right? Just trying to tell myself that its not that far.

oh happy birthday, star!!! did you get the green light?

so I just got off the phone with the RE office and we are going to start right in on cycle #3 - BCP starts on Wed. Unless the pharmacy calls back with a ridiculous price other than what they quoted earlier. We're switching up the meds a bit this time - Lupron and then Gonal-F 2x a day for 12 days. I better respond b/c we're not doing the extra week of meds to see if I get one follicle, only to do another IUI. If I don't respond, we'll cancel.

I'm going into the office for all-day working sessions for the next 2 days so I prob won't be on. I hope to read some great news when i return on Thurs!! Ta ta! I'll miss you!

Happy (almost) Birthday Star! December is seriously not far at all. And waiting for that extra healing makes sense. At least you can practice!:winkwink:

Dammit Wish. I so wanted that unplanned iui to be a happy suprise for you. :hugs: That's awesome that you're going to be able to jump right into a new ivf cycle though. I hope the new med plan this cycle is just what you needed! Follies better cooperate!

Thank you wish and Dandi for the almost birthday greetings.

I am hoping for the best with the new protocol Wish.

Star, I am not sure how you are so patient, but hopefully Dec will be the month for both of us. I will explain below.

Wish, sounds like you are ready to rock and roll.

Well this good news doc is not worried about hcg however she is putting my on estrogen to 'promote uterine healing'...healing my a$$ what they should say is that they are preventing me from O'ing. A sono on the 6th, THEN Provera 10 days, THEN cd1 3-7 days after that and wait my impatient self another 16 days to O. To use Wish's term FML! Some of you have had to put TTC on hold for one reason or another so I know you feel my pain.

Yes, I know I am throwing a hissy, and I know she is doing the right thing. Ahhh, I feel like the universe is trying to get me to be not so impatient and is throwing the proverbial book at me saying if you are going to not listen to me this is going to been a long end of the year 2015. I need to remind myself it is only a 2 1/2 week delay. It could be worse, but damn this sucks.

I hear you Mdc, the wait sucks. I hate waiting too but i have no choice at the moment but to wait. The docs know what they are doing. Those 21/2 weeks will go so fast. You are allowed to be mad at the universe, throw a hissy, curse away, its all good. I am glad there is something in place to bring AF out from her hiding place. By the time you are ready to ttc your uterus will all be ready to carry that LO.

Gosh I also pray and pray that I get damn good news in December after this wait!

Here's to hoping December brings all of us good news!!!

Dandi thats right and we will all be holding our LO in 2016!

Have a good Tuesday everyone:)

Happy anniversary to us! DH contributed a solid 6.9 million. Considering that he spent all weekend in the guest bathroom heaving his guts up, I call it a win. We didn't fall anywhere near the "no more than 5 days no less than 2" rule, so I was nervous. I definitely ovulated today. The pain was extraordinary. It's odd to feel before the iui, since usually I feel it the day after. Maybe waiting an extra day for growth is the trick for us. Fingers crossed. Tonight we are going to a restaurant called Saskatoon. They serve massive steaks and wild game, which he loves. They also serve this wonderful dark brown bread with slabs of butter, which is what I would choose if I only had one food left in the world. So I'm off to carb town. Hopefully we aren't in too deep of a food coma to get some BD in tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->