38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Hello Ladies,

Its been super busy week at work that is why i havent been here for a couple of days.

Mdc- all the best today. I did not have the same procedure you are having. Mine was a laparatomy myomectomy coz my fibroids were big. Am sorry i am responding to your question now.

Wish yay for 5 follies. Next time there will be more

Krasa am sorry bcp is messing up your cycle but its for the better.

Dandi holding on hope with your IUI. We need Bfps in this thread.

Ellie, Pothole, Just hope you are all well

Sugar- glad the scan went well. Happy about that. When is the next one?

Left- how did your scan go?

Afm, nothing going on other than work work work and waiting waiting waiting.

Thinking about you ladies and i know for sure we will have lots of Bfp announcements in this thread soon.

Take care Ladies.

My thoughts are with MDC right now. When I had my surgery it was easy with a breezy recovery. We even dtd before the end of the pelvic rest. I hope it's the same for her. 2 cycles later I had my bfp.

thinking about you and Polly, mdc!!! clearing the way for a giant BFP!!

Hi everyone :) its amazing hearing about all your journeys . I getting such an eduction . There is sooooo much to it all I would never have known . I also agree I think its really important to let those negative feelings out every now and again . Stops them taking over and ruling the roost ! I know I don't know you ladies in real life but hand on my heart I'm inspired by each and everyone of you and so proud :)

Mdc not sure what time it is where you live but I'm thinking of you too and sending all my best wishes

Oh and not sure if I updated re my scan . All went well and so far so good . Baby was doing flip flops and head stands ! And we are team pink :)

oh a little Irish lass for left's family!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! <3:pink:

Mdc-Keeping you in my thoughts, lady! You got this, if anyone would wake up from a general with PMA it's you. All the best to you as you recover.

Left-Oh, team pink! How awesome-very very excited for you!

Wish-I'll trade you a bit of obsessive worrying from DH for some of your DH's cracking wise. Yeah, the things we do whilst in love...

Star-I hear you-it just sucks, ha!! Good to see you.

Sugar-Glad to read of your scan results!

Hi to everyone else, and be sure to celebrate hump day tomorrow!

Congrats on a sweet little girl on the way Left!!!

Mdc, I hope yesterday went smoothly. Give us an update when you can. Rest up and take care of yourself!

6dpiui and HCG free (I think). I'm using dollar store tests and the one I opened this morning was a new model from the previous ones. Similar, but different. I saw the faintest of faint lines and only after I shined it with a spotlight, so if the test is accurate, the trigger is pretty much gone. Now the real testing begins!

Left, omg team :pink: :cloud9: :wohoo: Guess I guessed wrong, but who cares. I a, so happy for you and your family. Also, I wanted to also say thank you so much for your cheerleading all this time. It means so much to me and I am sure it does for everyone else!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. So no Fibbie or Polly to remove :saywhat:....drum roll please...left over tissue from the D&C. I guess that was the best case scenario because I think the doc was a little concerned it was so bright on the ultrasound, and glad 'Timmy' the tissue is out. Infection from left over tissue is one of the major complications from a D&C. The surgery was easy peasy...albeit a little late and without water or food since midnight I may have been a little bitchy. I was scheduled for 130, but probably got in at 230. The IV was painless (never had one before) the Drs/RNs were great. Maybe I should mention a cute anesthesiologist, good thing he was one the topside of the table. :rofl: When he first came in DH and I were messing around with the surgical hat I was too scared bend my IV arm to put it back on so DH was trying different fashion hat positions, so at least the doc got a laugh.

Star, getting closer!

Krasa, Happy hump day! Although I cannot, maybe I can give DH something else :winkwink: for being such a good caretaker yesterday.

Dandi, so exciting about the trigger is out of the building and bring on more hcg. When will you test test? I did ask my doc about the trigger and she said either way (IM or subq). I guess at my RE you get a positive opk, come in for an US, and they give you the trigger.

Hi to everyone else!

So now I just get to play with calendars and see what is the best day for me to start progesterone so I can get my IUI this month!!!! :wohoo: I am feeling very positive for this thread, because it is about damn time for some sticky babies.

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Glad Timmy is out of the way and you're ready to move forward. IUI this month, woohoo!!! Anesthesiologists are always so hot, it's like a phenomenon.

I think I'll test again in a couple of days and test every other day until cd15.

wooo!!! glad everything went well for you, mdc, and you're cleared for launch in Dec!!!

my anesthesiologist was not hot but that's ok. A nice man. No need for hotties walking around all of us in our johnnies!!

star - where are we at in the countdown?

afm - next scan in the morning. I am feeling quite 'full' down there so things are definitely plumping. Hopefully we can get this retrieval going by Sunday or Monday and then transfer back in by the end of the week! PUPOOOOO here I come! (ugh, i don't want to jinx anything so KNOCK ON WOOD!)

Mdc, that's really good news and now things are all clear to get going again. We'll be bump buddies again in no time!

Wish, fingers crossed for the next scan and some huge follies!

Dandi, I'm so excited for you! I'm now 1dpo, so we're almost testing buddies!

Left, a little girl. Awww, so lovely!

Everyone else, thinking of you all xxx

Afm, as I said, I ovulated yesterday. I'm really excited about this 2ww, it's been the most dragging pre ovulation ever! I have a good feeling after the HSG and our bd timing was good. Ovulation was a day earlier than normal, and the opk line was really dark the day before, which makes me happy!

Ooooh exciting times ahead in the next couple of weeks for many I see :) and hopefully a BFP or three ;) mdc glad your proceedure is over and what a shock for you . Glad everything is sorted now :)

Wish how exciting PUPO here we come :) I've a good feeling for juicy fat follies this month ;)

Dani eeek ill be checking in every day with everything crossed for you xxxxx

Ellie sounds like a strong ov :) my fingers and toes are crossed for you here too

Sending every bit of fairy dust I can find to all of you for this month xxxx

Oh my gosh Wish, when you say it like that it seems like it's all gone so fast this time! Fingers crossed for PUPO next week!

Wish, good luck with the scan tomorrow. And yikes PUPO next week!!!!

Ellie, good luck for a successful, short TWW!

Dandi, so excited for your tests! Kind of want you to do it every day so I get my fix. Joking!

ellie - FX'ed for a great TWW with loads of flashing signs that say 'you're pregnant!!!' one can hope, right??

dandi - how are you doing? get those sticks lined up...:haha:

mdc - so when do you find out when you start meds and such for the IUI? are you able to just cruise through Thanksgiving?

well, I'm going to slow down a bit on the excitement. Again with the jinxing. What am I, 12? But seriously - the ultrasound showed all 5 again but only one is measurable so far at 11. The other 4 are taking their sweet time. I'm actually wondering (and I doubt it) if taking the CoQ10 has anything to do with the slowness. I wasn't taking that the first time and I have been since that one failed. So I'll stop that. I'll keep taking the prenatals, though.
My lining is at 5 something, nothing crazy. I'm not too worried about that, though -that plays along fine every month.
I'll get the call this afternoon and I'm sure she'll say I have to go down to the other office Saturday morning for another scan.

I'm sorry they aren't as great as we'd hoped, but still building and they'll get there. I'm still feeling really positive for you.

I have started symptom spotting already! Who needs to wait for implantation when early pregnancy factor is a thing?!?!? I've seen similarities to my bfp month's 2dpo. Lol. Crazy woman alert!

Interesting theory Wish! I'll be curious to see what happens after stopping the CoQ10. I've been taking that for a long while now and I had super slow growers too. I might have to look into that and see it has caused that with many other women. I hope the next scan shows improvement!!!

Ellie you go ahead and symptom spot all you want girl! Let your crazy flag fly, it's the least we deserve with all we have to put up with on this mission to motherhood.

Afm, I'm exactly one week out from iui now. I have some occasional cramping, but I think it's similar to other cramping I've had on bfn cycles, so I'm not reading into yet. I have other things going on like cm and crazy weird dreams, but I think the progesterone may to be blame. Let me just say how much I despise the progesterone...but I'll do whatever it takes. I mean seriously, the dreams are worst than the femara dreams. Last night I dreamt that my boss gave me a gift certificate to a cocaine dealer and that Carson Kressley shot my dog, and those are actually nothing compared to the night before. I'm exhausted.

HAHAHA dandi - your dreams made me laugh! :haha: one week out, one week to go...

yeah, ellie - let it go, girl! I love symptom spotting! it might make us crazy but I look at it as we're already crazy, it just gives us something to focus that crazy on.

ugh, got the call and I'm not going in for another scan until Sunday morning now. With my meds only lasting until Monday morning, I really hope that everything sprouts in the next 3 days. Nothing I can do about it, right, so I'll just try to relax, eat well, drink well, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->