38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Well #3 is what's worrying me. Now I'm readying that 10,000 of Pregnyl won't leave your body for 10 days, so I'm scared that I was getting false negatives when testing it out. The rational side of me then counters that with the fact that I got several negatives and it's not likely that I'd get so many days of false negatives in a row. Now I wish I hadn't tested early, but I've been having so much cramping and I've just been so curious. Ugh! I'm just going to keep testing and be hopeful. Good call on using both the cheapies and frers Mdc! I'll either see a progression or I won't.

Even better multiple negatives. The FDA approvals says they have to be 99% accurate for approval. So the risk that each of the negatives happened to be bad ones are practically astronomical. So yeah...I still say your are preggo. :winkwink: I would be the same skeptic myself, so I hear you though.

Daaaaaaaandi! You are duffed, darling! I'm so extremely excited for you! Keep testing and post all the pics, so we can all be part of this please!

Wish, yay for retrieval this week, so very exciting!

I'm loving this thread even more than before... Things are moving in the right direction for so many of us. We'll be arranging a thread international meet with babies before too long!

Afm, it may only be 6dpo, but symptom spotting knows no minimum for me! I had a dip to near the coverline today, which I will call implantation dip if I go back up tomorrow. I've had sore boobs for a few days and now I have backache too. I have no idea if this is anything other than my usual luteal phase aches and pains, so not going to read too much into it yet.

Happy Monday!

It is a happy Monday with all the good news here.

Dandi congratulations. Happy for you and that for sure is a BFP! Thats the continuation of good news here.

Mdc/Ellie- you are next.

Wish- glad to read the follies are growing. Cant wait for your transfer day then before we know it we will be celebrating your BFP as well. On anniversary we are not doing much this year. We went to Vegas last year to celebrate and decided to take a laid back approach this year. Maybe next year on out 5th year mark we may do something exciting... With the baby:) I believe next year is your 5th yr mark too?

Have a fabulous Monday everyone. Love reading all the good news.

Dani I'm so so hopeful this is it for you . There is nothing faint about that line . Can't wait for the FRER tommrow :)

Wish 5 follies are great ... All it takes is one ;) PMA Thursday maybe an exciting day :)

Star will you go for dinner or something ? Vegas is hard to beat !!!

Ellie I love the idea of an international meet up!!! Count me in;) il start saving now !! Lol

Wish I can indeed feel this LO moving lots now :)

Mdc I'm just about tore paint our front room ... Not sure what colour to go for ? What's your scheme . I love house decorating :)

Happy Monday, everyone! You know, catching up and seeing GREAT news has made my day!!

Dandi-Trust your rational side! I'm with you, repeated stark white followed by that CLEAR line == BFP. Congrats girl!!

Wish, glad to hear that your follies are cooperating this time around. That has to be a huge relief for you. Sending much PMA, fellow IVFlander!

Ellie-love your symptom spotting. A dip at 6dpo sounds like a good thing to me.

Mdc-Glad you're feeling better and have your drugs in your posession! Ha-Wish smuggles, you're now in possession, I'll be in possession on Weds-we are quite the crew. :)

Star, Pothole, Left, anyone else I may have missed-hope your week has started off swimmingly!

afm, counting down till Lupron. I start that Weds. and take my last bcp on Saturday. Then wait for AF #2, and go from there.

So many positive things going on-I'm thinking Dandi may have started a flood! I'm hoping so, anyway. I don't know that I can wait till Thursday...so far away and the potential of so much great news.

Love to all you wonderful, amazing gals.

ahhhhh I actually got goose bumps reading everyone's entries today!! :hugs: to you all!

ellie - I am totally loving your OBVIOUS implantation dip! ;)

dandi - patiently awaiting more and more (and more) test pics! I'm behind mdc pushing the poas madness!

I was able to procure one 300 Gonal pen from my RE's office for tonight's dose b/c Apothecary by Design can only send overnight. So I would have been without tonight's dose. So now I have enough for tonight and will get tomorrow's which will take me to Wed morning if need be. Hoping so much that I don't need to extend any further out than that.
I'll update in the morning after my scan! :)

oh and I'm so onboard for an international rainbow baby meet-up!!

I tested again when I got home tonight, after about a four hour hold. Super faint, almost evap like, had to shine a light on it kind of line on the the cheapie test (same kind of cassette that gave me a negative this morning). Light but clearly visible line on the FRER. I checked out the negative test I took this morning with smu and there is actually a line there, but it's like the one I described above. So still uncertain but hopeful.

So glad you got your gonal f for tonight Wish! Pump those follies up!!

I think the positive yesterday must have been a fluke, or I really was getting false negatives when testing out the trigger, or the cheapie tests are inconsistent in sensitivity. This morning there's nothing on the cheapie (3rd kind of cassette in the same pkg, different instructions, etc). I got a line on the FRER but it's lighter than it was last night so not good. I slept for 12 hours last night though, which never happens. I'm confused but erring on the side of not pregnant. The next few days will tell.

alright - I want to push the pregnancy insanity but I'll hold tight for the next couple of days! Still a line on the FRER, so I'm holding out hope!! :hugs: dandi!

my scan didn't go AS well as I wanted it to but they still grew. Just means I won't be triggering tonight. Sigh.
I can't quite remember what they all were - I think 14, 13 on the right side (up from 13, 12) and almost-17, 14 and 13 on the left side, up from 16, 12, 12. I have another 3 doses of Gonal-F to be taken, I'll probably go in tomorrow morning for another scan.

is it only Tuesday??

There's still time and plenty of Gonal F doses to plump them even more. Hang in there!

I'm so mad at that one test yesterday for giving me such false hope! And mad at myself. Ugh. I should have just waited until Thursday to test. Next time I will know, I've learned my lesson. At the same time, I'm still trying to come up with excuses as to why the tests would be lighter because I want to be pregnant so badly, lol. I keep telling myself that I drank a lot of water before bed last night and I didn't allow myself anything to drink yesterday so I could test last night, so maybe it was just more concentrated. Ugh. I looked at the cheapie test again after it had dried and there was a slight line, but nothing notable. Tomorrow will be 14 days since my trigger, so it should be out of my system tomorrow for sure. I'm not going to drink anything before bed and then tomorrow the FRER will settle it once and for all.

Dandi, sorry your lines are not playing nice, but I agree with Wish...there is a line so...line=hope. So many things can go into line darkness especially this early. Ugh, this is all so frustrating and patience testing! I still and hoping and wishing it keeps on getting darker. Don't be mad at yourself for testing...it is all just too exciting not too.

Wish, so glad they are growing and good luck tomorrow. I know you don't want to keep poking yourself, but stand strong little ladie....it is all for the cause!

Left, our living room basics are now a lighter gray laminate floor, charcole sectional, natural color area rug, but we think the key is going to be the art work we put up to make it pop. There is an art walk here on Thursday and we are hoping to find some local urban art. Eventually I will post a pic...but don't hold your breath because we will probably still be working on it when your little girl arrives. :rofl:

Hello to everyone else!

Afm, finally down to almost a couple pounds to get back to pre preggo weight even with the estrogen. Trying to get down before the double whammy of Provera and turkey day. Green juices how I love and hate you...and carbs oh carbs...oh how I miss you. Sigh...and off to drinking my green glowing smoothie.

Hi darling Ladies! I have been sick. Started as allergies, but it got ahead of me. Its been going on for a few weeks, but today I started coughing so hard I was gagging at school, so they sent me home. I have bronchitis and got antibiotics and nasal spray, and a lovely codeine cough syrup. I got home from the doctor and got a call stating that my funding has officially been approved, so we are go...once I'm better. It's good that if this was going to happen that it's while I'm on bc. I cannot bear to think of how torturous it would be to waste $11,000 because of a cold. Don't know if this pushes me further than mid December, but I'm hopeful no matter what!

Dandi, I'm still holding out the pma for you, hon.
Everyone else, I love you to bits, but the codeine is kicking in, so I'm going to let it. I'll be back soon! Promise!

glad you got the green light, pothole!! Feel better quickly! tea & honey, OJ, and homemade chicken soup. Those are my not-so-secret weapons to a giant cold. :)

I got my call - sticking with the meds. So the one side is creeping up slowly - 16/13/12 are up to 16.8/14.2/13.4 and then the other side bloomed from 13/12 to 16.5/14.87. I go again the morning but i'm on gonal for another couple of days, probably. So - ordered another pen. I'm tired of bearing the bad news to DH that we need to keep spending money, that my follicles are slow, that they don't cooperate, etc. I think that's the biggest burden about this whole thing. I'm exhausted by it.

Wish-the follies are getting to a good size...just wish they would hurry up for you. I guess slow and steady wins the race though. Plenty of time and doses, as Dandi mentioned. Hang in there-it will be go time before you know it.

Mdc-congrats on getting back down to where you were, and great timing at that! What do you make your green smoothies from?

Dandi-I am still cheering for you. Could just be the cheapie tests. Keeping my fingers crossed that the news tomorrow will be good. :hugs:

Pothole, good to hear from you and sorry about the bronchitis. But you are right, better to have happened now. How long will you be on bc? If you are on track for mid December, we are very close in schedule.

Hi to everyone else! And hope your Tuesday has gone well.

I have my uterine sounding and injection teaching tomorrow. I don't know what to expect out of the sounding, probably some cramping associated with that, I'd think.

Have a great evening, everybody!

Krasa, I will be scheduling my ivf orientation tomorrow. I'll be on antibiotics for the next 7 days, so I'm going to follow their lead on how soon to start the stims. Right now we are looking at mid Dec, but I guess I'll know more tomorrow. It will be such fun to be bump buddies!

Update on my testing saga. I held it all day so I could test again tonight. The dollar store cheapie was darker, but the FRER was about the same if not slightly lighter. I am basically torturing myself.

Dandi, it's tomorrow you get the beta done, isn't it? I really think you need to stop testing now, for your sanity. I'm a big poas fan usually, but when you have a beta set up, I think you need to stop torturing yourself. Good luck!!!

I'm now 8dpo and obsessing plenty! In a week, I'll know...

How frustrating Dani , even with the biggest hold you won't see much progression if any within the one day . Not knowing is the WORST . I'm still hopeful for you but delighted your getting the beta on Thursday so atleastylu will be out of uncertainty land . Not a nice place to be :(

Ellie 8dpo... Where did that week go !!!!!any SS ???

Hi everyone else :) its a rainy windy day here uck ............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->