38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Ellie, go crazy if you want! I am really hoping this is your time!

Dandi, ohhh...getting into the juicy part of the TWW! Crazy dreams and hopefully you can get some good dreams to get rested.

Wish, interesting about the CoQ10. I am REALLY hoping your follies start getting with the picture. Take good care of your self, eat some yummy warming foods, stay zen, and try to keep the PMA. The latter is hard I know, but it will happen. :hugs:

Ugh, man I am not sure if it was the anesthesia or just the estrogen, but I am up 3 pounds in just a couple days. I know it is not 'real' weight, but it makes for a crabby mdc. Overall, I weigh more than when I was preggo :saywhat: I haven't really eaten much worse, and kept up with exercise which makes it more frustrating. I know it is all worth it, but damn.

ugh, the weight gain! what's going on lately? I literally went up 2lbs from yesterday. How does that happen? And that was after losing 3 from my weekend. I don't get it. Probably just salt and such but dang. Crabby Wish too.

nothing doing here - I wish you all fabulous weekends. I'm sure I'll come on Sunday to update about my follicle check. I'll try to be zen and such. We'll see how long that lasts.

Stark white test today, 8dpiui, so the trigger is for sure out of my system no doubt. I kind of want to test every day now like a psycho, but I'm going to try to keep it to every other day. Oddly, I feel very zen about this tww now. I was extra anxious at first, but now I'm just really calm about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still hopeful and anxious to find out if it took, but I'm just really relaxed about it and not getting myself worked up. My chances are great and if it doesn't take this time, we'll move on to get the possible polyp checked out. It's a good place to be.

Best of luck Sunday Wish!!! Definitely try to pop on to give us an update, I'll be checking in!

Have a great weekend ladies!

I am glad it is Friday! I have been so busy at my new unit that i have not been here as much as i would like too.

Seems everybody is heading somewhere with the new plans.

Those in the tww,Dandi and Ellie- fx for you lovely ladies.

Those taking bcp- Krasa and Pothole, hope your body is taking it well.

Wish- Cant wait to hear about your follies on Sunday. Thats an interesting observation about Coq10.

Mdc- Yay no fibroid or polyp. Glad procedure went well. Now onto ttc train.

Left- Congratulations on team pink! Now you have one of each. So happy for you.

Sugar- Hope all is well.

Justme-Its been awhile hope you are well.

afm, 24 days to go. I am going try naturally in December and January as per conversation with DH then IVF in February.

Have a lovely weekend lovely ladies.

Hi girls! Real quick BC im on my phone but I just got out of my u/s and all 5 are measurable! 16, 13, 13, 12, 12 I think. And my lining is already at 10 so that's good again. Woooo!! No canceling!

Oh my gosh, I think I might have just gotten a faint positive this morning you guys! I'm 11dpiui and the tests have been stark white for days and then today a faint line. Part of me is nervous that somehow trigger shot is just showing again for some reason. I'm not ready to call it a bfp yet, but I'm super hopeful! Now I can't wait for tomorrow morning to test and see if it's darker. Cross your fingers for me that this might be real.

omg dandi!!! i'd think it's virtually impossible for the trigger to reshow up in your body!!! OMG!!!! I'll be excited for you!!!

mdc - how are you doing after your procedure last week? I know you said it was easy peasy but are things going ok? talk to me, Goose.

ellie - any symptoms?? heehee, I know it's far too early. That little thing is still traveling down the tubes.

star - down to 3 weeks!!! Got any plans for your anniversary this year? We don't - we lived it up this year with our Yellowstone trip. I think DH is going to be busy at work too. We really planned our wedding date on the wrong day!! (all: star and I have the same anniversary date!)

krasa - how are you doing, hon?

sugar - has your ms waned yet? you should be in the lovely 2nd tri now, yes? any flutters yet?

left - I assume you're feeling your little girl move around lots right? any ideas on names yet?

afm - i'm fine, hoping I only have one more day of sticking myself. I'm bruising and such and I'm just over it. It seems to pinch and sting a bit more now, not sure if my belly has just had it with being stuck 2x/day for 2 weeks. I'm glad all 5 of the follies grew but I kinda panicked a little last night b/c it's only 5 - it could be that not all of them have eggs, those eggs that are there may not all fertilize, those that fertilize may not all develop into blasts, etc. Ho hum, need PMA!

Happy Monday to you all! <3

Or all five could make it all the way! Don't stress about what hasn't happened yet, you'll have plenty of time to worry about it later if it does. Now is the time to visualize all of those follies with big juicy eggs in them, developing and being transferred at some point. Positive, positive, positive!

So faint positive on fmu after about a 5 hour hold. But then I took another test about an hour later with smu and got nothing. I know that's not a very long hold, but I thought I might have had some of that overnight urine left, lol. I'm just nervous because I'm using cheap dollar tree tests and even though the packaging is identical, when you open them, they have two different kinds. So it's a different look to the test depending on which one I get. I'm worried something may be wrong with them and maybe I was getting false negatives that the hcg was out of my system. I'm going to just stay positive, wait it out, spend a small fortune on frers on the way home tonight, and test again in the morning. I've decided that even if I do get another positive, I'm not going to tell DH until I get blood test confirming that betas are doubling. That's going to be absolute torture to not tell him though, so I may cave. He totally goes off the deep end with excitement though and if this is real, I don't want to get too excited too early this time. Ugh, this is so hard! I'm attaching pics of my test this morning in a spoiler for those that want to weigh in. The first is about 5 minutes in and the second is about 15 minutes when it had started to dry a bit. I'm kind of thinking it's too dark to be trigger since my trigger was 12 days ago. I don't know though.
IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

I see the lines!!! this is so exciting!!!! it's so not your trigger if you tested the other day and were stark white. I can't wait until you take an FRER!!

I hear you on telling DH. That's the sole reason I won't test before beta - I don't want to keep it from him and I don't want to get his hopes up and crush them.

thank you for the PMA pep talk - I needed it. I'll have another chat with my follies and we'll all get on the same page. ;)

Totally stalking Dandi to see your test and omg that is so a :bfp: !!!! Yeah, I know what you mean about the $store tests having two different cassettes which makes it doubt the accuracy but I had a similar line on my $tree test as well and still going strong! :thumbup:

I'm sooo happy for you and it definitely should be on the FRER because they're more sensitive than the $tree tests. :dust:

This was my 11dpiui test as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
OMG, I'm nervous that it's not real and I'm nervous that it is real! This is going to be a long week. :wacko:

Yes it will be but worth it! When do you go in for betas?

Well I'm not supposed to test until Thursday and then call and tell them if it's positive. I may wait until Thursday or if I get a strong positive on a frer tomorrow, I may call and ask if I can come in early since I tested out the trigger. I'm leaning towards waiting just in case it's a chemical.

oh congrats to you too DandJ!!!!

dandi - totally long week. UGH!

I don't have retrieval scheduled yet but I'm hoping it's Thurs. Could be a big day for both of us!!!

Fingers crossed for Thursday!!! Maybe we can get this thread going in the right direction!

I totally caved and told DH that I might have possibly gotten a positive. That didn't last long, I'm so weak. His reaction was tempered though, so that's good. We agreed to test again tomorrow and if it's positive, call for blood tests.

:happydance: :baby: :wohoo: :coffee: OMG DANDI!!! That is totally a positive and I suck at reading lines. I really think this is a positive preggo test not just hcg because...nerd alert :haha: #1 bc you got a stark white earlier and these tests #2 those tests are 25 mIU sensitive, so you need a good amount of hcg to turn them #3 the half life of hcg is 24-36 hours...so only if you got the higher dose trigger shot (10,000 IU) and your body is taking its sweet time to get rid of it (which it isn't bc day 8 was negative...if it was leaving slowly your level on dpiui 8 would have been over 200) then only maybe is it a false positive. So my deduction a BIG FAT JUICY STICKY POSITIVE! Glad you told DH, and I understand your being excited but nervous. I cannot wait until Thursday (or Wednesday :rofl: ). Tomorrow I would test with both a frer and a cheapie (to see the progression), yes I am pushing POAS mania.

Wish, :wohoo: on the follies playing catch up. I knew they would kick into gear. And 5 is good, so don't give up the PMA. So exciting a retrieval maybe on Thursday, and then PUPO what....like 5 days after that? Talk about baking a turkey.

Hello to everyone else!

I am so overjoyed by all the positive things happening on this thread, and karma keep on bringing it on! Pothole and Krasa on the IVF train, Star getting back in the saddle, left and sugar's awesome little ones, Kiley's gorgeous Ireland, and so many more.

I am feeling pretty good myself. I feel on the mend and picked up my Provera even though I won't start it until next Tuesday. One would say I am kind of anxious. Ha ha ha! So glad I have all the excitement from everyone here to keep me distracted. On the non TTC front we are still in the process of finishing our living room and ordered a cocktail table, arc light, and rug this weekend to go with our new couch. I know they say new house new baby, but we are hoping just changing the vibe of our place is the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->