38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

oh come ON, i thought for sure we'd have the news by now!!!:coffee::brat::munch::telephone:

Dammit! Still no word, Dandi? Everything is crossed for you! I have a really good feeling about you!

Ellie, I have a good feeling about you too. I just know those temps are going to keep looking better and better.

Wish, hooray for the little follie that could! It is going to be a busy busy time for you coming up. Very excited to hear when/how your retrieval will go down. Definitely rooting for that day 5 transfer. Yep, DH is the best thing that ever happened to me. The worst part of this is seeing him upset. He didn't want to give me a shot-he was afraid it was going to hurt me (it did, but there is no way I'm letting him know that!!).

Mdc-totally agree, I hate seeing him tearful for any reason. Most especially because of this. I will throw almost anything in a smoothie. Post-workout ones tend to be more yogurt and fruit based with whey protein, green smoothies i tend to use a lot of kale, spinach, jalapeno, onion, and even some garlic with a pinch of sea salt and vinegar. I know, I know. I make sure I brush my teeth afterwards. :winkwink:

Sugar, those are my thoughts exactly. If I'm lucky enough to every become a mother, it will be completely immaterial to me whether it is a boy or girl. Team healthy is all I would care about, I think.

Pothole, Star, Left, anyone I may have missed-hope your day is going swimmingly.

This is going to be one damned exciting thread for the next couple of months, I think!

I started my lupron last night. One side effect i have noticed-already-is that when I got up this morning, my skin felt parched. So, I'm slamming down so much water that I'm getting up to pee every half hour. Sigh. DH was not a fan of me giving myself injections either. I had to wait for him to be back in from doing chores to give it as he wanted to be there when I did. I told him he's going to get his fill of watching injections before this is over. :wacko:

I too will be stalking today-have been already, actually, just hadn't posted yet. PMA all around ladies. I have a very good feeling about what's coming up for us.

Ooooh so much anticipation and excitement on here !! Wish wow those follies :) I too can't wait till your PUPO with our first set of twins ;) lol......

Ellie those temps look very promising . Ill be keeping everything crossed for good news :)

Dani ..... Did you test on a frer this am ? Did I miss a post or did you go straight for the doc on last nights ones ?

I tested this morning. There was a line, but not as dark as last night so there's still some doubt that it's a true bfp. Honestly, it could have been blaringly positive and waving a "you're pregnant" banner and I'd still be uncertain because of the fluctuating tests this week.

I caved in and called under the guise of wanting to know if I should continue my progesterone or not. I got the nurse's voicemail. Arghhhh! I did tell her that I'm going into a meeting shortly that will have me unavailable the rest of the day, so hopefully she calls me back in the next 45 minutes!

Come on, this is killing me!!!

Krasa, I didn't mean anything bad by saying your DH's reaction was cute. I understand that you don't like to see him upset, but it also shows how much he cares and shows a true bond between you. I've never seen my DH cry at all. His voice cracked when he read a poem at his dad's funeral, but he doesn't ever cry. I'd find it really disconcerting, I think, but also quite powerful.

Omg! This is not even my test and this waiting for your test Dandi is friggin TORTURE!

I'm with ye girls !! Oh keeps saying what's up you haven't left that thing " the iPad " out of your hands all night lol... Told him I'm waiting for important news ! Lol

I don't know, I just got a voicemail. I'm not too worried about it at this point though. I go back Monday for the next draw to make sure it's doubling. That's the next hurdle to cross. Today I am pregnant and the iui cycle worked!

Crying with happiness for you!!!!! So so so so so so happy! Congratulations!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dani there are tears here too in Ireland for you !!! OH thinks I'm totally crazy now !! Lol...

So so happy for you :) enjoy this moment and don't worry about anything :)

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Holy crap Dandi that is the best news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am crying the happiest of tears for you like a blubbering mess on the sidewalk outside of the gym, but I could care less. So HAPPY for you and DH.

How did DH take the news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->