38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Here to wishing my "anniversary mate" a great retrieval tomorrow! Wish am hoping and praying and really praying for those embies.

Dandi hope you are taking it easy with our miracle baby. Here praying for a doubling # on Monday.

Mdc- That wine sounds good. I have been good the last couple of months with cutting down on wine and my favorite drink" long island ics tea" but today am craving for a glass of wine. I think i ll get some after this post.

Ellie- still holding up extraordinary hope for that bfp. We cant wait to hear the good news.

Krasa- how are you doing with the injections? Did you start them already? Forgive me if you already wrote about this.

Sugar, Left, Pothole hi.

Cant wait ti see everybody popping out BFPs in this thread:)

Have a wonderful weekend lovely ladies.

Oh a glass of wine sounds soooo good . Sure I only have to wait till March lol....

I stupidly let DH convince me to poas today at 12dpo and it was bfn. I'm gutted, crushed, miserable. I felt sure this was my month. Why doesn't it happen? Probably just going to watch my temps plummet over next 2 days to the horrible witch arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm gutted.

Oh Ellie I'm gutted for you . Its an awful feeling seeing those bfn . It WILL happen for you . Xxxxx

ellie, hon, I'm so sorry for you. You're not out until AF shows, though. It's tough, but try to keep the faith. :hugs:

now here's me trying to take my own advice - only got 3 eggs in the retrieval and only one fertilized. Tentative transfer set for tomorrow morning at 11:15. Which is only Day 2. I can't remember if they just set a time and if things look good in the morning, they push out another day. I'm sad, frustrated, annoyed that I have a full day of meetings from 9-5 tomorrow that I'll have to work around. But they don't call until sometime before 8:30, so I have to wait that long to really move stuff around. Anyway. Just feeling down. I know it just takes one, but...

Ellie, if you were here we could hug each other!

Oh Wish, if only we were closer, I'd give you such a massive hug! I am praying for the little embie xx

Wish I too would love to be close by to give you both a real life hug ! Can you not cancel your day tommrow it sounds an awful lot having to worry about work on top of everything else ??

Here hoping that one eggie is a super golden one . I'm sorry your feeling sad :(

Ellie, I am holding out hope for you. It's not over till she shows. I still believe in those temps!

Wish, that one is THE one. You are going to be gloriously, beautifully, wonderfully PUPO!!!

Hugs from South Carolina to both of you.

Well now I'm in tears. I just adore you ladies and am sending the most heartfelt hugs!

Ellie, you are most certainly not out yet. There's still time for that bfp to sneak up on you, and if not just know that there are so many opportunities still ahead for you and it's going to happen!

Wish, I know you're preparing yourself for the worst because it's what we do, but that egg may be all you need. I'm going to be sending positive thoughts that it grows good and strong and makes it ALL the way! PUPO or bust!

Thank you girls! Could totally use one massive international hug. We asked if we could use the Frozen Ace too but since that one was frozen at 5 days, you can't pair it with a Day 2. Definitely transferring tomorrow - with just the one, they want it back in mum ASAP. I'll get the grade tomorrow. Hoping for the most awesomest grade ever!
I'll report in tomorrow. :hugs: all

Wish, this hug is flying up the eastern seaboard...
The One is ready to get back to mum and that's great! Even it knows it's time to get you PUPO!

thank you, Pothole, and everyone. Going in for 10:45. My RE is down there today too so we'll chat. I just got the call to confirm I can still come in so the embie made it overnight. Doc will discuss the grading and such. I was sending positive vibes all night to the Little Embie That Could!

ellie - I'm so sorry about your temps, hun. :hugs: this is the biggest mind game in the history of mind games.

Sorry Ellie. :hugs: It's torture watching your temps play so nicely for so long only to let you down. The silver lining though is that obviously something is going right in your body to have the spikes that you do and that can only be a good thing for your future pregnancy (which will be here soon). Hang in there!

Good luck this morning Wish!!! Sending all of my best to the little embie that could!

I went in to check my betas at 8am. I'm so nervous. I hope they don't keep me waiting all day wondering.

Wish, massive :hugs: headed your way from Iowa. Praying for the little embie that could to snuggle into momma and settle in for a nice 9 month stay. Seriously pulling for you, ma'am.

Ellie, sending big huge hugs across the pond to you, too. I'm so sorry you are feeling the way you are. Just keep your faith that it WILL happen, you will be a mommy again soon.

Dandi, I hope the wait today is much, much less torturous than it was last week!! Sheesh, you do NOT need a repeat of that!

Star-Yep, i started the Lupron injections on Wednesday. They aren't too bad, easy-peasy subq injection, only side effect I have had from it is that it makes me fall asleep. Like seriously crash a half hour after I inject it. No headaches or weight gain or anything like that yet. Oh, I guess it has made my skin a bit dry as well.

Pothole, Left, Sugar, and anyone else I might have missed-Hi! Hope your week has started off well.

afm, we got a lot of snow this past weekend. About ten inches! It's supposed to melt off this week, so I won't be too crabby about it. :) I took my last bcp on Saturday, yesterday was CD1, so I will have blood drawn tomorrow morning and start stims later this week, date tbd. Let the crazy begin!

Keeping all you amazing women in my thoughts today.

Star, less than two weeks right? Yeah, wine is a weakness for me. :haha: oh well, I will have to give it up soon so enjoying it while I can.

Left, I will pour you a glad first thing in March. Hope you are felling well.

Ellie, I am so sorry that you feel out and I totally understand the frustration. I do think you are not totally out, however even if you are...try to keep the faith up and know you WILL get pregnant soon. Best thing to do is let yourself feel what you need to feel, process, and then know next month couple be the month. :hugs:

Wish, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I am hoping the best for the little embie that could. So frustrating when you have to change everything around, but I am hoping with all I have that this is the one. YOU GOT THIS! Excited to hear about the awesome grading and congrats on being PUPO!

Dandi, excited to hear about your awesome betas today!

Krasa, snow yuck! Glad the Lupron injections are going easy on you, and stemming just around the corner. Eek...so exciting!

Pothole, hoping you are doing well and ready to get started.

Sugar, hello! And anyone else I missed.

So I need to figure out today if I am going to cheat and start Provera one day early or wait until tomorrow...you girls should see the crazy spreadsheet I developed for all the scenarios so I can pick the best day. Cannot wait to get started.

well slap my butt and call me PUPO! everything went really well this morning - grade 4AF, which means it already split to 4 cells (which is optimal - they hope for 2-4 on day 2), grade A for fragmentation (0-5% - the best) and F for Fair global quality (could be a G for Good but oh well). So we're on our way. And my beta is on my birthday, 12/7! I hope it's a good day. The nurse about fell out of her chair when I told her that, after she told me my beta date. I said 'wanna check my wristband again for my DOB?' :haha:

so, all is well here. How many people get preg with just one, either naturally or with IVF? so many, that's how many. How many people get preg with an IUI when it's just one? SO many. So one embie with assisted hatching, squirted into a cozy spot on my uterus, gives us a solid chance. No less than anyone else.

mdc - you're so funny. Go ahead and cheat, you've been waiting long enough! Please drink some wine for me. I didn't end up having any on Sat night - we stayed home b/c I was so bloated and blegh from the procedure. Seriously - only 5 follicles and I still gained 2lbs of bloat in one night!

krasa - no thanks on the snow! I'm not ready for that yet. After thanksgiving, that's fine. It's hopefully going to be around 55 here for the big day, which is great b/c we can send kids outside. :) Glad the injections are going well! I didn't crash right after but I was ready for bed by about 9pm and slept a SOLID 8 hrs each night, at least. Good stuff.

ellie - how are you doing? I've been thinking about you and how you're going to make such a wonderful mum. It will happen, like all of the girls have said.

dandi - ohhhhhh I can't wait for your results!!!! eeeeeeeee!!!

star - less than 2 weeks! oh the fun we're going to have. Pothole - when are you started again next?

left - you should start the wine countdown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->