38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Thanks ladies! DH was pretty shocked. Once he got over that he's pretty much on the same page as me...happy to know that iui can work for us, happy to be pregnant again, but also realistic given that we've been through a loss and understand that there are so many other things that need to go well in order for us to have a real take home forever baby. We're less excited this time, but more appreciative, can't really explain it but I'm sure some of you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. After a loss, we start to appreciate that this is not simply a matter of getting pregnant. Today, right now, you have a baby in you and you are a mummy. That is all that matters today. So pleased!

Dandi this is literally the very best way to start my day! I am beyond insanely overjoyed for you!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH late to the party! Stupid work/hair appt!

OMG DANDI!!! Congratulations!!!! This one WILL stick!!!
:wohoo: :happydance: :ninja:

I'm just so damn excited for you, I wish I could hug you in real life!!!

Dandi congratulations! Great news. Am super happy for you. Praying for a sticky bean. Enjoy being pregnant:)

You started the holiday season for us with such great news!

Wish- you are next too. Am glad those follies did listen and behaved!

thank you!! not counting my chicken(s) until they are hatched, though! heehee! :tease:

I really hope this one sticks! I have my second draw at 8am Monday, so hopefully they won't keep me waiting all day again. I asked how my levels were when I called and she said they were in a good range and all looked fine on my lab, so I'm just going to think positive until I have a reason not to. I'm praying and crossing fingers so hard that this is my take home baby and that many of you are joining me in the next month or two!

oh man, the data geek in me wants to know your numbers. But maybe it's better that we don't! You're right - just be happy in this moment and know that you're carrying a LO that needs you all relaxed and sending happy vibes its way! <3

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU DANDI!!!!!! I can't stop smiling!

Congrats!! And you have the best attitude. Be happy for right now because now is what matters.

I did trigger! belly is still sore :)
retrieval at 10:30am tomorrow. I'm going to be STARVING after!
I'm going to try to let the weekend pass before logging on again b/c I like when the weekend makes me feel like we've skipped ahead a bit. :)
i'll update everyone Monday morning on how things went and how the zygote(s) or whatever are doing!

Good luck tomorrow, Wish! Looking forward to your update after the weekend.

Dandi, still grinning ear-to-ear for you! :happydance:

Have a great weekend, everyone! We're supposed to get a foot of snow tonight, so I'm taking off from work early. Woohoo!

Oh my gosh Krasa! Remind me, where are you? It's 70 degrees here, I'm so ready for some winter weather.

seriously - I've had a wicked stressful day at work and I kept going back to your BFP, dandi!! totally brightened my day all day!!!

thanks girls - I may have to pop on on Sunday but we'll see! Staying off of BNB on the weekends keeps me only slightly saner.

I feel surprisingly calm about it today. Last time I was constantly googling something or other, had downloaded about 5 pregnancy apps, obsessively identifying key dates throughout the pregnancy, worried about seeing blood every time I went to the bathroom. It either doesn't feel real yet or I'm already the worst, most disconnected mother ever, lol. Who knows, maybe it's a good sign that I'm calm. Maybe I'll feel differently Monday.

Dandi, I agree with everyone this being a stressful week and yet think about your bfp and I smile! I do not think you are disconnected but just at peace! And a no stressing mommy = happy baby!

Ellie you are next!

Wish, one step closer with the trigger. Good luck with the retrieval and here is to hoping for 5 awesome embbies.

Krasa, wow that is some snow! Snuggle in.

I cut out work myself a little early. During my shitty September to top it off I cracked my phone screen. I had never done that to any phone I have ever owned. As a tribute to clean slates I got an appt to get it fixed. Man I swear the Apple Store is always a mad house no matter what time you go there. So as a treat while I wait I am enjoying a yummy salad and a glass of wine. Happy weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->