38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Oh enjoy every second of it . I know its hard but try not to worry about anything . It changes nothing but robs you of the joy of the moment :) and there is lots to be joyful for right now :) eeek bet you keep looking at them !! The lines lol ...

Wow, that is quite a positive!!! I'm impressed. Expect some great betas this week :)

Left, I've just searched but can't find you. I'm Ellie Cain and my pic is me and DH scoffing food at our wedding!

Gotcha! I'll connect you with the others too xx

Star!!! Ahhhhhh! Congrats and the biggest virtual hug and high five coming your way. I knew that spotting sounded promising. I'm so happy for you. That is such a clear bold positive, it just gives me chills. :)

Wow those lines are amazing!!!! Just wow. So happy. Congrats again Star!!

Yeah!! Super strong lines!! Fear not, it'll be great. Like Left said - just try to enjoy it!!!

Left you're so funny - if there was a popcorn Help Group, I would totally need it. I can't get enough of it, it's my go-to. That and Doritos. I was proud of myself for putting a snack size bag back on the shelf the other day.

Oh those red Doritos, chilli heatwave. They are so addictive!!!

What amazing lines star. I agree really early for symptoms, so enjoy it! I am sure they will start to creep in.

Left, sorry DS is having an adjustment. Poor little guys has to share all your attention now. I hope it gets better soon.

You all are making me hungry! I am a sucker for anything salty/vinegary. Makes my mouth water.

hi girls! 5dp2dt today! still trying not to symptom spot...but it's really hard b/c my boobs hurt when I hug someone and I'm slightly crampy. But I SWEAR I'm not looking for them, they are finding me!

left - I'm sorry your son is taking a bit to adjust to the new little sister. My sister and I were almost 5 yrs apart and I definitely still have a little 'only child' bits in me. Not spoiled or anything, but definitely not like my sister and I are 2 peas in a pod. I'm sure he'll soon not remember a time without her and they'll be lifelong comrades!! she's probably not a whole lot of fun to him right now, either!

star - when is beta again?? today? let us know the #s!

ellie - how are you doing? have you tested again yet?

straight up Nacho Doritos for me. But yeah, mdc - I have piles of fruits that I just bought yesterday to try to avoid jumping into the salty snacks. I made a fruit salad too!
and this afternoon I'm going to make a chicken noodle soup with chicken tortellini instead of regular pasta. I can't wait! it's SNOWING here so why not a soup to drown my tears in?

Boobs being sore sounds great, Wish! When do you test? I'm sure Star's bfp is the first of many for us patient girls and you are up next.
I've stopped testing. I did a lot of research last night and am now so convinced that the antibiotics will be the key for me. Since I can't start them until my period, this month is a no. I'm ok with it since finding out what I did. It's all in my journal if you are interested...

How's everyone else?
Star, good luck for the beta tomorrow, I know it will be a great result. This is your time.

Wish, I am just going to say it. Remember when you had your BFP your boobs hurt, and you thought it was just the prog. Then the next time no sore boobs (even though you were taking prog) and a bfn. Just saying. :winkwink:

Ellie, glad you did your research. Even though it can make a person nuts, sometimes it gives us hope. Good luck!

Star, cannot wait to see our betas!

I haven't heard from my RN yet, so I will give her until this afternoon and call again. I just want to know the next steps to getting me preggo. I don't want to wait until the last minute and stress out about rx PA and a schedule. Cannot wait for acu today! So relaxing.

Hi ladies,

Wish- Sore boobs.....sound promising. Fx. When is your beta.

Ellie- I know waiting sucks but you have a plan in place. Hoping for a quick healing process with the abx and then back to ttc again.

Mdc- I cant wait for your to start IVF too. Its coming up soon.

Chipie- All the best with scan tomorrow. C'mon follies, we are chearing!

Left- How long is your maternity leave? We really missed your posts but I understand you have a busy household.

Dandi, Sugar- Hoping all is well with you.

My beta is tomorrow at 0700. I will leave work early so I can be there on time. I will keep you updated.

Hi everyone :) bought lots of different flavoured rice cakes today .. Caramel ... Salt n vinegar and my favorite orange with yogurt topping . Bf makes me want to eat all the time !!!

Wish its soooo hard ...no ... Impossible not to symptom spot !!! Lets hope the Lone Ranger snuggling in is responsible for those sore boobs ;)

Ellie its wonderful to see you in such a positive place :) I've caught up on your journal and trying a few iui,s before Ivf makes sense :)

Chipe lets hope tommrows scan shows some of the most amazing follies ever :) ....... Can't wait for your update

Mdc any call yet ??? Won't be long now till your PUPO ;) oooooh the anticipation :)

Star can't wait for the update ... When will you get the results back ? We don't get betas in Ireland . All we get is those two lines until your scan at 12 weeks .

Star my mat leave is six months .. I'm taking 6 weeks unpaid and with some al I'm not going back till mid December so 10 months give or take . I really enjoy work so being at home is a big adjustment for me lol......

Thanks Left, I could eat some of those rice cakes right now.

I'm excited for your beta tomorrow Star. Will you tell them you've already tested or just wait and see what they say?

Wish yey for sore boobs. Got everything crossed for you. When is your beta again, I can't remember?

MDC, sounds like you need to get a plan in place and about time too. The last few weeks have been so frustrating for you

Ellie, been reading your journal and time to look forward to the next stage for you and it all sounds v promising!

Afm this is my 15th day of stimming on 375 Menopur. I've now got sore boobs and loads of ewcm so that means my estrogen is rising, but this can't go on much longer surely. At my scan tomorrow pls everyone pray for 4 lovely fat follicles and ER on Thurs or Fri. COME ON FOLLIES YOU CAN DO IT

Wish, I really hope your boobs are trying to tell us something! I'm feeling so hopeful for you!

Good luck tomorrow Star! With that bold line, I'd be shocked if your beta levels aren't amazing.

Hello all! Following along and cheering all of you on!

Also, now I want Doritos, nachos, and the orange rice cakes. Nom, nom, nom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->